- Calvin College gets $1 million for science, nursing programs Updated: Feb-12-16 8:20 am
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan - Calvin College has received a $1 million gift for its science and nursing programs.
- Nurses unionize at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children Updated: Feb-11-16 10:58 am
PHILADELPHIA - Nurses at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children in Philadelphia have voted to unionize.
- Gov. Bullock takes aim at filling health care jobs Updated: Feb-09-16 6:51 pm
HELENA, Montana - Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, hoping to promote his record on producing high-wage jobs, convened a round-table discussion at Montana Tech on Tuesday to address the state's growing need for more health care workers.
- Citing huge patient load, NY nurses seek rules on staffing Updated: Feb-08-16 6:37 pm
ALBANY, New York - When the emergency room fills up - whether it's a big accident, flu season or a stroke of misfortune - Brooklyn nurse Rose Green says she can find herself sprinting from room to room, trying to keep ahead of the whims of calamity.
- California nurses just miss record jackpot, win $49,088 each Updated: Feb-02-16 8:50 am
REDLANDS, California - Thirteen Southern California nurses who each pitched in $10 to buy 65 lottery tickets just missed out on the recent $1.6 billion jackpot - but they're getting a consolation prize.
- Woman charged with nursing without license in Brown case Updated: Jan-19-16 12:42 pm
ATLANTA - A woman accused of posing as a nurse at the hospice where Bobbi Kristina Brown spent her final days has been charged with practicing nursing without a license.
- NC weighs community colleges offering 4-year nursing degree Updated: Jan-15-16 2:43 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - North Carolina's community college leaders on Friday avoided a move toward offering four-year nursing degrees that would lead to new questions about the mission of one of the country's largest systems of two-year campuses.