- Sangamon County reports increase in syphilis cases Updated: May-04-16 10:51 pm
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - Sangamon County health officials are reporting an increase in syphilis cases.
- Syphilis cases on rise in southeast Wyoming Updated: Apr-29-16 12:57 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Wyoming Department of Health reports an alarming increase in reported syphilis cases in southeast Wyoming.
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation sues LA over planned high-rise Updated: Apr-22-16 3:13 pm
LOS ANGELES - The AIDS Healthcare Foundation, better known for its efforts to put condoms on pornography actors, is suing Los Angeles to stop a high-rise development that would go next door to its Hollywood headquarters.
- Little help for survivors of Central African Republic abuses Updated: Apr-20-16 3:18 pm
BANGUI, Central African Republic - The peacekeepers motioned to the teenage girl weaving through the sprawling camp in the baking afternoon sun selling bananas from a plate atop her head. Soon their real intentions were clear: They yanked her inside their tent and began unbuttoning their pants.
- Syphilis, chlamydia down in North Dakota; gonorrhea flat Updated: Apr-13-16 7:20 pm
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota's Health Department says cases of some sexually transmitted diseases are on the decline in the state.
- Agency: STD diagnoses hit all-time high in Minnesota in 2015 Updated: Apr-11-16 10:29 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The Minnesota Department of Health says there was an all-time high in the number of sexually transmitted diseases diagnosed in the state last year.