- Florida A&M could have probation lifted Updated: Dec-10-13 3:07 am
- USD education school reaccredited through 2018 Updated: Dec-09-13 5:19 am
- Emails detail hidden plan for Kansas City district Updated: Dec-08-13 7:43 pm
- Elections lead to mostly new Atlanta school board Updated: Dec-04-13 6:20 am
- Scott County schools plan appeal of state audit Updated: Dec-03-13 4:08 am
- Zoo's classroom gets national recognition Updated: Nov-28-13 9:08 am
- Minn. AG, Milwaukee for-profit school settle Updated: Nov-27-13 11:22 am
- Court upholds law used to remove board members Updated: Nov-25-13 3:40 pm
- Former nursing student sues 2 Kansas colleges Updated: Nov-20-13 6:14 pm
- Va. U. of Lynchburg put on accreditation probation Updated: Nov-13-13 9:31 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida A&M University officials are about to learn if the school will be off probation.
VERMILLION, South Dakota - The University of South Dakota's school of education has been awarded full accreditation by the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education through the fall of 2018.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Newly released emails show Missouri's top education official has worked behind the scenes to create a statewide district that would operate some of the state's lowest-performing schools.
ATLANTA - Atlanta's school board will be filled with mostly newcomers as a result of Tuesday's runoff elections.
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Scott County school district will appeal a state audit claiming it's violating state standards.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - A program that turns the Louisville Zoo in a classroom for youths has gotten some national recognition.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota's attorney general has reached a settlement with a Milwaukee for-profit college that requires the institution to notify prospective students about the accreditation of certain programs and offer refunds to students who may not have had full information about what they needed for career certification.
ATLANTA - Georgia's Supreme Court has ruled that a law the governor used earlier this year to remove six members of the DeKalb County school board is constitutional.
WICHITA, Kansas - A former nursing student filed a federal lawsuit Wednesday against two community colleges in Kansas over an adverse and secret clinical reference she contends destroyed her educational and employment opportunities.
LYNCHBURG, Virginia - An accrediting body has placed Virginia University of Lynchburg on probation.