- Walker leads No. 15 Texas A&M past Auburn, 86-54 Updated: Mar-07-14 10:51 pm
- No. 13 UNC women beat No. 8 Maryland 73-70 in ACCs Updated: Mar-07-14 10:47 pm
- Houston upsets Memphis in AAC tourney 73-67 Updated: Mar-07-14 10:36 pm
- Kansas edges Kansas State 87-84 in OT Updated: Mar-07-14 10:11 pm
- No. 19 Michigan State women beat Michigan 61-58 Updated: Mar-07-14 9:57 pm
- Plaisance, LSU fall short against No. 6 Tennessee Updated: Mar-07-14 9:42 pm
- Harrison, Simmons, Graves lead Lady Vols past LSU Updated: Mar-07-14 9:15 pm
- Ga Tech women fall to No. 10 Duke, 82-52 Updated: Mar-07-14 8:57 pm
- WNBA Board of Governors ratifies new CBA Updated: Mar-07-14 8:54 pm
- No. 10 Duke beats Ga Tech 82-52 at ACC tourney Updated: Mar-07-14 8:50 pm
- USC women hold off Arizona State 59-57 Updated: Mar-07-14 8:33 pm
- Gopher women's hockey team invited to White House Updated: Mar-07-14 8:30 pm
- Cincinnati holds off UCF 54-52 in AAC opener Updated: Mar-07-14 8:20 pm
- Breanna Stewart picked as AAC player of the year Updated: Mar-07-14 6:38 pm
- Stanford outlasts Colorado 69-54 in Pac-12 tourney Updated: Mar-07-14 6:34 pm
- Stanford outlasts Colorado 69-54 in Pac-12 tourney Updated: Mar-07-14 6:21 pm
- No. 2 Notre Dame women beat FSU 83-57 in ACCs Updated: Mar-07-14 5:59 pm
- No. 2 Notre Dame women beat FSU 83-57 in ACCs Updated: Mar-07-14 5:42 pm
- No. 12 Kentucky women edge Florida, 75-70 Updated: Mar-07-14 5:41 pm
- Arkansas fires women's coach Tom Collen Updated: Mar-07-14 5:21 pm
- No. 23 Iowa women rally past No. 17 Purdue 87-80 Updated: Mar-07-14 5:16 pm
- No. 14 NC State women beat Syracuse 79-63 in ACC Updated: Mar-07-14 4:57 pm
- Ohio State women upset No. 11 Penn State 99-82 Updated: Mar-07-14 4:44 pm
- No. 5 South Carolina advances to SEC semifinals Updated: Mar-07-14 4:01 pm
- Georgia hopes for best to make NCAA tournament Updated: Mar-07-14 3:45 pm
DULUTH, Georgia - Courtney Walker sank her first seven shots and scored 25 points, leading No. 15 Texas A&M to a runaway 86-54 win over Auburn on Friday night in the quarterfinals of the Southeastern Conference tournament.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Diamond DeShields scored 22 points while fellow freshman Allisha Gray added 17 to help No. 13 North Carolina beat No. 8 Maryland 73-70 in Friday's Atlantic Coast Conference tournament quarterfinals.
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Marche' Amerson scored 24 points as 10th-seeded Houston upset No. 7 Memphis 73-67 in the first round of the American Athletic Conference tournament.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Chelsea Gardner scored six of her 29 points in overtime as eighth-seeded Kansas defeated No. 9 seed Kansas State 87-84 in the opening round of the Big 12 tournament on Friday night.
INDIANAPOLIS - Annalise Pickrel scored 18 points and Branndais Agee was clutch down the stretch Friday as No. 19 Michigan State rallied to beat Michigan 61-58 in the Big Ten quarterfinals.
DULUTH, Georgia - For the first 35 minutes, LSU looked as if it had the perfect formula to upset Tennessee.
DULUTH, Georgia - Nothing was going right for Meighan Simmons, so the Tennessee star decided to stop being hard on herself.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Georgia Tech can't shoot against Duke. No wonder the Yellow Jackets can't beat their conference rivals.
NEW YORK - The WNBA Board of Governors ratified a new eight-year collective bargaining agreement Friday.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - After stumbling a bit down the stretch, No. 10 Duke came to the right city - and faced the right opponent - to get rolling again.
SEATTLE - Even if they don't win the conference tournament title, Cynthia Cooper-Dyke believes the season resume USC has put together that now includes 20 wins and a trip to the Pac-12 semifinals is worthy of an NCAA bid.
MINNEAPOLIS - President Barack Obama has invited the University of Minnesota women's hockey team to the White House.
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Alyesha Lovett scored 19 points and eighth-seeded Cincinnati held on, edging Central Florida 54-52 Friday in the first game of the American Athletic Conference tournament.
UNCASVILLE, Connecticut - Top-ranked UConn dominated the postseason women's basketball awards for the fledgling American Athletic Conference, with sophomore Breanna Stewart picked as player of the year Friday and Geno Auriemma receiving coach of the year honors.
SEATTLE - For 20 minutes, Colorado flustered No. 4 Stanford like no other team yet this season. The Buffaloes held Stanford to a season low in points for a half and did enough offensively to hold the lead at the break.
SEATTLE - Chiney Ogwumike is so dominant around the basket with her scoring and rebounding that it's a surprise to ever see the Stanford star taking a shot outside the key.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - For two games, Natasha Howard did everything she could to keep her Florida State team alive in the Atlantic Coast Conference tournament.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Notre Dame made its Atlantic Coast Conference tournament debut look a lot like nearly every other game it played in the league this season.
DULUTH, Georgia - DeNesha Stallworth overcame foul trouble to score 13 points and No. 12 Kentucky continued its string of Southeastern Conference tournament success with a 75-70 win over Florida in the quarterfinals on Friday.
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Arkansas fired women's basketball coach Tom Collen on Friday, bringing a close to a disappointing stretch for the program.
INDIANAPOLIS - Ally Disterhoft scored 10 of her 12 points in the final 5:38 as 23rd-ranked and fifth-seeded Iowa clawed back from the brink with a 24-11 closing run to upend No. 17, fourth-seeded Purdue 87-80 in a Big 10 quarterfinal Friday.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Markeisha Gatling scored a career-high 28 points before leaving with an injury, helping No. 14 North Carolina State beat Syracuse 79-63 in Friday's Atlantic Coast Conference tournament quarterfinals.
INDIANAPOLIS - Ameryst Alston scored 33 points and Cait Craft 24 as eighth-seeded Ohio State stunned top-seeded and No. 11-ranked Penn State 99-82 Friday in the Big Ten Conference tournament quarterfinals.
DULUTH, Georgia - It's not every year that South Carolina arrives at the SEC tournament as the favorite.
DULUTH, Georgia - It's been 20 years since Georgia last missed the NCAA tournament.