- UK fraudster who faked coma to avoid trial is jailed Updated: Oct-02-15 11:20 am
LONDON - A British fraudster who faked a coma to avoid prosecution has been jailed for obstructing justice.
- Man who lied about shooting himself says future 'ruined' Updated: Oct-01-15 8:48 am
EFFINGHAM, Illinois - A 22-year-old southern Illinois man convicted of a felony for lying about shooting himself has told a judge he regrets a decision that he says "ruined" his life.
- Jennings man gets 30 years in slaying of friend Updated: Sep-29-15 8:19 am
JENNINGS, Louisiana - A Jennings man accused of fatally shooting his friend and dumping the body before going to a New Year's Eve bonfire in 2013 has been sentenced to up to 30 years in prison.
- OC lawyer convicted of conspiracy in birthing probe Updated: Sep-18-15 10:32 pm
SANTA ANA, California - An Orange County lawyer has been convicted of trying to help a Chinese witness in a so-called birth tourism probe flee the United States.
- Kaplan police officer arrested and jailed after complaint Updated: Sep-13-15 11:27 am
KAPLAN, Louisiana - A Kaplan police officer has been arrested on charges including obstruction of justice and unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling.