- US home prices rose at solid pace in January Updated: Mar-04-14 8:03 am
- Ford's US sales down 6 pct in February Updated: Mar-03-14 10:07 am
- Contracts to buy US homes barely budged in January Updated: Mar-02-14 1:13 am
- RI home sales, prices both up more than 10 percent Updated: Feb-28-14 7:08 am
- Solid new-home sales lift hopes for housing market Updated: Feb-26-14 3:59 pm
- Mass. homes sales and prices up in January Updated: Feb-25-14 11:17 am
- Home sales grow in January in Maine Updated: Feb-22-14 10:06 am
- NYC property that is home to Junior's up for sale Updated: Feb-20-14 6:12 pm
- North Dakota home prices soar with oil boom Updated: Feb-20-14 3:58 pm
- Baton Rouge home sales up in January Updated: Feb-19-14 10:58 am
- American Woodmark 3Q profit jumps on higher sales Updated: Feb-18-14 12:14 pm
- US homebuilder confidence sinks in February Updated: Feb-18-14 11:46 am
- Few homes on market send California sales lower Updated: Feb-13-14 4:35 pm
- Southern California home sales fall in January Updated: Feb-12-14 3:05 pm
- Housing sales/prices up from year ago Updated: Feb-12-14 12:19 pm
- Vegas-area home prices unchanged from Dec. to Jan. Updated: Feb-10-14 9:40 am
- Oahu home, condo sales increased 8.4 percent Updated: Feb-09-14 11:08 am
WASHINGTON - U.S. home prices rose in January after three months of declines. A tight supply of homes might have helped boost prices and offset sales slowed by cold weather.
DETROIT - Ford's U.S. sales dropped 6 percent in February as winter weather kept many buyers at home.
WASHINGTON - The number of Americans who signed contracts to buy homes was essentially flat in January, a possible sign of a softening real estate market.
WARWICK, Rhode Island - The housing market in Rhode Island is off to a strong start this year, with single-family home sales and prices both increasing more than 10 percent in January compare with the same month last year.
WASHINGTON - A surprisingly strong pace of new-home sales last month has boosted hopes that the spring buying season will be solid enough to lift the overall economy.
BOSTON - Driven by high demand and a shortage of houses on the market, more single-family homes were sold in Massachusetts last month than in any January since 2007, two organizations that track the real estate market reported Tuesday.
AUGUSTA, Maine - The cold winter hasn't slowed the pace of home sales in Maine.
NEW YORK - The home of Brooklyn's most famous cheesecake is up for sale.
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota's oil boom isn't just driving up housing prices at the epicenter. Getting a roof overhead is getting more expensive throughout the state, with the average value of a home sold last year topping $200,000 - up more than 20 percent from 2011, a real estate trade group says.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Home sales in metro Baton Rouge were up 8.6 percent in January, thanks to strong sales in Ascension Parish.
RICHMOND, Virginia - American Woodmark's third-quarter profit jumped 41 percent as the cabinet maker continued to benefit from new home construction and remodeling.
U.S. homebuilders' confidence in the housing market declined sharply this month as the severe weather battering much of the nation keeps many would-be buyers at home.
SAN DIEGO - California homes sales dropped sharply in January due to a seasonal slump and a lack of affordable homes on the market, a research firm reported Thursday.
LOS ANGELES - Southern California home sales fell in January amid scant inventories and the highest prices in years, a research firm reported Wednesday.
SPOKANE, Washington - The state's housing market softened in the fourth quarter of 2013 compared to the quarter before, but remained stronger than a year ago.
LAS VEGAS - Southern Nevada home prices didn't budge from December to January.
HONOLULU - The median sales price of an Oahu single-family home reached $629,500 last month.