- House passes Ryan budget with big cuts Updated: Apr-10-14 6:25 pm
- STL Village to unveil senior living project Updated: Apr-10-14 5:04 am
- Alzheimer's patient found dead in SE Indiana pond Updated: Apr-03-14 10:08 am
- Music helps trigger Alzheimer patients' memories Updated: Mar-30-14 2:28 pm
- Teacher retirements increasing in Wyoming Updated: Mar-29-14 4:22 pm
- Summitt Foundation forms medical advisory council Updated: Mar-28-14 4:03 am
- McConnell: SC must prepare for 'gray tsunami' Updated: Mar-26-14 7:27 pm
- Program to quickly find lost dementia patients Updated: Mar-26-14 12:41 pm
- Aging Oregon population slowing economic growth Updated: Mar-26-14 10:02 am
- Illinois hospitals shift to consumer convenience Updated: Mar-22-14 12:37 pm
- Summitt joins network fighting Alzheimer's disease Updated: Mar-18-14 3:48 pm
WASHINGTON - House Republicans rallied behind a slashing budget blueprint on Thursday, passing a non-binding but politically imposing measure that promises a balanced federal ledger in 10 years with sweeping budget cuts and termination of health care coverage under the Affordable Care Act.
ST. LOUIS - A group of older residents in St. Louis will unveil a new effort that encourages like-minded seniors to coalesce into a village where they can live, work and shop.
AURORA, Indiana - Police say a woman with Alzheimer's disease apparently drowned in a southeastern Indiana farm pond after she wandered from her home.
MUNCIE, Indiana - Ball State University students are using music to help bring patients with Alzheimer's disease out of their fog of memories.
CASPER, Wyoming - One in five teachers in Wyoming is over the age of 55.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - The Pat Summitt Foundation has formed a Medical Advisory Council of prominent Alzheimer's disease experts from around the country.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Lt. Gov. Glenn McConnell warned lawmakers Wednesday that a failure to prepare for South Carolina's oncoming "gray tsunami" will cause a budget crisis and human tragedies.
PLATTE CITY, Missouri - Platte County is preparing to launch a program that authorities hope will help them more quickly locate mentally impaired people who go missing.
PORTLAND, Oregon - A state economist says Oregon's economy will slow because of its aging population.
CHICAGO - In cities and rural areas throughout Illinois, hospitals are extending services beyond their walls in a twin bid to improve health and capture more business.
WASHINGTON - Former Tennessee women's basketball coach Pat Summitt is joining the WomenAgainstAlzheimer's network as an honorary founder.