- Woman sues Arkansas doctor charged with voyeurism Updated: Apr-18-14 8:23 pm
- Bill would punish drug-using pregnant women Updated: Apr-18-14 4:55 pm
- Abortion doctors' admitting rights reinstated Updated: Apr-17-14 9:58 pm
- Christian broadcaster wins health care injunction Updated: Apr-17-14 9:22 pm
- FDA warns of cancer risk with fibroid procedure Updated: Apr-17-14 5:30 pm
- Court: Fla. discrimination law covers pregnancy Updated: Apr-17-14 4:07 pm
- US judge overturns 6-week abortion ban Updated: Apr-16-14 5:12 pm
- Alicia Silverstone out with book 'Kind Mama' Updated: Apr-16-14 1:13 pm
- Governor signs surprise inspections abortion bill Updated: Apr-15-14 8:50 pm
- Pregnant woman injured in Phoenix crash has died Updated: Apr-15-14 8:00 pm
- Oklahoma Senate Oks limits on abortion drug Updated: Apr-15-14 5:24 pm
- DNA alternative to Pap smear sparks medical debate Updated: Apr-15-14 3:25 pm
- Florida House moves abortion exception measure Updated: Apr-11-14 4:08 pm
- 1st female physician in US House speaks on health Updated: Apr-11-14 8:25 am
- SC bills could outlaw abortion, most contraception Updated: Apr-10-14 6:39 pm
- State certificates available to record stillbirths Updated: Apr-10-14 5:08 pm
- St. Louis-area hospital to offer midwife option Updated: Apr-10-14 11:29 am
- Bill requires mental health info before abortion Updated: Apr-09-14 7:55 pm
- Philippine court rules family planning law legal Updated: Apr-08-14 5:19 am
- Teacher planning, abortion ban among W.Va. vetoes Updated: Apr-06-14 11:06 am
- Nurse working in ICU where she spent her 1st days Updated: Apr-05-14 1:25 am
- SC woman gets 20 years in breast feeding overdose Updated: Apr-04-14 1:39 pm
- 2nd suit filed challenging Texas' new abortion law Updated: Apr-02-14 10:59 pm
- Stay granted for new Arizona abortion-drug rules Updated: Apr-02-14 7:37 pm
- Hobby Lobby 401(k) invests in birth control makers Updated: Apr-02-14 5:01 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - A 23-year-old Arkansas woman has filed a lawsuit against a Paragould gynecologist who was charged this week with video voyeurism, alleging she caught the doctor taking nude photos of her during an examination this month, her lawyer said Friday.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Opponents of a Tennessee bill that would punish pregnant women who abuse narcotics say it will have the unintended consequence of hurting the very people it's supposed to protect: the babies.
AUSTIN, Texas - A judge has temporarily reinstated admitting privileges to two abortion providers at a Dallas hospital that had stripped the doctors of those rights.
DENVER - Christian radio broadcaster James Dobson has won a temporary injunction preventing the federal government from requiring his ministry to include the morning-after pill and other emergency contraception in its health insurance.
WASHINGTON - The Food and Drug Administration is warning women that a surgical procedure used to eliminate growths in the uterus could inadvertently spread cancer to other parts of the body.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The state's civil rights laws include the protection of women discriminated against for pregnancy, the Florida Supreme Court ruled Thursday.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - A federal judge on Wednesday overturned a North Dakota law that bans abortions when a fetal heartbeat can be detected, which can be as early as six weeks into pregnancy and before many women know they're pregnant.
NEW YORK - She's famous as an actress for "Clueless." But Alicia Silverstone is also famous for her sometimes controversial ideas about mothering, and now she's put those philosophies down in writing in a just-published book, "The Kind Mama" (Rodale).
PHOENIX - Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer's signing of bill allowing for snap inspections at abortion clinics will likely lead to another legal battle.
PHOENIX - Authorities say a pregnant woman critically injured in a crash involving a car and a city bus last weekend has died.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Senate voted overwhelmingly Tuesday to further restrict the use of abortion-inducing drugs in Oklahoma in a bill written in direct response to a recent state Supreme Court decision.
WASHINGTON - A high-tech screening tool for cervical cancer is facing pushback from more than a dozen patient groups, who warn that the genetic test could displace a simpler, cheaper and more established mainstay of women's health: the Pap smear.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - A bill that would change the exceptions to late term abortion was passed by the House Friday, opening the door to a legal framework that would take into account viability for life, rather than a designated time period, for when the procedure could be performed.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The first female physician to serve in the U.S. House of Representatives is speaking at the Columbia Convention Center on the nation's health disparities.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - A state Senate panel advanced legislation Thursday that opponents warn could outlaw abortion and emergency contraception in South Carolina. The panel also took testimony on a separate bill that would outlaw all abortions and most contraception by giving legal rights to fertilized eggs.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - On a night at the end of November 2011, Beth Morey, 31 weeks pregnant, realized the baby she was carrying had stopped kicking. Worried, she went to Community Medical Center in Missoula to have a doctor check the baby, and there she found out it had died.
ST. LOUIS - The hospital in the St. Louis area that delivers the most babies will soon offer an option for midwife-led births, part of a growing trend as more women seek natural childbirth.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Anti-abortion lawmakers want women seeking the procedure in Louisiana to get pamphlets describing possible psychological effects, the illegality of coerced abortions and services available to human trafficking victims.
MANILA, Philippines - The Philippine Supreme Court ruled Tuesday that a family planning law is constitutional, allowing the government to provide reproductive health care services primarily to the country's poor despite strong opposition to the law from the Roman Catholic Church.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Gov. Earl Ray Tomblin signed about 200 bills and nixed eight this year, leaving teachers and abortion opponents unsatisfied.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - As a newborn, Destany Atkins' parents couldn't wait to get her out of Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare's Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
SPARTANBURG, South Carolina - A judge sentenced a South Carolina woman to 20 years in prison Friday for killing her 6-week-old daughter with what prosecutors say was an overdose of morphine delivered through her breast milk.
AUSTIN, Texas - An advocacy group filed another federal lawsuit Wednesday challenging a new provision of Texas' tough restrictions on abortion, less than a week after an appeals court reversed a previous suit and found that the stricter limits don't impose an undue burden on women's health.
PHOENIX - The nation's most stringent restrictions on the use of abortion drugs are now temporarily on hold one day after going into effect in Arizona.
WASHINGTON - The company leading the legal challenge against birth control coverage under the new health care law offers its workers a retirement plan that includes investments in companies making contraceptive and abortion drugs.