- $386,000 judgment awarded to man who lost testicle Updated: Nov-24-15 7:53 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A Connecticut man who sued a hospital after losing a testicle following vasectomy surgery has been awarded $386,000 by a judge.
- Maryland state senator diagnosed with prostate cancer Updated: Nov-02-15 6:33 pm
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - State Sen. Roger Manno says he was diagnosed with prostate cancer in September, and is free of the disease after undergoing surgery.
- Study: Mammograms haven't cut rate of advanced breast cancer Updated: Oct-28-15 5:52 pm
BOSTON - A new report raises fresh questions about the value of mammograms. The rate of cancers that have already spread far beyond the breast when they are discovered has stayed stable for decades, suggesting that screening and early detection are not preventing the most dangerous forms of the disease.
- Middletown police officers to sport mustaches for 'Movember' Updated: Oct-28-15 1:39 pm
MIDDLETOWN, Rhode Island - Motorists pulled over in a Rhode Island town next month might feel like they've been transported back to the 1970s.
- $850,000 for prostate surgery that ended in blindness Updated: Oct-27-15 4:04 am
HONOLULU - The U.S. government has agreed to pay $850,000 to settle a man's medical malpractice lawsuit that says prostate cancer surgery at a Honolulu military hospital left him incontinent, impotent and blind.