- A day after credit downgrade by S&P, Exxon hikes dividend Updated: Apr-27-16 2:40 pm
NEW YORK - A day after losing its cherished AAA credit rating partly due to billions paid to shareholders, Exxon Mobil is raising its dividend again.
- Stung by low oil prices, Exxon loses 'AAA' rating from S&P Updated: Apr-26-16 7:49 pm
NEW YORK - Low oil prices have helped cost Exxon its pristine "AAA" credit rating from Standard & Poor's, a label it held for over six decades.
- Economic pain predicted in Oklahoma amid slumping oil prices Updated: Apr-19-16 6:54 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Slumping energy prices and dwindling tax collections already have punched a $1.3 billion hole in Oklahoma's budget for next year, but there may be more economic "pain on the horizon," one of the nation's top ratings agency said Tuesday.
- Section of I-69 extension won't be complete until June 2017 Updated: Apr-13-16 5:06 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - State highway officials have pushed back the expected completion date for a section of southern Indiana's Interstate 69 extension by at least eight months.
- Chesapeake Energy maintains $4 billion credit facility Updated: Apr-11-16 12:22 pm
NEW YORK - Shares of Chesapeake Energy soared Monday, after the natural gas producer said it was able to amend terms with its lenders and maintain a revolving credit facility at $4 billion.