- Editorials from around Oregon Updated: Nov-23-15 12:34 pm
Selected editorials from Oregon newspapers.
- Health officials pleased with state's HPV vaccination rate Updated: Nov-20-15 12:32 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Health Department officials say nearly three-quarters of all Rhode Island seventh grade students received the state-mandated HPV vaccine by the beginning of this school year.
- Oregon health department to launch campaign to curb syphilis Updated: Nov-09-15 1:53 pm
SALEM, Oregon - The Oregon health department is launching a campaign in hopes of stemming the spread of syphilis in the state.
- Indiana changes HPV vaccine notice after criticism Updated: Nov-06-15 1:26 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana health officials have made changes to an effort to boost the number of children vaccinated for the HPV virus after complaints from social conservatives drew the attention of Republican Gov. Mike Pence.
- Indiana health officials report surge in syphilis cases Updated: Oct-30-15 3:08 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - State health officials are urging Indiana's medical providers to be aggressive in testing patients for syphilis amid a statewide surge in the disease.
- Syphilis outbreak reported in Saline County Updated: Oct-28-15 12:04 pm
SALINA, Kansas - Health officials say Saline County is dealing with an outbreak of syphilis.