- Next round of rail improvements begin in southern Michigan Updated: Apr-25-16 9:12 pm
BATTLE CREEK, Michigan - Improvements continue on southern Michigan train tracks that will change service along the route.
- Israel says Istanbul bomber did not target Israelis Updated: Apr-24-16 8:11 am
JERUSALEM - Israel's counterterrorism bureau says the suicide bomber who killed three Israeli tourists in Istanbul last month did not specifically target Israelis but was taking aim at tourism in Turkey in general.
- US limits N. Korean minister's travel in response to missile Updated: Apr-24-16 1:09 am
WASHINGTON - The United States is restricting the travel of the North Korean foreign minister to U.N. functions in New York in response to his country's latest missile test firing.
- Lawyer accused in massive disability scheme released on bail Updated: Apr-12-16 7:22 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - A Kentucky lawyer accused of conspiring to defraud the government of $600 million in federal disability payments walked out of a courthouse Tuesday to begin a stint of home incarceration while awaiting trial.
- Boston's city council bans official travel to North Carolina Updated: Apr-01-16 2:49 pm
BOSTON - Boston is banning city travel to North Carolina in response to a new state law that critics say discriminates against gay and transgender people.