- Some fear drug rehab facilities could be shut down Updated: Dec-05-13 9:26 am
- Tulane president pens a 'therapeutic' look back Updated: Nov-30-13 4:03 pm
- Sioux City reaches deal on hotel sale, renovation Updated: Nov-27-13 3:57 pm
- City seeks to renew botanical garden pig contract Updated: Nov-27-13 2:40 pm
- Davenport board dropping school management firm Updated: Nov-26-13 9:25 am
- Industrial area may be Des Moines' next hot spot Updated: Nov-23-13 11:42 am
- 195 commission brands parcel as 'The Link' Updated: Nov-20-13 5:20 pm
- Bennington School, town join on shelter rehab Updated: Nov-18-13 2:25 pm
- Developer cancels Annapolis City Dock deal Updated: Nov-14-13 1:31 pm
- Vt. city redevelopment project nearing completion Updated: Nov-10-13 12:13 pm
- Splash pad issues may delay waterfront development Updated: Nov-05-13 12:51 pm
OXFORD, Alabama - Terri Baker worries that Oxford's push to close all drug rehabilitation facilities operating in the city will hurt people who need help overcoming their addictions.
NEW ORLEANS - Scott Cowen, who is preparing to step down after 16 years as president of Tulane University in New Orleans, has written a book about his adopted home town's recovery from Hurricane Katrina.
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Sioux City has reached a deal for a Florida-based company to buy and renovate a downtown hotel, officials announced Wednesday.
HONOLULU - Damage caused by feral pigs at Kaneohe's Hoomaluhia Botanical Garden has increased since a contract allowing federal workers to trap the animals ended nearly two months ago.
DAVENPORT, Iowa - The Davenport school board has decided not to renew its contract with a private company that operates Jefferson-Edison Elementary School.
DES MOINES, Iowa - From a dusty third-floor window of a brick warehouse on East Third Street, Justin Doyle, a part-owner of Modus Engineering, can see most of his company's new neighborhood.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - The 20 acres of land on the edge of downtown Providence that were freed up for redevelopment by the relocation of Interstate 195 have a new identity.
BENNINGTON, Vermont - A private school for emotionally challenged kids in Bennington has joined with the town on a project to rehabilitate a local park pavilion.
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - A developer says he is canceling a proposed $20 million Annapolis City Dock redevelopment.
BARRE, Vermont - Construction is nearing an end on a four-story building that is expected to bring a minimum of 300 employees to Barre, about half from the Vermont Agency of Education, officials said
TRAVERSE CITY, Michigan - Lingering issues with a recently constructed splash pad at a downtown Traverse City park may delay the planned redevelopment of the city-owned waterfront along Grand Traverse Bay, officials say.