- Average US rate on 30-year loan rises to 4.46 pct Updated: Dec-05-13 11:31 am
- US new-home sales jump in Oct. after Sept. drop Updated: Dec-04-13 10:54 am
- NH home sales up from a year ago Updated: Nov-28-13 9:46 am
- Sales of single-family homes in Mass. on the rise Updated: Nov-26-13 11:31 am
- Nevada sales rise 9 percent in September Updated: Nov-25-13 4:46 pm
- Contracts to buy US homes fall for 5th month Updated: Nov-25-13 11:07 am
- Report: Wichita area home sales down in October Updated: Nov-17-13 12:47 pm
- Malloy selling Stamford home for $1.5 million Updated: Nov-17-13 11:22 am
- California home sales fairly flat in October Updated: Nov-13-13 4:46 pm
- Toll Bros.' $1.6B deal joins homebuilder land rush Updated: Nov-07-13 5:13 pm
WASHINGTON - Average U.S. rates for fixed mortgages rose sharply this week, making home-buying slightly less affordable.
WASHINGTON - Americans ramped up purchases of new homes in October after three months of soft sales, evidence that the housing recovery is improving fitfully.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire home sales are doing much better than a year ago.
BOSTON - A significant boost in sales of single-family homes in Massachusetts in October compared to the same month last year is further proof of a recovering housing market, two organizations that track real estate said Tuesday.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Taxable sales in Nevada jumped 9 percent in September compared with the same month a year ago, as consumers spent more on construction projects, wining, dining and home furnishings, the Department of Taxation reported Monday.
WASHINGTON - The number of Americans who signed contracts to buy homes fell in October for the fifth straight month. Higher mortgage rates, price increases and the 16-day partial government shutdown held back sales.
WICHITA, Kansas - Home sales in the Wichita area fell in October amid the federal government shutdown that slowed mortgage loan processing and approvals, a new report shows.
STAMFORD, Connecticut - Gov. Dannel P. Malloy and his wife, Cathy, have put their Stamford home up for sale for nearly $1.5 million.
SAN DIEGO - California home sales and prices were fairly flat in October compared to September, but other figures indicate a market that is slowly regaining its health after a yearslong slump, a research firm reported Wednesday.
LOS ANGELES - Encouraged by a housing rebound lapping its second year, many U.S. homebuilders are loading up on land and entering new markets as they gear up for next year's spring home-selling season and beyond.