- Hospice owner, manager charged with Medicare fraud Updated: Apr-17-14 2:59 pm
- Nebraskan pleads not guilty in suicide case Updated: Apr-11-14 8:49 am
- Brothers find way to pay it forward Updated: Apr-02-14 12:20 pm
- Ala. students grieve friends killed in plane crash Updated: Apr-01-14 7:46 pm
- Assisted suicide bill won't get vote this session Updated: Mar-25-14 7:32 pm
- Iowa women dyes scarves to raise cancer awareness Updated: Mar-23-14 11:58 am
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock gets $10M for hospice center Updated: Mar-20-14 1:15 pm
- NJ to euthanize 114K brook trout due to disease Updated: Mar-20-14 5:55 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - A hospice in Chandler, its owner and the general manager have been charged in a 39-count federal indictment with defrauding Medicare.
SIDNEY, Nebraska - A western Nebraska woman has pleaded not guilty to charges that she helped her husband kill himself and then hid his body.
SYCAMORE, Pennsylvania - Just more than a year ago, the McHenry family of Sycamore was faced with the loss of their son and brother, 24-year-old Lance Cpl. Christopher "Chris" McHenry.
GADSDEN, Alabama - Administrators at two Gadsden area schools say they're helping students cope with the loss of three children who died in a small plane crash in Colorado.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A bill that would allow Connecticut physicians to prescribe medication to help terminally ill patients end their lives won't be voted on during this year's legislative session, the co-chairman of the General Assembly's Public Health Committee said Tuesday.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - Julia Audlehelm always thought that if she faced a life-threatening disease, she would catch a flight someplace warm, crack open a Corona and wait out her final days.
LEBANON, New Hampshire - A $10 million gift to Dartmouth-Hitchcock will be used to create a care center for patients with life-threatening illnesses and complex medical needs.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Officials will euthanize 114,000 brook trout at New Jersey's Pequest Trout Hatchery in Warren County due to a recurrence of a fish disease.