- New law will allow schools to stock medications Updated: Mar-09-14 6:43 pm
- Kristin Chenoweth says she suffers from asthma Updated: Mar-05-14 5:49 pm
- Sailor on cargo ship diagnosed with tuberculosis Updated: Mar-04-14 7:12 am
- California health officials: Outbreaks not linked Updated: Feb-28-14 1:41 pm
- Suit in Vegas hospital TB exposure moves forward Updated: Feb-27-14 6:22 pm
- NY advocates urge funding to prevent lung cancer Updated: Feb-26-14 4:08 pm
- Officials: California student has tuberculosis Updated: Feb-24-14 7:29 pm
- Saudi Arabia reports 1 more death from new virus Updated: Feb-17-14 6:52 am
- Tuberculosis case reported at Michigan high school Updated: Feb-13-14 7:49 pm
- 14 at Nevada school test positive for inactive TB Updated: Feb-11-14 7:22 pm
- Testing planned after Md. students exposed to TB Updated: Feb-09-14 1:34 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico schools will now be able to stock emergency medication to treat students who suffer asthma attacks or allergic reactions.
NEW YORK - Kristin Chenoweth is ready to tell the world she suffers from asthma. The Tony Award-winning actress with the powerful voice says she's suffered with the respiratory disorder for more than a decade.
BRUNSWICK, Georgia - Health officials on Georgia's coast say more than 20 sailors were quarantined amid fears of tuberculosis on a cargo ship arriving at the Port of Brunswick.
SAN FRANCISCO - Small but unusual outbreaks of tuberculosis, measles and an extremely rare polio-like disease in several regions across California have set off concerns about the risks of exposure. All the infectious disease reports are actively being investigated, and California health officials say it is sheer coincidence that they arose at the same time.
LAS VEGAS - Employees, patients and visitors who say a Las Vegas hospital's negligence exposed them to tuberculosis over the summer are moving forward with their lawsuit.
ALBANY, New York - With survival rates for prostate, skin and breast cancer now topping 90 percent, New York health advocates lobbied Wednesday to restore state funding against far deadlier lung cancer and tobacco smoke carcinogens.
SACRAMENTO, California - A Northern California high school student has been diagnosed with the lung disease tuberculosis, health officials say.
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia - Saudi Arabia says a Saudi man has died from a new respiratory virus related to SARS, bringing to 60 the number of deaths in the kingdom at the center of the outbreak.
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - About 300 students and staff will be tested for tuberculosis at a western Michigan school after a male student was found to have the infection.
HENDERSON, Nevada - Fourteen people at a Las Vegas-area high school have tested positive for a latent, noncontagious form of tuberculosis, health officials said.
GAITHERSBURG, Maryland - Students and staff at Montgomery County's Watkins Mill High School will be getting tested for tuberculosis after officials learned a student had the disease over the last few weeks.