- Iran says it improves accuracy of missiles Updated: Dec-09-13 8:47 am
- Defense Department tackles mobile authentication Updated: Dec-01-13 10:13 am
- National drone test site could mean billions in NV Updated: Nov-19-13 3:28 pm
- Lockheed Martin closing Goodyear plant in 2015 Updated: Nov-14-13 5:27 pm
- Raytheon adds jobs, expands in Forest Updated: Nov-11-13 7:55 pm
TEHRAN, Iran - Iran has dramatically improved the accuracy of its ballistic missiles by using laser systems, its defense minister said Monday.
WASHINGTON - The Defense Department says it's committed to a future in which service members and civilians can use the latest and greatest mobile technology to get their work done, regardless of the device manufacturer. But it's still struggling mightily with one of the biggest challenges for mobility in the government: identity management.
RENO, Nevada - Aerospace industry officials trying to persuade the U.S. government to make Nevada home to a national drone test site say the unmanned aerial vehicles represent a potential gold mine for the state worth billions of dollars.
PHOENIX - An aerospace plant in the Phoenix suburb of Goodyear that has a long and storied history developing advanced military radar systems will close by the end of 2015 with the loss of 600 jobs, aerospace giant Lockheed Martin announced Thursday.
FOREST, Mississippi - Defense contractor Raytheon Co. has announced an expansion in Forest that will bring 150 new jobs to the area.