- South Texas man gets 4 life sentences for drugs Updated: Dec-11-13 7:40 pm
- Coast Guard shoots out engines of drug-laden boat Updated: Dec-11-13 7:11 pm
- 3 charged with marijuana trafficking in Maine Updated: Dec-11-13 3:52 pm
- 16 arrested in East Texas drug ring investigation Updated: Dec-11-13 6:41 am
- Nearly 1,900 pounds of marijuana seized in Ariz. Updated: Dec-11-13 5:09 am
- Bolingbrook man convicted in sex trafficking ring Updated: Dec-10-13 6:25 pm
- Man sentenced for role in Texas-to-Wis. drug ring Updated: Dec-10-13 5:44 pm
- South Texas man convicted of weapons possession Updated: Dec-10-13 5:23 pm
- Texan convicted of smuggling teen bound for NJ Updated: Dec-10-13 2:20 pm
- NYC men indicted in teen sex trafficking cases Updated: Dec-10-13 1:49 pm
- Most of those charged in drug case pleaded guilty Updated: Dec-10-13 1:35 pm
- Ex-constable sues FBI for drug 'protection' arrest Updated: Dec-09-13 2:52 pm
- Report monitors human trafficking problem in Ky. Updated: Dec-09-13 11:11 am
- Sentencing delay sought in immigrant smuggling Updated: Dec-09-13 4:07 am
- UK police free 3 suspected 'slavery' victims Updated: Dec-08-13 11:55 am
- 2 Fla. men get prison in cargo ship cocaine ring Updated: Dec-08-13 11:11 am
- Vt. man accused of smuggling drugs on infant Updated: Dec-07-13 6:26 pm
- Lawmaker urging tougher law for heroin dealing Updated: Dec-07-13 11:36 am
- Sioux Falls man convicted in sex trafficking case Updated: Dec-07-13 11:08 am
- Maine woman gets 10 years for cocaine trafficking Updated: Dec-07-13 9:44 am
- Man guilty in NY in ancient-statue smuggling case Updated: Dec-06-13 8:58 pm
- Lewiston man charged with heroin trafficking Updated: Dec-06-13 2:35 pm
- Serb police detain hundreds in anti-drug sweep Updated: Dec-06-13 6:17 am
- NYC man who smuggled rhino horns gets 3 years Updated: Dec-05-13 9:25 pm
- Lawyers: Charges against ex-governor baseless Updated: Dec-05-13 7:52 pm
BROWNSVILLE, Texas - A federal judge in Brownsville has given a South Texas man four life sentences for running a drug trafficking organization that moved cocaine and marijuana to a dozen states.
SAN DIEGO - The U.S. Coast Guard says its crews shot out the engines of a small Mexican boat before seizing more than 7,000 pounds of marijuana and detaining three suspected smugglers.
PORTLAND, Maine - Maine State Police say they have charged three people with marijuana trafficking after police say they seized a large amount of pot and psychedelic mushrooms and $33,000 in cash.
TYLER, Texas - Federal prosecutors say 16 people have been arrested in the investigation of an East Texas drug trafficking ring with ties to Mexico.
NOGALES, Arizona - Federal authorities say a Mexican man is in custody for allegedly trying to smuggle nearly 1,900 pounds of marijuana into southern Arizona in a shipment of squash.
CHICAGO - Federal prosecutors say a suburban Chicago man has been convicted in connection with a sex trafficking ring that involved at least four victims including a minor.
MILWAUKEE - A Sheboygan man convicted of helping to run a drug ring that trafficked cocaine and marijuana from Texas to Wisconsin has been sentenced to more than 10 years in prison, federal prosecutors said Tuesday.
LAREDO, Texas - A South Texas man has pleaded guilty in Laredo to a weapons charge for intending to smuggle to a Mexican gang.
CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas - A Texan has been convicted in a human smuggling case in which a teen says she was forced to wear revealing clothes and sexually assaulted while bound for New Jersey.
NEW YORK - Queens District Attorney Richard A. Brown says two men have been indicted on charges that they forced three teenage girls to work as prostitutes.
LAS CRUCES, New Mexico - Federal authorities say nearly all of 28 people charged in Las Cruces last spring with illegal drug trafficking have now pleaded guilty.
PITTSBURGH - A former state constable acquitted of charges that he protected a Pittsburgh-area drug ring that included his childhood friend and two cousins has sued the FBI agent who led the investigation for allegedly misleading a grand jury and wrongfully arresting him.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Child protection officials in Kentucky investigated 20 allegations of human trafficking involving 25 children from late June through mid-October, a state report said.
JACKSON, Mississippi - An attorney wants to postpone the sentencing of a naturalized U.S. citizen who pleaded guilty in Mississippi to a charge of transporting two Chinese immigrants who were in the United States illegally.
LONDON - British police say they have freed three men believed to be victims of slavery and human trafficking.
MIAMI - Two South Florida men have been sentenced to federal prison time for their roles in a cocaine smuggling ring that used cargo shipping containers.
SOUTH BURLINGTON, Vermont - Vermont State Police say a Bennington man is accused of smuggling drugs into the South Burlington prison on an infant who was visiting with a female inmate.
BURLINGTON, Kentucky - A northern Kentucky legislator is calling for tougher jail penalties for heroin dealing, but treatment advocates argued that harsher criminal punishments don't help with the problem of addiction.
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota - A Sioux Falls man has been convicted on federal sex trafficking charges involving homeless teen girls.
LEWISTON, Maine - A Lewiston, Maine, woman has been sentenced to 10 years in prison on cocaine trafficking charges.
NEW YORK - A former manager of a now-closed New York art gallery has pleaded guilty for his role in an international scheme to smuggle ancient Buddhist and Hindu sculptures.
LEWISTON, Maine - Maine drug enforcement officials say they've arrested a Lewiston man in connection with illegal distribution of heroin.
BELGRADE, Serbia - Serbian police say they have detained hundreds of people in a massive sweep against drug traffickers throughout the Balkan country.
NEW YORK - A New York City antiques dealer who pleaded guilty to conspiracy for smuggling artifacts made from rhinoceros horns from the U.S. to China and Hong Kong has been sentenced to three years in prison, plus three years' supervised release.
MEXICO CITY - The charges against a former Mexican governor accused in the United States of money laundering and drug trafficking are based on false accusations by people trying to bargain with U.S. prosecutors, his lawyers said Thursday.