- Annapolis officials to celebrate opening of City Dock Updated: May-04-16 5:24 am
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Annapolis officials are marking the opening of the city's newly renovated City Dock.
- $21 million project links 20 miles of Detroit pathways Updated: Apr-29-16 5:52 pm
DETROIT - A $21 million project linking 20 miles of walking, running and biking paths in Detroit has wrapped up as part of an effort to boost recreation activities, better connect redeveloping neighborhoods and spur growth.
- Gaming Commission chair decries Brockton casino design Updated: Apr-27-16 7:30 pm
BROCKTON, Massachusetts - The chairman of the state's Gaming Commission has decried the design of a proposed casino in Brockton, calling it a "great disappointment."
- Flint mayor meets Senate majority leader, wants pipes fixed Updated: Apr-27-16 6:19 pm
LANSING, Michigan - The mayor of Flint has met with a Senate leader to renew her call for quickly replacing the city's lead pipes and dispel "misconceptions" that she's planning to sue Michigan over contaminated water.
- Sioux City leaders discuss riverfront revamp, Ferris wheel Updated: Apr-20-16 4:11 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Sioux City officials have continued discussions about future redevelopment of the riverfront.
- Community development nonprofit fights Omaha gentrification Updated: Apr-16-16 10:51 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - Headed to the nearby supermercado, Josh Strobel and his dog, Gucci, sauntered out of their revamped Park Avenue apartment building - the one that until its makeover a few years ago was shuttered and fraught with social ills.
- Economic development groups look to revitalize Greenville Updated: Apr-14-16 3:54 am
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - Greenville has joined with several partners for a project aimed at revitalizing the Washington County city located in the heart of the Mississippi Delta.
- Demolition of Flint apartments seeks to spur redevelopment Updated: Apr-13-16 8:38 pm
FLINT, Michigan - A roughly $1.7 million project to demolish a former Flint apartment complex seeks to stabilize the surrounding area and spur neighborhood redevelopment.
- Foundation awards $1.3M to boost north Flint neighborhoods Updated: Apr-13-16 11:44 am
FLINT, Michigan - The Ruth Mott Foundation is awarding $1.3 million under a new strategy to strengthen north Flint neighborhoods and create opportunities for residents.
- Bay County veterans working to revitalize Civil War-era park Updated: Apr-11-16 3:36 pm
BAY CITY, Michigan - Efforts are underway to revitalize a Civil War-era park that's one of the oldest in Bay City.