- Free Kansas dental clinic serves more than 1,100 Updated: Mar-03-14 2:05 pm
- Dentists cite low, slow KanCare reimbursements Updated: Feb-17-14 9:10 am
- Frankfort dentist is also a musician, guitar maker Updated: Feb-16-14 3:38 pm
- Dentistry or deficits? House clears Medicaid bill Updated: Feb-11-14 2:09 pm
- Discovery of graves affects hospital parking plan Updated: Feb-11-14 10:25 am
- Dentists speak out as fluoride bill nears hearing Updated: Feb-09-14 1:52 pm
- Elkhart targets dentists over mercury in water Updated: Feb-08-14 12:04 pm
DODGE CITY, Kansas - The Kansas Dental Foundation says a free dental clinic in Dodge City served more than 1,100 patients during the weekend.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Low reimbursement rates are preventing many dentists from accepting patients covered by Kansas' managed care plan running Medicaid, with delays in getting paid also contributing to the problem, dentists say.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Dentist by day, musician by night - the two may sound like an unlikely combination, but they make perfect sense for a Frankfort dentist who has a love for the arts.
BOISE, Idaho - Lawmakers voted 62-6 to restore adult Medicaid dental benefits, arguing cuts three years ago that left 27,000 people without coverage cost Idaho more in dental-related emergency room services than it saved.
JACKSON, Mississippi - The discovery of what could be as many as 1,000 graves on the campus of the University of Mississippi Medical Center has officials rethinking the location parking facilities and other facilities.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - As Kansas lawmakers prepare to discuss a bill pushed by opponents of fluoridation in public water supplies, several oral health advocates are fighting back against what they call misinformation that distorts research on the safety of fluoride.
ELKHART, Indiana - Elkhart officials ordered to reduce mercury levels in wastewater discharged from the northern Indiana city's treatment plant are focusing their efforts on dentists' offices.