- After 22 years, Norfolk mayor won't seek re-election Updated: Oct-01-15 12:10 pm
NORFOLK, Virginia - The mayor of Virginia's second-largest city says he won't seek re-election after holding the office for 22 years.
- Holdrege residents to vote on proposed sales tax renewal Updated: Sep-26-15 12:41 pm
HOLDREGE, Nebraska - Holdrege voters will be asked to decide the fate of a half-cent city sales tax via mail-in ballot in late October.
- Boston exhibit to focus on evolution of urban renewal Updated: Sep-24-15 3:06 am
BOSTON - The Boston Redevelopment Authority and the West End Museum are collaborating on an exhibition on the evolution of urban renewal.
- NY's Roberto Clemente Park to undergo $35M renovation Updated: Sep-23-15 3:06 pm
NEW YORK - New York officials say they'll spend $35 million to make Roberto Clemente State Park in the Bronx more resilient after Superstorm Sandy.
- Idaho lawmakers review urban renewal practices Updated: Sep-21-15 5:59 pm
BOISE, Idaho - Idaho lawmakers are working to come up with a plan to overhaul the state's 50-year-old urban renewal laws, which have helped lure major companies to Idaho, but still face criticism for lax oversight.
- Wildlife rehabilitation center releases hawks in League City Updated: Sep-21-15 8:06 am
LEAGUE CITY, Texas - A Houston wildlife rehabilitation center has released two red-tailed hawks back into the wild after one was blown from its nest and the other was injured earlier this spring.