- Minot motorcycle club opening bar to support PTSD work Updated: May-25-15 12:03 pm
MINOT, North Dakota - A motorcycle club in Minot is opening a bar to support the club's charitable work to benefit military veterans.
- Ala company training dogs to help veterans Updated: May-18-15 1:26 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Velcro - an 18-month-old German shepherd - focuses hard on her trainer, Ashton Jakcsy, in a conference room in the Auburn Research Park. Velcro ignores the two other canines, McCrae and Gunner, and the flurry of people in the room, eyeing Jakcsy instead in the hopes of getting a treat.
- Mental health clinic opens as at Prescott VA Hospital Updated: May-14-15 8:34 pm
PHOENIX - The Northern Arizona Veterans Affairs Hospital has opened a new wing at its Prescott campus to help veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder and substance abuse issues.
- Illinois medical marijuana approved for PTSD, osteoarthritis Updated: May-04-15 5:25 pm
CHICAGO - Illinois' new medical marijuana program would cover thousands, perhaps millions, more patients under expansive recommendations that an advisory board agreed to Monday.
- Judge rules against state in suit over medical marijuana Updated: May-01-15 2:19 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - The New Mexico Department of Health may be reviewing its rules for medical marijuana patients after a judge ruled that the agency cannot require them to exhaust "standard treatments" before they receive cannabis.