- Veterans' signs: Be courteous when setting off fireworks Updated: Jul-02-15 10:02 am
NIAGARA FALLS, New York - Veterans of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are asking their neighbors to be considerate when setting off fireworks this Fourth of July weekend.
- Man convicted of fatal shooting at Bozeman house party Updated: Jun-26-15 9:50 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - A jury has convicted a 27-year-old Iraq war veteran of mitigated deliberate homicide for shooting a man to death during an argument outside a Bozeman house party.
- The Latest: Boston Marathon bomber says he prays for victims Updated: Jun-24-15 2:21 pm
BOSTON - The latest on the formal sentencing of Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (all times local):
- NY veterans back mental health reviews in criminal cases Updated: Jun-22-15 5:41 pm
ALBANY, New York - New York veterans are advocating that criminal courts statewide consider whether defendants who were in the U.S. military suffer from conditions like post-traumatic stress disorder that may have played a role in the offense.
- Defense: Army vet charged with shooting at police has PTSD Updated: Jun-19-15 11:53 am
DOTHAN, Alabama - The defense attorney for an Army veteran charged with shooting at a Dothan police officer says his client suffers from post-traumatic stress linked to his military service.
- Defense says man suffered from PTSD in Bozeman shooting Updated: Jun-19-15 10:13 am
BOZEMAN, Montana - The trial for a man accused of fatally shooting one man and wounding another after a Bozeman house party in September 2013 has begun. Both sides agree over who fired the shots, but they differ over why the shots were fired.
- Colorado Springs court for veterans persists 5 years on Updated: Jun-06-15 2:52 pm
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - A soldier's post-war crime convinced a Colorado Springs lawyer something had to change.