- EXCHANGE: Harvard nurse honored for helping migrant workers Updated: May-22-15 6:23 am
HARVARD, Illinois - The first treatment that Elizabeth Rios administered at the Harvard Area Community Health Center didn't come in a bottle, but in a sentence.
- Suit claims high school staff endangered diabetic student Updated: May-15-15 6:32 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The mother of a former student has filed a lawsuit against five administrators and staffers at Eastern High School in Louisville she says failed to help her 15-year-old daughter manage juvenile diabetes.
- Puppy will become guardian angel for diabetic girl Updated: May-11-15 12:56 pm
BEAVER FALLS, Pennsylvania - She had the pick of the litter. She chose the littlest one.
- Illinois medical marijuana approved for PTSD, osteoarthritis Updated: May-04-15 5:25 pm
CHICAGO - Illinois' new medical marijuana program would cover thousands, perhaps millions, more patients under expansive recommendations that an advisory board agreed to Monday.
- Japan's Takeda agrees to pay $2.4 bln in diabetes drug suit Updated: Apr-29-15 4:20 am
TOKYO - Japan's largest drugmaker Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. said Wednesday it has agreed to pay up to $2.4 billion to thousands of patients and their families over its diabetes drug Actos which has been linked to cancer.