- Bonner gives Phoenix Mercury 87-84 OT win over Shock Updated: Aug-05-15 12:41 am
- Parker has 18 points, 13 rebounds in 1st home game Updated: Aug-05-15 12:02 am
- Delle Donne leads hot Chicago Sky over Fever 106-82 Updated: Aug-04-15 10:37 pm
- Donovan gets 200th win, Sun cruise past Stars 82-51 Updated: Aug-04-15 9:29 pm
- Program to help family travel in college football playoffs Updated: Aug-04-15 5:45 pm
IRVING, Texas - The College Football Playoff is expanding its program to help pay travel expenses for parents and guardians of players to also include the national semifinal games.
- Lynx sign forward Shae Kelley to 2nd 7-day contract Updated: Aug-04-15 3:02 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Lynx have signed forward Shae Kelley to a second seven-day contract.
- Loyd starting to feel more comfortable in the WNBA Updated: Aug-03-15 9:03 pm
NEW YORK - Jewell Loyd is beginning to pick up the nuances of the WNBA.
- School report: Illinois players' allegations unfounded Updated: Aug-03-15 6:34 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Former University of Illinois women's basketball players' allegations of racially motivated mistreatment were unfounded, investigators hired by the school concluded in a report released Monday that also found that one former assistant coach "treated players harshly."
- Lynx forward Moore is Western Conference player of week Updated: Aug-03-15 6:10 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota Lynx forward Maya Moore has been named Western Conference Player of the Week for the third time this season.
- Russell continues her comeback on Lady Vols' tour of Italy Updated: Aug-03-15 6:02 pm
Tennessee center Mercedes Russell finally gets to play with her Lady Vols teammates again this week as she continues her comeback from foot surgeries.
- An NBA trailblazer: Becky Hammon breaks a barrier with Spurs Updated: Aug-03-15 3:46 pm
NEW YORK - Becky Hammon believes the possibilities are limitless for women coaching in pro sports.
- Ex-Illini players' attorney says report doesn't surprise him Updated: Aug-03-15 12:05 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - The attorney for a group of former Illini women's basketball players says he's not surprised a university-funded report showed his clients' accusations of mistreatment were unfounded.
- Johnson's 16 2nd half points fuel Fever past Sun, 83-70 Updated: Aug-02-15 8:49 pm
- Delle Donne scores 22 points, leads Sky past Mystics, 69-68 Updated: Aug-02-15 8:29 pm
- Tina Charles scores 29 points, Liberty beat Storm 78-62 Updated: Aug-02-15 7:05 pm
- Lavender, Parker lead Sparks past Stars, 80-78 Updated: Aug-02-15 7:00 pm
- Dupree scores 27 points to lead Mercury past Dream, 71-68 Updated: Aug-02-15 5:47 pm
- New York Liberty honor Becky Hammon Updated: Aug-02-15 4:30 pm
NEW YORK - Becky Hammon got her WNBA start in New York and never has forgotten where she came from.
- Moore keys Minnesota Lynx win over Tulsa Shock 86-80 Updated: Aug-01-15 10:37 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Maya Moore scored 16 of her 20 points in the fourth quarter and Sylvia Fowles added 19 points to lead the Minnesota Lynx to an 86-80 win over Tulsa on Saturday night.
- Mavunga transfers from North Carolina to Ohio State Updated: Aug-01-15 5:18 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - North Carolina center Stephanie Mavunga is transferring to Ohio State, leaving the Tar Heels without their entire four-player recruiting class ranked No. 1 nationally in 2013.
- NBA's current, former stars put on show in Africa exhibition Updated: Aug-01-15 12:53 pm
JOHANNESBURG - The NBA put on a show in its first exhibition game in Africa on Saturday - starting with a dunk straight from the tip-off by Luc Mbah a Moute.
- Parker leads LA Sparks to 88-77 win over Chicago Sky Updated: Jul-31-15 11:20 pm
- Moore leads Minnesota Lynx past Atlanta Dream, 86-70 Updated: Jul-31-15 10:27 pm
- Mystics win 5th straight, 88-53 over Stars Updated: Jul-31-15 10:26 pm
- Stricklen hits go-ahead with 8.2 left, Sun beat Storm 67-66 Updated: Jul-31-15 9:32 pm
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Shekinna Stricklen scored off a rebound with 8.2 seconds left to give Connecticut the lead and finished with 15 points in the Sun's 67-66 victory over the Seattle Storm on Friday night.