- The Latest: Demonstrations continue in Chicago over video Updated: Nov-25-15 10:57 pm
CHICAGO - The latest on the aftermath of the shooting of a black teenager by a white Chicago police officer (all times local):
- Clarification: Congress-Health Repeal story Updated: Nov-25-15 3:58 pm
WASHINGTON - In a story Nov. 24, The Associated Press listed Sen. Kelly Ayotte, R-N.H., as one of several Republican senators who might find it difficult to vote for a bill eliminating federal money for Planned Parenthood.
- Huckabee recovering after knee surgery in Little Rock Updated: Nov-25-15 3:14 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee is recovering after undergoing knee surgery Wednesday, a spokeswoman said.
- Rubio: Obama administration continues to make US less safe Updated: Nov-25-15 3:12 pm
MOUNT PLEASANT, South Carolina - Republican presidential candidate Marco Rubio said in South Carolina on Wednesday that the Obama administration is making the United States less safe instead of more secure.
- Bill Clinton opening fundraising spree for wife's campaign Updated: Nov-25-15 2:49 pm
WASHINGTON - Former President Bill Clinton is going on a fundraising swing reminiscent of his presidential campaigns of the 1990s. But this time he's doing it for his wife.
- Another $48M taken from roadwork, steered to plug deficit Updated: Nov-25-15 10:25 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Despite criticism, Gov. Bobby Jindal has taken $48 million that would have been used on roads and bridges and used it instead to plug this year's budget deficit.
- Clinton sets mid-December organizing event in Minneapolis Updated: Nov-25-15 9:07 am
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton is planning a mid-December campaign stop in Minnesota.
- Rubio finesses abortion stance criticized by Democrats Updated: Nov-25-15 3:17 am
WASHINGTON - When Republican presidential candidate Marco Rubio staked out a hard-line position on abortion in the first GOP debate, Hillary Rodham Clinton took notice.
- Sanders outlines plan to overhaul immigration laws Updated: Nov-24-15 5:52 pm
WASHINGTON - Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders vowed Tuesday to create a "humane" immigration system and said if elected he would expand upon President Barack Obama's executive actions within the first 100 days of assuming the presidency.
- Since '01, Clintons collected $35M from financial businesses Updated: Nov-24-15 4:16 pm
WASHINGTON - Hillary Rodham Clinton wants voters to know she is no friend of Wall Street. But Wall Street has frequently been a friend to her.
- GOP's Carly Fiorina coming to Reno after Las Vegas debate Updated: Nov-24-15 2:30 pm
RENO, Nevada - Presidential candidate Carly Fiorina is headed to Reno after the Republican debate in Las Vegas next month.
- Republican contender Jeb Bush names Louisiana campaign team Updated: Nov-24-15 1:31 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush has named his Louisiana steering committee and finance chairs, ahead of the state's March 5 primary.
- Trump returns to South Carolina for Myrtle Beach rally Updated: Nov-24-15 6:07 am
MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina - Donald Trump is returning to South Carolina for a campaign stop along the Grand Strand.
- Bush returns to South Carolina for events in Upstate Updated: Nov-24-15 6:05 am
GREENVILLE, South Carolina - Republican presidential hopeful Jeb Bush is coming back for South Carolina for a series of events in the Upstate.
- Panel to decide Trump, Sanders, Cruz, primary eligibility Updated: Nov-24-15 4:05 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's Ballot Law Commission is preparing to decide whether Democrat Bernie Sanders and Republicans Donald Trump and Ted Cruz are eligible for the state's presidential primary ballot.
- Cleveland to get hundreds of rental bikes by GOP convention Updated: Nov-24-15 3:06 am
CLEVELAND - Downtown Cleveland is getting hundreds of rental bikes in time for next summer's Republican National Convention.
- NBC agrees to give time to 4 Republican candidates Updated: Nov-23-15 7:29 pm
NEW YORK - NBC agreed Monday to give four Republican presidential candidates free time on affiliates in Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina after they complained Donald Trump unfairly benefited from appearing as "Saturday Night Live" host earlier this month.
- Rubio joins field for spot in Kansas Republican caucus Updated: Nov-23-15 6:38 pm
TOPEKA, Kansas - Sen. Marco Rubio has filed for the Kansas Republican President caucus, making him the sixth presidential contender to file in the state.
- Rand Paul talks faith in Kentucky campaign swing Updated: Nov-23-15 5:10 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Rand Paul came home for Thanksgiving to talk about his faith in God.
- Republicans' tough Senate map gets another twist Updated: Nov-23-15 5:03 pm
WASHINGTON - Republicans' plans to defend their Senate majority in 2016 just got a bit more complicated.
- Clinton, Sanders oppose Pfizer-Allergan deal Updated: Nov-23-15 2:53 pm
WASHINGTON - Hillary Rodham Clinton and Bernie Sanders are bashing plans by Pfizer and Allergan to join together in a $160 billion deal that will create the world's largest drugmaker.
- Excerpts from recent Wisconsin editorials Updated: Nov-23-15 1:59 pm
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Nov. 19
- Officials unveil logo for GOP 2016 convention in Cleveland Updated: Nov-23-15 12:42 pm
CLEVELAND - Cleveland's location as the home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame has been incorporated into the logo for the 2016 Republican National Convention.
- Analysis: Jindal's campaign comes to an unsurprising end Updated: Nov-22-15 6:13 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - With only weeks remaining in office, Gov. Bobby Jindal has returned home to try to shore up his Louisiana legacy after his presidential campaign ended unsurprisingly with him headed to a new home in Baton Rouge, rather than the White House.
- AP FACT CHECK: Most GOP candidates flunk climate science Updated: Nov-22-15 10:52 am
WASHINGTON - When it comes to climate science, two of the three Democratic presidential candidates are A students, while most of the Republican contenders are flunking, according to a panel of scientists who reviewed candidates' comments.