- Delaware targets depression in LGBT youth Updated: Mar-08-14 9:11 am
- DCF promotes suicide prevention education Updated: Mar-06-14 3:05 am
- Suicide prevention bill passes House Updated: Feb-28-14 10:43 am
- Utah gun safety bill aims to curb youth suicides Updated: Feb-26-14 12:35 pm
- Gun-safety proposal aims to curb suicides in Utah Updated: Feb-09-14 5:22 pm
DOVER, Delaware - With the National School Climate Survey reporting that as many as 64 percent of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender youths likely to suffer from depression, suicide attempts and substance abuse, organizations across the state are joining together to implement early-intervention services in schools and the community.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - State agencies across Florida are working together to decrease the number of suicides.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The state House has passed a bill that would require suicide prevention education for teachers and school administrators.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah lawmakers have approved a measure to prevent youth suicides by giving gun owners information on how to store their weapons away from children and teens.
SALT LAKE CITY - A Utah lawmaker is proposing a bill that would encourage to gun owners to buy trigger locks and gun safes and give stores incentives to implement suicide-prevention programs.