- Experimental diabetes drug makes comeback Updated: Dec-12-13 6:04 pm
- Drug maker to pay Utah for $8.5M to settle case Updated: Dec-09-13 6:26 pm
- Murdock: Good news emerges on diabetes frontier Updated: Dec-06-13 11:48 am
- Good news grows in the fight against diabetes Updated: Dec-05-13 2:46 pm
- FDA overturns safety limits on diabetes drug Updated: Nov-25-13 4:57 pm
- NH creating diabetes education videos Updated: Nov-23-13 2:59 pm
- DT Kyle Love gets another chance with Chiefs Updated: Nov-20-13 4:00 pm
- Groups help fight diabetes in Tennessee Updated: Nov-17-13 5:13 pm
- Federal probe sought in Fla. pre-k diabetic issue Updated: Nov-17-13 4:40 am
- New insulin pump a 'security blanket' for diabetic Updated: Nov-15-13 10:23 am
- Tandem Diabetes Care shares jump in market debut Updated: Nov-14-13 11:28 am
- Lilly plans $715M insulin manufacturing investment Updated: Nov-14-13 8:19 am
- Former pro cyclist launches diabetes foundation Updated: Nov-14-13 3:43 am
- Crazy Horse to glow blue for World Diabetes Day Updated: Nov-13-13 5:23 am
- Delta Health Alliance gets $80K grant Updated: Nov-13-13 4:05 am
WASHINGTON - A panel of federal health advisers has overwhelmingly backed the benefits of an experimental diabetes drug that uses a new method to reduce blood sugar, setting aside previous concerns about the pill's safety.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah will receive $8.5 million from a drug maker accused of making misleading claims about a new drug for diabetes.
12-06-13 - (Editors: Resending to correct garble copy)
12-05-13 - SAN FRANCISCO - First, the bad news:
WASHINGTON - The Food and Drug Administration is lifting severe safety restrictions on the former blockbuster diabetes pill Avandia, citing recent data suggesting that the much-debated medication does not increase the risk of heart attack.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire is creating a series of short videos titled "Living Well with Diabetes" in honor of National Diabetes Month.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - After getting his weight under control, defensive tackle Kyle Love turned his attention to getting his diabetes in check. Now, he's ready to focus on playing football again.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Several Tennessee groups are playing a role in the fight against diabetes.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida - A federal investigation is being sought into claims that diabetic children are being turned away from many Florida pre-kindergarten programs.
PETERSBURG, Indiana - At 10 a.m. Wednesday, Fran Lewis of Petersburg became the first person in Indiana to receive an artificial pancreas.
SAN DIEGO - Shares of Tandem Diabetes Care Inc. soared in their first day of trading as a public company.
INDIANAPOLIS - Drugmaker Eli Lilly and Co. plans to spend $715 million to bulk up its manufacturing in a key product line, insulin production.
Phil Southerland conquered diabetes, a disease he'd been diagnosed with as an infant, to become one of the country's top cyclists by the time he graduated from high school.
CRAZY HORSE MEMORIAL, South Dakota - A landmark in the Black Hills being built in honor of Native Americans is trying to draw attention to a disease that afflicts many of them.
STONEVILLE, Mississippi - United Health Foundation has awarded an $80,000 grant to the Delta Health Alliance to help improve care for diabetes patients in the Mississippi Delta.