- FDA doesn't approve Lilly-Boehringer diabetes drug Updated: Mar-05-14 2:11 pm
- New dean looks to retain doctors in South Texas Updated: Feb-26-14 6:59 pm
- Lilly diabetes drug meets late-stage goal Updated: Feb-25-14 10:16 am
- Landmark Hispanic study may offer longevity clues Updated: Feb-24-14 4:56 pm
- Navajo Nation president blocks tax on junk food Updated: Feb-12-14 4:17 pm
NEW YORK - Drugmakers Eli Lilly and Boehringer-Ingelheim said Tuesday that the Food and Drug Administration didn't approve their diabetes treatment empagliflozin because of concerns about a facility where the drug will be made.
HARLINGEN, Texas - The dean of the new medical school in South Texas said Wednesday he will concentrate on producing doctors interested in remaining in the medically underserved region.
INDIANAPOLIS - Eli Lilly and Co.'s experimental injectable diabetes treatment dulaglutide fared on par in a late-stage study with another drug that's already on the market.
CHICAGO - The government's largest-ever study of Hispanics' health may help answer why they live longer than other Americans but the first results suggest that for some, the trend might be in jeopardy.
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Consumers will not be paying extra for junk food on the Navajo Nation.