- Frenchman flies more than a mile on a hoverboard Updated: May-01-16 10:46 am
PARIS - A Frenchman has flown more than 2 kilometers (over a mile) on a hoverboard in an apparent new world record.
- State promotes website offering updates on beach conditions Updated: Apr-27-16 9:11 am
HONOLULU - The state has launched a campaign to inform travelers about a website that updates surf, weather and safety conditions at beaches across Hawaii.
- Board standoff at United ends in deal with big investors Updated: Apr-20-16 6:08 pm
DALLAS - United Airlines will make changes to its board, putting behind it - at least for now - a contentious fight with two big shareholders.
- North Dakota Travel Industry Conference set in Grand Forks Updated: Apr-11-16 8:03 am
GRAND FORKS, North Dakota - More than 200 professionals are expected for the 2016 North Dakota Travel Industry Conference this week in Grand Forks.
- Twitter names PepsiCo CFO to its board of directors Updated: Apr-08-16 11:11 am
NEW YORK - Twitter has appointed PepsiCo's chief financial officer to its board.