- Iowa program offers aid to attract dentists to rural areas Updated: Apr-24-16 6:50 pm
MAQUOKETA, Iowa - A program that offers assistance in paying off student loans is helping draw dentists to small towns in Iowa.
- Caring hands brings dental care to veterans Updated: Apr-24-16 3:05 am
ROSEBURG, Oregon - Kori Shellard is an Army veteran, and a widow with two small kids and a chipped front tooth. For her, a trip to the dentist was more than she could afford.
- Port Angeles woman who died of measles infection identified Updated: Apr-22-16 3:16 pm
PORT ANGELES, Washington - A Port Angeles, Washington, woman who died in 2015 from a measles infection was the first to have a fatal case of the virus in the U.S. since 2003.
- Connecticut dentists say proposed cuts could hurt needy kids Updated: Apr-16-16 9:21 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Connecticut dentists say eight years of efforts to expand access to dental care for needy children could be put at risk if state legislators agree with Gov. Dannel P. Malloy's proposal to scale back the state's Medicaid reimbursement rate for dentistry services.
- Free dental care event in Alaska struggles to find funding Updated: Apr-07-16 9:26 am
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - A free dental clinic that has provided services for thousands of Alaskans since it began two years ago is struggling to come up with the funds to keep the operation running.
- Toddler dies after procedure at Austin dental clinic Updated: Mar-31-16 9:08 am
AUSTIN, Texas - Investigators are trying to determine what caused the death of a 14-month-old girl after she had a dental procedure in Austin.