- Pair of southwest Ohio colleges await accreditation status Updated: Aug-29-15 11:27 am
WILBERFORCE, Ohio - Two small higher education institutions in southwestern Ohio are waiting to learn their accreditation status, necessary for students to be eligible for certain types of financial aid.
- Task force: Community college accreditor should be dropped Updated: Aug-28-15 8:34 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - A California community college task force is recommending the system's Board of Governors drop its regional accrediting agency after consistently failing to address calls for reform.
- Marshall up for 10-year review of accreditation Updated: Aug-25-15 3:02 am
HUNTINGTON, West Virginia - Marshall University says its accreditation is up for its 10-year review.
- Haskell Indian Nations University maintains accreditation Updated: Aug-11-15 3:08 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Haskell Indian Nations University will maintain the accreditation it has held since 1979.
- Missouri student transfers up slightly this school year Updated: Aug-05-15 7:47 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - More than 1,170 Missouri students from two failing school systems in the St. Louis area have been placed in other nearby districts for the upcoming school year, only slightly more than the nearly 1,150 students who switched from the Riverview Gardens and Normandy schools last year, new data show.
- GOP legislators seek audit of money to Planned Parenthood Updated: Jul-31-15 6:16 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - South Carolina House Republicans are seeking an audit of Planned Parenthood clinics in the state as Congress considers cutting off federal funding to the abortion provider.