- Some Utah clinics not offering HPV vaccine Updated: Dec-09-13 6:11 pm
- Haverhill woman acquitted of child rape charges Updated: Dec-05-13 6:53 am
- Report: HIV/AIDS cases decline in Alabama Updated: Dec-04-13 5:34 am
- Man accused of giving Ind. infant STD found guilty Updated: Nov-22-13 4:59 pm
- Ga. man sentenced to life in child sex case Updated: Nov-18-13 3:33 pm
- Utah says cases of gonorrhea soaring Updated: Nov-13-13 6:03 pm
- NY court eyes liability for man's STD disclosure Updated: Nov-12-13 6:20 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The public health director for five southwest Utah counties said his department's clinics do not offer the vaccine for the human papillomavirus, or HPV, because of high costs and low demand.
SALEM, Massachusetts - A Haverhill woman has been acquitted of raping a 12-year-old boy and giving him a sexually transmitted disease.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - A new report says Alabama's HIV and AIDS rate has dropped slightly, but its rates of chlamydia and gonorrhea have gone up.
MUNCIE, Indiana - An Ohio man accused of infecting a 6-month-old girl with venereal disease has been found guilty of child molesting and attempted child molesting.
COLUMBUS, Georgia - A man accused of impregnating a 13-year-old girl and giving an 11-year-old girl a sexually transmitted disease has been sentenced to two consecutive life prison terms.
SALT LAKE CITY - Health authorities say a common sexually transmitted disease increased significantly this year in men and women.
ALBANY, New York - While he's identified only as John Doe in court papers, a man's treatment for a sexually transmitted disease was revealed by a nurse at an upstate New York medical facility to someone who knew his real name - his girlfriend, who also happened to be the nurse's sister-in-law.