- Association says Va. 1Q home sales up 6.3 percent from 2014 Updated: May-05-15 11:40 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - The Virginia Association of REALTORS says home sales in the state increased by 6.3 percent in the first quarter compared to the same period in 2014.
- Pending US home sales increase in March Updated: Apr-29-15 10:50 am
WASHINGTON - More Americans signed contracts to buy homes in March, the third straight month of gains as housing heats up with the start of the spring buying season.
- Massachusetts home sales remain essentially flat in March Updated: Apr-28-15 9:28 am
BOSTON - Sales of single-family homes in Massachusetts remained essentially flat last month when compared to the year-ago March, despite a winter of record-setting snowfall that had the potential to disrupt the process, two organizations that track the market announced Tuesday.
- US home prices accelerated in February as sales rise Updated: Apr-28-15 9:02 am
WASHINGTON - U.S. home prices rose at a faster pace in February than the previous month, driven by higher sales and a limited supply of available houses.
- Rhode Island housing market better last month than in 2014 Updated: Apr-27-15 4:29 am
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Statistics released by the Rhode Island Association of Realtors show that single-family house sales held steady in March despite the harsh weather.
- Hyundai's 1Q earnings fall as car sales drop Updated: Apr-23-15 2:04 am
SEOUL, South Korea - Hyundai Motor Co. said Thursday its first-quarter profit dropped due to lower vehicle sales at home and abroad and the strong local currency.
- US home sales bounced back in March, but can the gain last? Updated: Apr-22-15 3:06 pm
WASHINGTON - U.S. home sales bloomed in March after a brutal winter, a sign of possible newfound momentum for housing.
- Wisconsin home sales jump 16 percent in March Updated: Apr-20-15 4:25 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Wisconsin Realtors Association says sales of existing homes in Wisconsin jumped 16 percent in March, compared with the same time a year ago.
- California home prices hit new 7-year high, sales rebound Updated: Apr-17-15 5:25 pm
SAN DIEGO - California home prices reached fresh seven-year-highs in March, a research firm said Friday, helping sales rebound from a two-month slide as some homeowners put their property on the market to reap gains.
- Tips for parents considering helping their child buy a home Updated: Apr-16-15 10:31 am
Rising prices and a dearth of homes for sale in many markets have made it harder for many looking to buy their first home.
- US homebuilders' outlook for spring sales surges Updated: Apr-15-15 10:34 am
U.S. homebuilders are feeling more optimistic that sales will perk up in coming months as the spring home-selling season unfolds.
- Report: Home, condo sales up in state, but at lower prices Updated: Apr-08-15 6:38 am
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A real estate research group says single-family home and condo sales in Connecticut jumped in February, but at lower prices.