- Rapid City school's nursing program can stay open Updated: Apr-18-14 2:23 pm
- SD college denied nursing program accreditation Updated: Apr-12-14 11:07 am
- Senate approves bill on ailing nursing schools Updated: Apr-11-14 12:49 pm
- Frostburg State aims to increase nursing educators Updated: Apr-11-14 11:17 am
- Rutgers board votes to merge 2 nursing schools Updated: Apr-01-14 4:16 pm
- Board OKs plan for nursing college to join NDSU Updated: Mar-27-14 1:49 pm
- Docs, nurses push lawmakers for Medicaid expansion Updated: Mar-26-14 10:40 am
- Mass. hospitals, nurses spar over ballot question Updated: Mar-24-14 3:05 pm
- Ohio program trains Air Force war doctors, nurses Updated: Mar-23-14 1:52 pm
- Cuba hikes salaries for doctors, nurses Updated: Mar-21-14 1:21 pm
RAPID CITY, South Dakota - The head of the South Dakota Board of Nursing says Western Dakota Technical Institute has made significant progress in addressing board concerns and its nursing program can stay open.
ABERDEEN, South Dakota - Aberdeen's Presentation College's nursing program has been denied a continuance of its national accreditation.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - The Senate on Friday moved to try to address sliding test scores for nursing school graduates and a glut of poorly performing programs, passing a measure that would require accreditation for all new schools within five years of accepting students.
BALTIMORE - The University System of Maryland has approved a master's degree in nursing program at Frostburg State University to address a shortage of nursing educators.
NEW BRUNSWICK, New Jersey - The Rutgers University Board of Governors has approved merging two nursing programs despite questions from union officials about the implications for employees.
FARGO, North Dakota - The North Dakota Board of Higher Education has approved a plan for North Dakota State University to take over the Sanford College of Nursing.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Roughly 100 nurses, doctors and consumers are flying to Tallahassee to lobby legislators about affordable health care.
BOSTON - Massachusetts hospitals are facing off against the state's top nurses' union over a ballot question that would set nurse-patient ratios.
CINCINNATI - The soldier on the military cargo plane struggles to breathe. He developed pneumonia while serving in Afghanistan and needs medicine now, but the pump to deliver it won't work properly.
HAVANA - Cuba is giving hundreds of thousands of medical workers raises that in some cases exceed 100 percent, official media on the island announced Friday, though pay remains much lower than what medical professionals earn elsewhere.