- French president admits to past prostate surgery Updated: Dec-04-13 5:21 am
- Israel court fines woman over not circumcising son Updated: Nov-28-13 3:37 pm
- Ortiz, Victorino shavings being auctioned off Updated: Nov-21-13 3:48 pm
- Beaumont seeks volunteers for treatment study Updated: Nov-18-13 4:06 am
- Clark Atlanta to host town hall on prostate cancer Updated: Nov-11-13 6:31 am
- Oklahoma Sen. Coburn has recurrence of cancer Updated: Nov-05-13 1:46 pm
- GOP Sen. Coburn diagnosed with prostate cancer Updated: Nov-05-13 12:12 pm
PARIS - French President Francois Hollande has acknowledged having prostate surgery a year before he was elected, but his office says his health is now fine.
JERUSALEM - An Israeli rabbinic court has fined a woman hundreds of dollars for refusing to circumcise her baby son, officials said Thursday, in a landmark case that has sparked a new uproar over the role of religion in the Jewish state.
BOSTON - It's the ultimate display of Red Sox fandom: owning strands of David Ortiz's World Series-winning beard.
ROYAL OAK, Michigan - Beaumont Health System is seeking volunteers for a prostate cancer treatment study.
ATLANTA - Clark Atlanta University is gearing up to host a town hall forum exploring potential factors contributing to high rates of prostate cancer in African-American men.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Oklahoma Sen. Tom Coburn has had a recurrence of prostate cancer and is undergoing further evaluation and treatment, the conservative Republican's communications director said Tuesday.
WASHINGTON - Oklahoma Republican Sen. Tom Coburn has been diagnosed with a recurrence of prostate cancer and is seeking treatment.