- Home sales of $10 million rise in Connecticut town Updated: Apr-16-14 8:00 pm
- California home prices surge in March; sales fall Updated: Apr-16-14 6:11 pm
- Southern California home prices climb in March Updated: Apr-15-14 3:00 pm
- Lafayette home sales dip in first quarter Updated: Apr-10-14 9:49 am
- US finally regains the jobs lost in the recession Updated: Apr-04-14 5:50 pm
- Beazer: Closings, home orders down in Jan-March Updated: Apr-03-14 7:11 pm
- US home market: Few buyers and not enough sellers Updated: Apr-03-14 2:05 pm
- US home prices rose in Feb. despite weaker sales Updated: Apr-01-14 8:03 am
- Business events scheduled for the coming month Updated: Mar-28-14 2:06 pm
- Fewer home sales in NH, but prices rising Updated: Mar-28-14 10:37 am
- Sales of new US homes fell 3.3 percent in February Updated: Mar-25-14 10:29 am
- Sales of homes in Mass. falls in February Updated: Mar-25-14 10:15 am
- Flood insurance rate hike could affect home sales Updated: Mar-24-14 3:09 am
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Connecticut's Gold Coast is living up to its name, with a record $120 million sale of a waterfront estate in Greenwich leading an increase in sales of homes for more than $10 million.
SAN DIEGO - California home prices surged to a six-year high in March amid lackluster sales at the start of the traditional buying season, a research firm said Wednesday.
SAN DIEGO - Southern California's median home sale price hit $400,000 in March to set a fresh six-year high as tight supplies limited sales, a research firm said Tuesday.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Home sales in Lafayette Parish were down 5 percent for the first three months of this year based on listings reported to the Realtor Association of Acadiana.
WASHINGTON - The U.S. economy has reached a milestone: It has finally regained all the private-sector jobs it lost during the Great Recession.
ATLANTA - Beazer Homes USA Inc. said Thursday that completed home sales and new orders fell sharply in the first three months of the year.
WASHINGTON - Entering the 2014 spring buying season, the U.S. housing market faces an unusual dilemma: Too few people are selling homes. Yet too few buyers can afford the homes that are for sale.
WASHINGTON - U.S. home prices rose in February from a year earlier at a solid pace, suggesting that a tight supply of homes for sale is boosting prices despite slowing sales.
TUESDAY, April 1
CONCORD, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Association of Realtors says there were fewer home sales this February than a year ago, but sales prices are up.
WASHINGTON - Fewer people bought new U.S. homes in February. Sales fell to their slowest pace in five months, a sign that the housing market has yet to recover fully from brutal winter weather.
WALTHAM, Massachusetts - Sales of single-family homes fell by nearly 6 percent last month when compared to the same month a year ago, but median prices jumped by more than 7 percent.
MILWAUKEE - Nearly 7,700 Wisconsin residents and business owners are facing steep flood insurance premium increases that could threaten their pocketbooks and ability to sell their properties.