- McDonald's to close at Ind. children's hospital Updated: Dec-18-13 6:02 pm
- Chicago Park District offering free workouts Updated: Dec-18-13 4:05 am
- Gift Guide: Fitness bands for aspiring health nuts Updated: Dec-17-13 3:14 pm
- NMSU to participate in program for healthy kids Updated: Dec-16-13 5:08 am
- Smart Spending: Buy these items after Christmas Updated: Dec-12-13 2:50 pm
- Lululemon shares fall after weak forecast Updated: Dec-12-13 1:19 pm
- Exercise helps women tolerate breast cancer drugs Updated: Dec-12-13 11:50 am
- Yoga room opens at Chicago's O'Hare airport Updated: Dec-11-13 12:59 pm
- Yoga room opens at Chicago's O'Hare airport Updated: Dec-11-13 5:08 am
- Lululemon founder stepping down as chairman Updated: Dec-10-13 2:04 pm
- Gift Guide: Lots of high-end laptops to pick from Updated: Dec-05-13 3:24 pm
- EnteroMedics rises on Maestro study data Updated: Dec-03-13 11:34 am
- Some Houston stores are immigrant family business Updated: Dec-03-13 10:33 am
- Police step up patrols around LSU Updated: Dec-03-13 10:14 am
- USC president's wife publishes 2nd cookbook Updated: Dec-01-13 3:59 pm
- Mo. pupils who shed lbs. at SC program struggle Updated: Dec-01-13 3:50 pm
- Ex-orchestra conductor finds his rhythm in soccer Updated: Nov-29-13 4:39 pm
- Mich. men fulfill late brother's weight-loss wish Updated: Nov-29-13 7:56 am
- West Texas teen who survived 2 strokes scores TD Updated: Nov-28-13 1:34 pm
- WFP in NKorea: Mothers, babies lack proper diet Updated: Nov-28-13 1:05 am
- Fit chic: Gym clothes became fashionable Updated: Nov-25-13 3:13 pm
- Orexigen shares soar on weight-loss drug plans Updated: Nov-25-13 9:44 am
- Boyle Co. trails project may start in spring Updated: Nov-24-13 1:50 pm
- Fitness sustained Alabama melanoma survivor Updated: Nov-24-13 9:41 am
- Cordova church makes a ministry of healthy meals Updated: Nov-23-13 12:56 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - A McDonald's restaurant that served burgers and fries for years in a central Indiana children's hospital is closing its doors amid the hospital's growing emphasis on offering healthier fare.
CHICAGO - The city of Chicago is offering residents an incentive to start the new year in a healthy way: Free workouts.
NEW YORK - The latest fitness gadgets record much more than how many steps you take on any given day. From sleep patterns to mood, calorie intake and progress toward exercise goals, few aspects of life are left un-tracked for those searching for a more quantified self.
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - New Mexico State University's Cooperative Extension Service is participating in a program to help rural communities improve access to healthy eating and physical activities for children.
ATLANTA - It's December, the malls are bustling and "Sale" signs are everywhere. Good time to grab the deals? Not so fast.
NEW YORK - Lululemon's image problems are starting to take a toll on its business, the yoga clothing seller's executives acknowledged Thursday.
SAN ANTONIO - Exercise might help women beat breast cancer. Researchers found it can ease the achy joints and muscle pain that lead many patients to quit taking medicines that treat the disease and lower the risk of a recurrence.
CHICAGO - Find your zen, air travelers: Chicago's O'Hare International Airport now has a yoga room.
CHICAGO - Find your zen air travelers: Chicago's O'Hare International Airport now has a yoga room.
NEW YORK - Lululemon Athletica Inc. is hoping new faces at the top will help it bounce back from a series of embarrassing issues that have hurt its image.
NEW YORK - Whether you're looking for something thin and light, or want a tablet that performs like a laptop, there's plenty to choose from if you're willing to spend a bit more for a high-end laptop computer.
NEW YORK - Shares of EnteroMedics surged Tuesday after the company reported new clinical trial data for its Maestro system, which is designed to treat obesity by blocking nerves with electrical impulses.
HOUSTON - O.G. Cooper, who is 86, rides his bike to Jim's Super grocery store in Houston's South Park neighborhood.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Police have ramped up patrols around the LSU lakes and are urging joggers to be vigilant in the wake of an assault of a 30-year-old prosecutor who was choked unconscious during an evening jog.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The wife of the University of South Carolina's president wants young people to eat better and learn to grow more of their food, so she has written a new cookbook based on a healthy Mediterranean diet with recipes inspired by friends, family and students.
INDEPENDENCE, Missouri - Some students from a suburban Kansas City school district are finding it tough to keep the pounds off after returning from a weight-loss boarding school in South Carolina.
MUNCIE, Indiana - For anyone used to seeing Leonard Atherton waving a symphony conductor's baton, seeing him kicking a soccer ball seems, at first, a little disconcerting.
PLYMOUTH, Michigan - Two suburban Detroit men have fulfilled their late brother's wish.
LUBBOCK, Texas - Just three months after Kenbriel Hearn emerged from a coma, the 18-year-old football star scored the most memorable touchdown of his life.
BEIJING - North Korea's production of staple foods has increased for the third year running, but mothers and babies still lack sufficient vitamins, fat and protein, leaving many children stunted, the World Food Program's North Korean representative said Thursday.
NEW YORK - So long, dingy sweatpants.
Orexigen Therapeutics Inc. shares jumped Monday after the drugmaker said it expects to resubmit its application for the potential weight-loss treatment Contrave to federal regulators in the next few weeks.
DANVILLE, Kentucky - The first phase of a project to build walking trails that would connect Danville, Junction City and Perryville in Boyle County is expected to start in the spring.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - There were days Holly Shoemaker could not even walk out the door.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Hope Presbyterian Church supplies "Dinner on Demand" in hopes of encouraging family meals.