- UP student apartment building sold to Colorado investors Updated: Feb-08-16 12:45 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Two student apartment complexes near the University of Oregon have been sold to a Colorado investment group for $30.6 million.
- Baton Rouge-area home sales jump 8 percent in 2015 Updated: Feb-02-16 10:18 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Baton Rouge-area home sales increased by 8 percent in 2015.
- US new-home sales soar in December Updated: Jan-27-16 7:14 pm
WASHINGTON - Americans rushed to buy new homes in December at the strongest pace in 10 months, with 2015 marking the strongest year for this segment of the housing market since 2007.
- Few US neighborhoods affordable, walkable with good schools Updated: Jan-27-16 4:07 pm
WASHINGTON - Few neighborhoods can match the perks of Adams Morgan in Washington, D.C. - a reality that reflects a broader problem for the U.S. housing market.
- Home sales hit highest level in Rhode Island since 2004 Updated: Jan-27-16 10:56 am
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - More single-family homes sold in Rhode Island last year than any year since 2004.
- Strong month ends strong year for Massachusetts home sales Updated: Jan-27-16 8:04 am
BOSTON - A strong year for sales of single-family homes in Massachusetts has ended with a strong final month, according to two organizations that track the market.
- US home prices rise in November; all-time highs in 4 cities Updated: Jan-26-16 9:43 am
WASHINGTON - U.S. home prices increased at a faster clip in November, the gains fueled by solid hiring growth, historically low mortgage rates and a shortage of houses on the market.
- Single-family home sales rose 11 percent in Maine in 2015 Updated: Jan-23-16 9:16 am
PORTLAND, Maine - The Maine Association of Realtors says sales of existing single-family homes increased 11 percent last year compared to 2014.
- US home purchases rebound; 2015 had most sales in 9 years Updated: Jan-22-16 10:54 am
WASHINGTON - U.S. home sales rebounded in December after new regulations had delayed the completion of purchases in November. And total sales in 2015 were the most in nine years.
- Building with Boston's iconic Citgo sign to be sold Updated: Jan-21-16 3:32 pm
BOSTON - The Boston building that's home to the iconic Citgo sign visible over Fenway Park's Green Monster wall in left field will be going up for sale, and the new owners will get to decide whether it stays there.
- California home sales surge in December, capping strong year Updated: Jan-20-16 4:57 pm
SAN DIEGO - California home sales surged in December, capping a year of steady sales growth and modest price gains, a research firm said Wednesday.
- Boxing champ Mike Tyson selling home near Las Vegas Updated: Jan-20-16 9:43 am
LAS VEGAS - Mike Tyson has upgraded to a bigger house in his neighborhood and put his former home near Las Vegas up for sale.
- Economists see more growth for US economy, housing in '16 Updated: Jan-19-16 5:31 pm
LAS VEGAS - A robust U.S. economy and job market, plus low mortgage rates, should help keep the recovery in the new-home market going at a modest pace this year, but a return to pre-housing boom sales and construction levels isn't imminent.
- Realtors: Wisconsin posts best home sales year in a decade Updated: Jan-18-16 6:13 pm
MILWAUKEE - Wisconsin posted its best year for sales of existing homes in a decade in 2015, the Wisconsin Realtors Association said Monday.
- Home sales, prices up in Colorado, but supply is low Updated: Jan-14-16 8:02 am
DENVER - The Colorado Association of Realtors says home sales have been increasing across the state and prices have been rising.