- Seal pups washed away by England tidal surge Updated: Dec-07-13 7:19 am
- Winter high 'king' tides on Washington shores Updated: Dec-06-13 12:20 pm
- Thousands in UK face another day of flooding Updated: Dec-06-13 11:59 am
- Storm brings wind, rain to Delmarva peninsula Updated: Nov-26-13 1:04 pm
- Kayakers, swimmer rescued off Georgia coast Updated: Nov-18-13 6:47 am
LONDON - Conservation authorities say hundreds of seals may have fallen victim to this week's floods in eastern England, and are warning people not to try to help stranded pups.
SEATTLE - The high winter tides known as "king tides" are rising on Washington coastal waters this month and next.
LONDON - Hundreds of people in Britain mopped up flooded homes on Friday after a powerful storm that scoured northern Europe with hurricane-force gusts kicked up the biggest tidal surge in 60 years, swamping stretches of shoreline.
WILMINGTON, Delaware - Forecasters posted gale warnings for Delaware and Chesapeake Bay waters as a winter storm moved into the mid-Atlantic region.
TYBEE ISLAND, Georgia - Authorities say two kayakers and a swimmer who were pulled into the Atlantic Ocean by the outgoing tide were rescued off Tybee Island.