- Study: Diabetic heart attacks and strokes falling Updated: Apr-16-14 9:08 pm
- FDA approves injectable diabetes drug from Glaxo Updated: Apr-15-14 4:53 pm
- With new health law, insurers target diabetics Updated: Apr-13-14 2:20 pm
- Pueblo breaks ground on $20M wellness center Updated: Apr-12-14 1:44 pm
- Maine residents to participate in diabetes study Updated: Mar-31-14 3:00 pm
- Surgery gives long-term help for obese diabetics Updated: Mar-31-14 10:16 am
- Diabetic snowboarder Sean Busby rides 7 continents Updated: Mar-20-14 12:29 pm
NEW YORK - In the midst of the diabetes epidemic, a glimmer of good news: Heart attacks, strokes and other complications from the disease are plummeting.
WASHINGTON - The Food and Drug Administration said Tuesday it approved a new injectable drug from GlaxoSmithKline plc for adults with Type 2 diabetes.
MIAMI - Diabetics beware. Your insurance company is looking for you.
SANTA ANA PUEBLO, New Mexico - Santa Ana Pueblo on Saturday broke ground on a $20 million health and wellness center in an effort to turn the tide on rising rates of obesity, diabetes and other health concerns that have plagued Native American communities.
PORTLAND, Maine - The Maine Medical Center Research Institute wants to find out if Vitamin D can prevent Type 2 diabetes.
WASHINGTON - New research is boosting hopes that weight-loss surgery can put some patients' diabetes into remission for years and perhaps in some cases, for good.
While a few of his former teammates were competing for gold, silver and bronze, Sean Busby was rounding out a set hardly any Olympian can dream of.