- Pope: There are bigger issues than condoms and HIV Updated: Nov-30-15 2:13 pm
ABOARD THE PAPAL PLANE - Pope Francis has dismissed a question about whether condoms can be condoned in the fight against AIDS by saying there are more important issues confronting the world, like malnutrition, environmental exploitation and the lack of safe drinking water.
- New data shows syphilis, HIV cases grow locally Updated: Nov-30-15 7:15 am
WICHITA, Kansas - New data reports growing numbers in sexually transmitted diseases in Kansas.
- Editorials from around Oregon Updated: Nov-23-15 12:34 pm
Selected editorials from Oregon newspapers.
- Health officials pleased with state's HPV vaccination rate Updated: Nov-20-15 12:32 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Health Department officials say nearly three-quarters of all Rhode Island seventh grade students received the state-mandated HPV vaccine by the beginning of this school year.
- Oregon health department to launch campaign to curb syphilis Updated: Nov-09-15 1:53 pm
SALEM, Oregon - The Oregon health department is launching a campaign in hopes of stemming the spread of syphilis in the state.
- Indiana changes HPV vaccine notice after criticism Updated: Nov-06-15 1:26 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana health officials have made changes to an effort to boost the number of children vaccinated for the HPV virus after complaints from social conservatives drew the attention of Republican Gov. Mike Pence.