- Country star Ray Price leaves hospital for hospice Updated: Dec-12-13 3:59 pm
- C. Ind. mayor dies after suffering liver cancer Updated: Dec-10-13 1:41 pm
- Dying Iowa inmate released from prison to hospice Updated: Dec-10-13 12:10 pm
- Terminally ill Iowa inmate gets parole for hospice Updated: Dec-03-13 1:25 pm
- KU student newspaper writer resigns over column Updated: Nov-22-13 12:03 pm
TYLER, Texas - Entering what his wife calls his "final days," country music star Ray Price is ending all aggressive treatment for his pancreatic cancer and left an East Texas hospital Thursday to begin receiving hospice care at home.
GREENFIELD, Indiana - The mayor of a central Indiana city has died just days after his family said he had ended treatment for a recurrence of liver cancer and was in home hospice care.
DES MOINES, Iowa - A dying Iowa inmate sentenced to life in prison when she was a teenager has been released into hospice care.
DES MOINES, Iowa - A dying Iowa inmate who was 15 when she entered prison will spend her final days in a hospice facility, a state board ruled Tuesday in granting her unprecedented parole.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - A columnist for the University Daily Kansan has resigned after editors learned the substance of one of his recent columns matched that of an article published earlier in a British newspaper.