- Vt.'s Norwich U presents poet David Budbill Updated: Mar-09-14 8:34 am
- Bookmobile man retires after decades of deliveries Updated: Mar-07-14 12:43 pm
- Split NC education board OKs new testing levels Updated: Mar-06-14 1:40 pm
- Plymouth student is repeat poetry champion Updated: Mar-03-14 4:06 am
- W.Va. reading initiative to hold rescheduled event Updated: Feb-28-14 3:25 am
- Inaugural poet wants young readers to enjoy poetry Updated: Feb-21-14 5:37 am
- Author James Patterson giving $1M to bookstores Updated: Feb-19-14 9:43 pm
- First lady to read book about Wilma Rudolph Updated: Feb-19-14 3:34 am
- Emory to host reading, signing by author Prentiss Updated: Feb-14-14 3:32 pm
- Applications open for W.Va. reading program Updated: Feb-12-14 3:20 am
NORTHFIELD, Vermont - Vermont's Norwich University is going to be presenting poet David Budbill as part of the Northfield school's 2014 Spring Writers Series.
DELTA, Utah - A familiar face for thousands of schoolchildren in Millard County is retiring.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - A split North Carolina State Board of Education has agreed to change how students will be labeled based on standardized test scores in a move which means more students will be considered proficient in skills and courses.
INDIANAPOLIS - A student from a northern Indiana high school has won her second consecutive championship in a statewide poetry reading competition.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A reading initiative in honor of West Virginia's sesquicentennial will hold a rescheduled celebration next month.
BETHEL, Maine - A Maine poet who spoke at the presidential inauguration says he hopes a visiting writers program will help to create a new generation of readers who appreciate poetry.
NEW YORK - Best-selling author James Patterson is giving away $1 million of his own money to independent bookstores.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - First lady Crissy Haslam is using her book club to pay tribute to Olympic legend Wilma Rudolph.
ATLANTA - Emory University is set to host a book reading and signing by the author of a book on religion in plays written by African-Americans between 1915 and 1940.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - AmeriCorps is looking for 500 mentors and community coordinators for a summer program that helps 3,000 West Virginia children maintain and improve reading skills.