- IU hospital in Muncie taking precautions for Legionella Updated: Apr-28-16 11:19 am
MUNCIE, Indiana - An Indiana University hospital in Muncie is keeping water restrictions in place after tests last week found a positive test for the Legionella bacteria.
- Advocates hold NYC protest over price of pneumonia vaccine Updated: Apr-27-16 5:17 pm
NEW YORK - Doctors Without Borders protested the price of pneumonia vaccines Wednesday by leading a march through midtown Manhattan and delivering a crib filled with flowers to a pharmaceutical company.
- Autopsy: Toddler died of pneumonia because of malnourishment Updated: Apr-25-16 2:44 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina - An autopsy report concludes a 3-year-old North Carolina girl died from pneumonia because she was so severely malnourished.
- Fox Business' Stossel on the mend after lung cancer surgery Updated: Apr-20-16 7:13 pm
NEW YORK - Fox Business Network personality John Stossel says he's being treated for lung cancer.
- Workers at Peco Foods getting tested for TB Updated: Apr-19-16 6:00 pm
CANTON, Mississippi - Workers at the Peco Foods plant in Canton are being tested this week for tuberculosis after a former employee tested positive for the disease.
- Michigan finds 2 more Legionnaires' deaths in Flint area Updated: Apr-11-16 5:31 pm
LANSING, Michigan - Michigan health authorities reported Monday they have identified two more fatal cases of Legionnaires' disease in the Flint area last year amid an outbreak some outside experts have linked to the city's water emergency.
- Muncie hospital responds to case of Legionnaires' disease Updated: Apr-04-16 9:20 am
MUNCIE, Indiana - IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital is taking precautions after discovering a patient with Legionnaires' disease late last week.