- House to weigh expanding STD treatment to patients' partners Updated: May-20-15 10:52 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio House plans to vote on a proposal to allow health professionals to treat the partners of patients with chlamydia, trichomoniasis or gonorrhea without first examining them.
- Small West Texas high school sees chlamydia outbreak Updated: May-02-15 1:53 pm
CRANE, Texas - An outbreak of chlamydia, a sexually transmitted disease, has been reported at a small West Texas high school.
- Gonorrhea cases in Washington jump by nearly 40 percent Updated: Apr-29-15 5:35 pm
OLYMPIA, Washington - State health officials say gonorrhea is spreading in Washington.
- HIV patients today 'can live long, healthy lives' Updated: Apr-26-15 4:06 pm
TERRE HAUTE, Indiana - Treatment of HIV positive patients has come a long way since the early 1980s, when it was considered a death sentence.
- Health study finds high rate of STD in El Paso County Updated: Apr-26-15 1:43 pm
EL PASO, Texas - A health study has found an alarming rise in El Paso County of a sexually transmitted disease.