- Sub makes 2nd dive to search for Malaysian plane Updated: Apr-16-14 4:44 am
- Call of cyber duty: Military academies take on NSA Updated: Apr-10-14 11:58 am
- Suspected NKorean drones crude, reflect new threat Updated: Apr-04-14 6:36 am
- Hagel to meet with Malaysian counterpart Updated: Apr-01-14 8:20 pm
- DC-area drone users group is learning forum Updated: Mar-29-14 9:58 am
- Pearl Harbor sailors, students to work on robotics Updated: Mar-27-14 9:04 am
- 26 nations search land, sea for Malaysian jetliner Updated: Mar-17-14 10:17 am
PERTH, Australia - As a robotic submarine dove into the ocean to look for lost Flight 370, angry Chinese relatives stormed out of a teleconference meeting Wednesday to protest the Malaysian government for not addressing them in person.
WEST POINT, New York - If Douglas MacArthur or Ulysses S. Grant went to the U.S. Military Academy today, they might be testing their defensive skills hunched in front of a computer screen.
SEOUL, South Korea - South Korean experts say two small drones believed to have been flown across the border by the North were crude and decidedly low-tech - equipped with cameras available on the Internet for hundreds of dollars - but underscore a potential new threat that must be taken seriously.
ABOARD A US MILITARY AIRCRAFT - Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel will meet with Malaysia's defense minister this week, amid ongoing criticism about how well the search for missing Flight 370 has been conducted and coordinated with other nations.
RESTON, Virginia - The drone settles back on the cracked asphalt after a brief ascent into the lower reaches of the suburban troposphere.
JOINT BASE PEARL HARBOR-HICKAM, Hawaii - Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard is sponsoring two Hawaii robotics events this summer.
Twenty-six countries are involved in the massive international search for the Malaysia Airlines jetliner that disappeared on March 8 with 239 people aboard. They include not just military assets on land, at sea and in the air, but also investigators and the specific support and assistance requested by Malaysia, such as radar and satellite information.