- UConn women win 61st straight, topping Temple 85-60 Updated: Feb-14-16 1:57 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Moriah Jefferson had 25 points, eight assists and eight steals to help No. 1 UConn beat scrappy Temple 85-60 on Sunday for the Huskies' 61st straight victory.
- No. 4 Baylor takes over in 2nd half, beats Texas Tech 66-36 Updated: Feb-13-16 8:42 pm
LUBBOCK, Texas - Baylor had something to prove after giving up 37 points in the fourth quarter to TCU earlier this week.
- No. 20 Oklahoma St. women smother No. 24 West Virginia 63-51 Updated: Feb-13-16 8:14 pm
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Kaylee Jensen scored 18 points and No. 20 Oklahoma State used its defense to set the tone early for a 63-51 win over No. 24 West Virginia on Saturday night.
- Mind the gap: Auriemma doesn't expect dominance to last Updated: Feb-13-16 5:45 pm
STORRS, Connecticut - UConn coach Geno Auriemma doesn't believe his program will dominate women's college basketball forever - maybe just through April.
- Weisner leads No. 8 Oregon State women past Colorado, 73-50 Updated: Feb-13-16 2:12 am
CORVALLIS, Oregon - Oregon State coach Scott Rueck praised his team's passing, spacing and overall flow on offensive. He was particularly pleased with the 21 assists.
- Hempen leads No. 9 Arizona State women past California Updated: Feb-13-16 1:02 am
BERKELEY, California - Elisha Davis never hesitates in getting the ball to Katie Hempen. The Arizona State point guard knows a good thing when she sees it.
- No. 13 Stanford women beat Arizona 82-58 Updated: Feb-13-16 12:35 am
STANFORD, California - Erica McCall had 12 points and No. 13 Stanford used quick starts in both halves on Friday night to win its fifth straight, 82-58 over Arizona.
- No. 14 UCLA women pull away from Washington State 73-61 Updated: Feb-13-16 12:30 am
LOS ANGELES - Monique Billings scored half of her 16 points in the fourth quarter and No. 14 UCLA pulled away from Washington State for a 73-61 victory on Friday night.
- Washington women hold off USC 61-53 Updated: Feb-13-16 12:00 am
LOS ANGELES - Kelsey Plum scored 22 points and Washington turned back Southern California 61-53 on Friday night.
- Alleyne sets record as Oregon women top Utah 69-58 Updated: Feb-12-16 11:07 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - Jillian Alleyne had 27 points, 13 rebounds, four steals and two blocks to lead Oregon to a 69-58 win over Utah on Friday night.
- The Latest: US beats World 157-154 in Rising Stars Challenge Updated: Feb-12-16 11:04 pm
TORONTO - The Latest on Friday's events at the NBA's All-Star Weekend in Toronto (all times local):
- No. 23 DePaul women beat Xavier 82-52 Updated: Feb-12-16 10:11 pm
CHICAGO - Ashton Millender had 15 points and No. 23 DePaul had six others score at least eight points in an 82-52 win over Xavier on Friday night.
- Harry Perretta wins 699th game as Villanova beats St. John's Updated: Feb-12-16 9:49 pm
NEW YORK - Alex Louin scored 18 points and Caroline Coyer added 17 to lift Villanova to a 71-59 win over St. John's on Friday night giving coach Harry Perretta his 699th career victory.
- Williams leads No. 22 South Florida women past Cincinnati Updated: Feb-12-16 9:05 pm
CINCINNATI - Courtney Williams scored 17 of her 22 points in the first half and No. 22 South Florida rolled to a 78-51 win over Cincinnati on Friday night.
- Shaq, Iverson finalists, Yao could join them in Hall of Fame Updated: Feb-12-16 5:28 pm
TORONTO - Shaquille O'Neal was just 9 years old when his stepfather began teaching him basketball with a plan to dominate like Wilt Chamberlain, Bill Russell and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
- Correction: T25-Tennessee-Vanderbilt story Updated: Feb-12-16 1:51 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - In a story Feb. 11 on the Tennessee-Vanderbilt women's game, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Tennessee had lost to Texas A&M and Mississippi in its previous two road games leading up to the Vanderbilt trip. Tennessee had lost to Texas A&M and Mississippi State in its previous two road games.
- Indiana News Digest Updated: Feb-12-16 12:00 am
Here's a look at AP's Indiana news coverage at 12 a.m.
- No. 7 Ohio State blasts Iowa 98-81 for 8th straight win Updated: Feb-11-16 10:50 pm
IOWA CITY, Iowa - If there's been a knock on No. 7 Ohio State this season, it's that the Buckeyes can let inferior opponents hang around on the road.
- Mitchell's 22 lead No. 2 South Carolina to 86-71 win Updated: Feb-11-16 10:39 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The sting of losing to UConn hasn't disappeared. Dawn Staley, though, was happy to see No. 2 South Carolina get back on track with an 86-71 victory over No. 16 Florida on Thursday night.
- No. 19 Miami women hold off Georgia Tech 58-55 Updated: Feb-11-16 10:01 pm
ATLANTA - Keyona Hayes led a balanced attack with 16 points and No. 19 Miami held off Georgia Tech 58-55 on Thursday night despite missing three free throws in the closing seconds.
- No. 5 Maryland never trails in 73-59 win over Purdue Updated: Feb-11-16 9:57 pm
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Coming off a rare Big Ten loss, No. 5 Maryland couldn't wait to get back on the basketball court.
- No. 15 Texas A&M women hold off No. 11 Mississippi St 64-58 Updated: Feb-11-16 9:48 pm
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - Courtney Williams had 22 points and Courtney Walker had 21 and No. 15 Texas A&M defeated No. 11 Mississippi State 64-58 on Thursday night.
- Thomas, No. 10 Florida State women beat Duke 69-53 Updated: Feb-11-16 9:45 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - No. 10 Florida State rode an anybody-can-step-up philosophy to a deep postseason run last year.
- No. 12 Louisville women defeat Pittsburgh 84-61 Updated: Feb-11-16 9:17 pm
PITTSBURGH - Myisha Hines-Allen had a career-high 29 points, Cortnee Walton had a double-double and No. 12 Louisville rolled to an 84-61 win over Pittsburgh on Thursday night.
- Penn State upsets No. 17 Michigan State women 65-61 Updated: Feb-11-16 8:43 pm
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Teniya Page scored 20 points, including a tiebreaking basket with a minute remaining, and Penn State upset No. 17 Michigan State 65-61 on Thursday.