- Oklahoma dental groups oppose oral surgery measure Updated: Apr-19-14 3:13 pm
- Rules signed into law for Michigan mobile dentists Updated: Apr-13-14 8:40 pm
- Alaskans line up for free dental care in Anchorage Updated: Apr-11-14 1:13 pm
- Many local ER patients have dental issues Updated: Apr-10-14 10:52 am
- Missouri Medicaid may restore adult dental care Updated: Apr-09-14 3:26 pm
- Fla. company wins La. Medicaid dental plan Updated: Mar-31-14 10:28 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - Some Oklahoma dental groups are opposing a bill in the state Legislature, proposed as a reaction to the case of an oral surgeon accused of maintaining filthy office conditions, that deals with training requirements for oral surgery dental assistants.
LANSING, Michigan - Gov. Rick Snyder has signed a law he says will help increase the standards of care for mobile dental facilities.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Alaskans have been lining up for a two-day clinic offering free dental care in Anchorage that was scheduled to begin Friday.
ERIE, Pennsylvania - It's a scene that plays out every day in UPMC Hamot's emergency department.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Hundreds of thousands of low-income adults appear likely to regain dental coverage through Missouri's Medicaid program, nearly a decade after the benefits were eliminated in a cost-cutting move.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - The state health agency is recommending the award of a potential $153 million-a-year contract to a Florida company to provide dental services to Louisiana's 1.2 million Medicaid and LaCHIP enrollees.