- Haverhill woman acquitted of child rape charges Updated: Dec-05-13 6:53 am
- Report: HIV/AIDS cases decline in Alabama Updated: Dec-04-13 5:34 am
- Man accused of giving Ind. infant STD found guilty Updated: Nov-22-13 4:59 pm
- Ga. man sentenced to life in child sex case Updated: Nov-18-13 3:33 pm
- Utah says cases of gonorrhea soaring Updated: Nov-13-13 6:03 pm
- NY court eyes liability for man's STD disclosure Updated: Nov-12-13 6:20 pm
- Former student charged with exposing others to HIV Updated: Nov-09-13 3:20 pm
- 2 Wis. sisters claim HPV vaccine affected ovaries Updated: Nov-07-13 11:56 pm
SALEM, Massachusetts - A Haverhill woman has been acquitted of raping a 12-year-old boy and giving him a sexually transmitted disease.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - A new report says Alabama's HIV and AIDS rate has dropped slightly, but its rates of chlamydia and gonorrhea have gone up.
MUNCIE, Indiana - An Ohio man accused of infecting a 6-month-old girl with venereal disease has been found guilty of child molesting and attempted child molesting.
COLUMBUS, Georgia - A man accused of impregnating a 13-year-old girl and giving an 11-year-old girl a sexually transmitted disease has been sentenced to two consecutive life prison terms.
SALT LAKE CITY - Health authorities say a common sexually transmitted disease increased significantly this year in men and women.
ALBANY, New York - While he's identified only as John Doe in court papers, a man's treatment for a sexually transmitted disease was revealed by a nurse at an upstate New York medical facility to someone who knew his real name - his girlfriend, who also happened to be the nurse's sister-in-law.
BROOKINGS, South Dakota - A former South Dakota State University student is accused of intentionally exposing two other students to the virus that causes AIDS.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Two Wisconsin sisters have filed a federal claim, saying they believe a cervical cancer vaccine caused their ovaries to stop producing eggs.