- NC State powers to upset of No. 12 LSU, 89-79 Updated: Dec-20-13 9:33 pm
- GNOSF marks 25 years of luring big games Updated: Dec-20-13 6:43 pm
- Rutgers hires Sarah Baumgartner as senior AD Updated: Dec-20-13 6:10 pm
- U of Minn. student hurt in halftime competition Updated: Dec-20-13 4:32 pm
- Winthrop falls short at No. 10 SoCarolina, 69-61 Updated: Dec-20-13 4:29 pm
- No. 10 South Carolina women top Winthrop 69-61 Updated: Dec-20-13 3:51 pm
- No. 3 Lady Vols facing big test at No. 6 Stanford Updated: Dec-20-13 1:14 pm
- Saint Mary's women beat USC 71-55 Updated: Dec-20-13 2:14 am
- Albany loses 80-51 at No. 2 Duke Updated: Dec-19-13 10:33 pm
- Peters leads No. 2 Duke women over Albany 80-51 Updated: Dec-19-13 10:11 pm
- No. 13 Oklahoma St. beats Michigan St. 63-57 Updated: Dec-19-13 4:31 pm
- No. 10 South Carolina rally falters in 74-66 loss Updated: Dec-18-13 11:08 pm
- Mississippi women fall 87-80 at No. 9 Baylor Updated: Dec-18-13 10:59 pm
- No. 18 Purdue holds off Green Bay 49-45 Updated: Dec-18-13 10:59 pm
- Mavunga leads No. 14 North Carolina to 74-66 win Updated: Dec-18-13 10:48 pm
- No. 20 Oklahoma women beat Fairfield 79-51 Updated: Dec-18-13 10:45 pm
- Sims, No. 9 Baylor women beat Mississippi 87-80 Updated: Dec-18-13 10:44 pm
- SEC set to flex women's hoops muscle this weekend Updated: Dec-18-13 3:12 pm
- Wyoming beats Montana 79-65 in women's basketball Updated: Dec-18-13 10:56 am
- No. 1 UConn women rout No. 2 Duke, 83-61 Updated: Dec-18-13 3:11 am
- Tennessee State falls 94-43 to No. 3 Lady Vols Updated: Dec-17-13 11:02 pm
- No. 7 Louisville women run past Ball St. 105-67 Updated: Dec-17-13 10:47 pm
- No. 12 LSU too much for Florida Gulf Coast 69-46 Updated: Dec-17-13 10:23 pm
- No. 3 Lady Vols trounce Tennessee State 94-43 Updated: Dec-17-13 10:18 pm
- No. 7 Louisville women run past Ball State 105-67 Updated: Dec-17-13 10:15 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Markeisha Gatling and Kody Burke each scored 25 points to lead North Carolina State to an 89-79 win over No. 12 Louisiana State Friday night.
NEW ORLEANS - When a record New Orleans Bowl crowd of well over 50,000 files into the Superdome to see Tulane play Louisiana-Lafayette on Saturday night, it will mark the latest success of an institution created a quarter century ago with the hope of making the Big Easy a premier sports tourism destination.
PISCATAWAY, New Jersey - Rutgers has hired Sarah Baumgartner as senior associate athletic director.
MINNEAPOLIS - A University of Minnesota student was hurt during a halftime competition at the Gopher women's basketball game against UCLA.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Winthrop coach Kevin Cook saw his players snoozing on the team bus during the hour drive to South Carolina's campus.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Tiffany Mitchell doesn't mind having the ball in her hands at the biggest moments for No. 10 South Carolina.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Even after racing to its fastest start since its last national title, Tennessee still has something to prove.
LOS ANGELES - Kate Gaze scored 22 points, Jackie Nared added 15 of her 21 in the second half and Saint Mary's defeated Southern California 71-55 on Thursday night.
DURHAM, North Carolina - Shereesha Richards carried Albany for a while. When she slowed down, so did the Great Danes.
DURHAM, North Carolina - Haley Peters and No. 2 Duke got into a bit of trouble in a tricky little game between a pair of high-profile showdowns.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico - Tiffany Bias hit all of her free throws in the final seconds and No. 13 Oklahoma State held off Michigan State to win 63-57 on Thursday in the Puerto Rico Classic.
MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina - South Carolina coach Dawn Staley thought her team was masking some defensive deficiencies with a potent offense. Now, she's got the game film to back that up after the 10th-ranked Gamecocks lost 74-66 to No. 14 North Carolina on Wednesday night.
WACO, Texas - Mississippi coach Matt Insell already knew how good Odyssey Sims and No. 9 Baylor were.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - KK Houser hit three of four free throws in the final 11 seconds and scored 17 points as No. 18 Purdue escaped with a 49-45 win a Green Bay Wednesday night.
MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina - The only disappointing part of North Carolina's latest holiday visit to the Grand Strand was that the Tar Heels' beloved coach wasn't there.
BRIDGEPORT, Connecticut - Not even a long bus ride could stop Aaryn Ellenberg and Oklahoma.
WACO, Texas - Odyssey Sims is still able to lead No. 9 Baylor when she is having a tough shooting night. Her shots seem to go in when they are needed the most.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - The Southeastern Conference is making a convincing case that it's even stronger and deeper than usual this season.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - Kayla Woodward scored 23 points and grabbed 12 rebounds in leading Wyoming past Montana 79-65 on Tuesday night in Laramie.
DURHAM, North Carolina - Geno Auriemma and his Connecticut Huskies always seem to thrive on the big stage.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee State appreciates the opportunity to face Southeastern Conference teams, even if it means being on the wrong end of a lopsided score every now and then.
MUNCIE, Indiana - Ball State coach Brady Sallee knew what his team was up against Tuesday night.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Raigyne Moncrief scored 11 points as LSU proved too much for Florida Gulf Coast in a 69-46 win on Tuesday night.
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee hasn't started a season this well since its last national championship.
MUNCIE, Indiana - Louisville coach Jeff Walz gave his team easy instructions Tuesday night.