- FBI agent testifies at ex-BP engineer's trial Updated: Dec-04-13 5:48 pm
- Ohio mom, ex-boyfriend guilty in girl's death Updated: Dec-03-13 4:57 pm
- Former Klan leader indicted in Ala. cross burning Updated: Nov-29-13 9:41 pm
- Former Klan leader indicted in Ala. cross burning Updated: Nov-29-13 3:23 pm
- OH school workers on leave after rape-case charges Updated: Nov-26-13 3:36 pm
- Mass. chemist pleads guilty in drug lab scandal Updated: Nov-22-13 3:36 pm
- Adviser admits to fraud in NBA players union case Updated: Nov-14-13 8:44 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Some of the text messages that a former BP drilling engineer deleted from his cellphone contained information that could have been evidence in the Justice Department's investigation of the company's 2010 oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, an FBI agent testified Wednesday at the engineer's trial on obstruction of justice charges.
TOLEDO, Ohio - An Ohio woman and her ex-boyfriend pleaded guilty Tuesday in the killing of her 18-month-old daughter, whose remains were found in a box in a garage three months after she was reported missing.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - A onetime Ku Klux Klan leader is charged with burning a cross in a mostly black neighborhood in southeast Alabama, federal prosecutors said Friday.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - A onetime Ku Klux Klan leader is charged with burning a cross in a mostly black neighborhood in southeast Alabama.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - An Ohio school superintendent and two other employees have been placed on leave after they were charged following an investigation prompted by the rape of a 16-year-old girl by two high school football players, school officials said Tuesday.
BOSTON - A former chemist at a Massachusetts drug lab who admitted faking test results in criminal cases pleaded guilty Friday and was sentenced to prison in a scandal that has jeopardized thousands of convictions.
NEW YORK - The 72-year-old founder of a firm that handled the NBA players union's investments and finances has admitted to fraud.