- Wolf encounter leaves cows with post-trauma stress Updated: Mar-06-14 9:25 am
- Hagel promises to look into vets' PTSD lawsuit Updated: Mar-05-14 12:30 pm
- Former deputy sues over lack of PTSD treatment Updated: Mar-04-14 1:30 pm
- Kansas bill offers convicted vets mental treatment Updated: Feb-26-14 5:30 pm
- Bush hosts summit on helping veterans transition Updated: Feb-19-14 5:05 pm
- New rodent lab could advance PTSD research Updated: Feb-09-14 10:28 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Cows that survive a wolf encounter reportedly suffer symptoms similar to post-traumatic stress disorder.
WASHINGTON - Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel says he is personally looking into the lawsuit filed earlier this week by Vietnam veterans who suffered from post-traumatic stress and received less than honorable discharges from the military.
BOZEMAN, Montana - A former Gallatin County sheriff's deputy who faces trial in May on charges that he mistreated a prisoner three years ago is suing the county claiming he did not receive adequate treatment for job-related mental health issues.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Some military veterans suffering from post-traumatic stress who are convicted of low-level crimes could be ordered by Kansas courts to receive treatment as a condition of their sentence.
DALLAS - Efforts must be made to end the stigma attached to post-traumatic stress disorder, which can hinder military veterans' transition into civilian life and employment, former President George W. Bush said Wednesday.
FREDERICK, Maryland - The red lights in the Army's newest lab at Fort Detrick are not designed to set the mood. Rather, they allow human researchers to work without throwing off their subjects' nocturnal nature.