- Arab-Israeli women break ground on pro soccer team Updated: Apr-24-14 3:44 am
- Klinsmann close to finalizing pre-World Cup roster Updated: Apr-23-14 5:51 pm
- Valcke 'happy' with Cuiaba stadium despite delays Updated: Apr-23-14 4:53 pm
- Match-fixer Perumal nabbed again in Finland Updated: Apr-23-14 1:17 pm
- Manchester United's Januzaj picks Belgium Updated: Apr-23-14 1:15 pm
- FIFA urged to back Garcia probe into Qatar WCup Updated: Apr-23-14 12:30 pm
- Poland withdraws Euro 2020 bid Updated: Apr-23-14 11:56 am
- FIFA suspends Barcelona transfer ban during appeal Updated: Apr-23-14 6:00 am
- Qatar reviewing World Cup stadium commitment Updated: Apr-22-14 8:11 am
- 5 potential replacements for Moyes at Man United Updated: Apr-22-14 6:17 am
- 'Happy One' Mourinho looks like 'Miserable One' Updated: Apr-21-14 4:11 pm
- Destro and Immobile could light up World Cup stage Updated: Apr-21-14 6:44 am
- Much at stake in last ACL preliminaries Updated: Apr-21-14 12:11 am
- Brazilian club faces exclusion for abandoning game Updated: Apr-19-14 11:03 am
- US to train at Stanford ahead of World Cup Updated: Apr-17-14 7:03 pm
- Barca's Neymar & Alba out for month with injuries Updated: Apr-17-14 3:20 pm
- Barcelona faces end of winning era Updated: Apr-17-14 1:47 pm
- PAOK fan arrested for Greek Cup anchovy stunt Updated: Apr-17-14 1:26 pm
- Belgium coach Wilmots extends contract by 4 years Updated: Apr-16-14 7:55 pm
- New chief but few changes at Brazilian federation Updated: Apr-16-14 4:31 pm
- 54 detained in anti-World Cup protest in Brazil Updated: Apr-16-14 11:38 am
- Belgium coach Wilmots extends contract by 4 years Updated: Apr-16-14 4:23 am
- Tickets for two-thirds of World Cup games sold out Updated: Apr-15-14 4:38 pm
- Tests games scheduled at stadium of WCup opener Updated: Apr-15-14 4:27 pm
- Prandelli wary of putting pressure on Rossi Updated: Apr-15-14 2:17 pm
PETAH TIKVA, Israel - When the Israeli women's soccer team Hapoel Petah Tikva lost a number of its players to Israel's national team ahead of World Cup qualifiers, founder Rafi Subra made a decision that sets the team apart from many of its rivals - he recruited from the Arab villages of northern Israel.
Just three weeks remain before the start of the United States' pre-World Cup training camp, and coach Jurgen Klinsmann is close to finalizing the players he'll invite.
SAO PAULO - FIFA's top World Cup official is satisfied with the pace of work at the stadium in the western Brazilian city of Cuiaba even though a delay in the delivery of seats prompted the venue's inauguration to be postponed this week.
HELSINKI - Convicted match-fixer Wilson Raj Perumal is being held by Finnish police on an international arrest warrant, two years after the Singaporean was jailed in the Nordic country for bribing Finnish league players, officials said Wednesday.
BRUSSELS - Belgium coach Marc Wilmots says that talented Manchester United winger Adnan Januzaj has chosen to play for the Belgian national team.
GENEVA - FIFA's reputation depends on resolving allegations about Qatar's selection as the 2022 World Cup host, according to the governing body's anti-corruption advisers.
WARSAW, Poland - The president of the Polish Football Association says it is withdrawing its bid to host the 2020 European Championship.
ZURICH - Barcelona has been cleared to sign new players this offseason after FIFA froze the club's one-year transfer embargo while the sanction is appealed.
DOHA, Qatar - Qatar organizers are yet to decide whether to build all 12 stadiums outlined in their successful bid to host the 2022 World Cup.
MANCHESTER, England - A look at five potential full-time replacements for David Moyes as Manchester United manager after his firing on Tuesday:
MADRID - Whether Jose Mourinho is in England or in Spain, "The Happy One" is looking a lot more like "The Miserable One" these days.
MILAN - Given the statistics, two players should have a chance to make their international breakthrough by lighting up Italy's attack at this summer's World Cup.
SEOUL, South Korea - With so many spots still up for grabs in the knockout rounds and so many clubs in contention, the Asian Champions League is raising its profile with an intensely tight competition.
SAO PAULO - Brazil's sports tribunal says the club that abandoned a second-division match claiming it had a court order allowing it to play in the top flight could face exclusion from the championship.
CHICAGO - The U.S. soccer team will train at Stanford University in Stanford, California, ahead of the World Cup.
BARCELONA, Spain - Barring a drastic turn of fortune, Barcelona is on the brink of finishing its worst season since former coach Pep Guardiola molded it into one of the most successful sides to play the game.
THESSALONIKI, Greece - Police in the northern Greek city of Thessaloniki arrested a PAOK fan accused of dumping a crate of fish on the visiting Olympiakos bench, in a stunt that delayed a tense Greek Cup semifinal for more than an hour.
BRUSSELS - Belgium's soccer federation has extended the contract of coach Marc Wilmots through the 2018 World Cup after he led the Red Devils to soccer's top tournament for the first time in a dozen years.
SAO PAULO - The Brazilian football federation elected a new president on Wednesday, although little is changing at the helm of the organization.
SAO PAULO - Police say that 54 people protesting against the World Cup have been arrested in Brazil's largest city.
BRUSSELS - The Belgian federation has extended the contract of coach Marc Wilmots to the 2018 World Cup after he led the Red Devils to their first finals in a dozen years.
SAO PAULO - Tickets for nearly two-thirds of the World Cup matches were sold out within hours of FIFA opening the final online sales phase on Tuesday.
SAO PAULO - Brazilian club Corinthians has scheduled at least three test events at the stadium that will host the World Cup opener in less than two months.
FLORENCE, Italy - Italy coach Cesare Prandelli is hopeful of taking Giuseppe Rossi to the World Cup in Brazil but is wary of putting pressure on the young forward as he recovers from injury.