- Cosmosphere hires expert to help attendance Updated: Dec-10-13 10:21 am
- Museum features work of kids' books illustrators Updated: Dec-10-13 10:15 am
- Studebaker Museum to mark 50 years since closing Updated: Dec-10-13 4:08 am
- Bears retire Mike Ditka's number Updated: Dec-09-13 11:36 pm
- Museum offers tribute to Connellsville's past Updated: Dec-09-13 4:27 pm
- Torre, La Russa, Cox elected to baseball Hall Updated: Dec-09-13 4:20 pm
- Marvin Miller fails in 6th try for Hall of Fame Updated: Dec-09-13 3:17 pm
- Correction: Fawcett-Warhol Dispute story Updated: Dec-09-13 2:56 pm
- Moon rocks on display at Middletown planetarium Updated: Dec-09-13 7:55 am
- Tenn. Judiciary Museum has new website, exhibits Updated: Dec-09-13 5:05 am
- Private donation set to modernize UW Planetarium Updated: Dec-08-13 11:12 am
- Historic fire engine on display in S. Ind. museum Updated: Dec-07-13 4:27 pm
- Dylan's electric guitar sells for nearly $1M Updated: Dec-06-13 6:29 pm
- Donor offers $5M to help protect Detroit art Updated: Dec-06-13 6:01 pm
- Rare Pearl Harbor warplane returning to US Updated: Dec-06-13 1:47 pm
- African Art museum in DC invites Mandela tribute Updated: Dec-06-13 6:24 am
- Lights, trees, gingerbread: Holiday events Updated: Dec-05-13 5:08 pm
- Arkansas closures mount as winter storm encroaches Updated: Dec-05-13 4:00 pm
- Yo, Adrian! Rocky devotees set to make tribute run Updated: Dec-05-13 2:49 pm
- Made-for-movie model of USS Nevada being restored Updated: Dec-05-13 2:04 pm
- NYC children's museum plans Super Bowl exhibition Updated: Dec-05-13 11:36 am
- Glamorous Victory Belles revive World War II era Updated: Dec-05-13 10:34 am
- Canal group wins historical society honor for work Updated: Dec-05-13 9:59 am
- Pearl Harbor nurse's artifacts added to museum Updated: Dec-05-13 5:04 am
- Rockwell art sells for record $46M at NY auction Updated: Dec-04-13 10:52 pm
HUTCHINSON, Kansas - The Kansas Cosmosphere has hired a consultant to help determine why attendance is falling at the space attraction in Hutchinson.
KALAMAZOO, Michigan - The Kalamazoo Institute of Arts is opening an exhibition featuring the work of illustrators for children's books.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - The Studebaker National Museum will open a new exhibit to mark the 50th anniversary of the last Studebaker to roll off the assembly line in South Bend.
CHICAGO - It was Mike Ditka's day in Illinois - and his night at Soldier Field.
CONNELLSVILLE, Pennsylvania - The panels have been installed. The artifacts are in place. The Connellsville Historical Museum on the upper floor of the Carnegie Free Library in Connellsville is open for business.
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Joe Torre, Tony La Russa and Bobby Cox spent decades trying to beat each other, no holds barred. On this day, however, they were a mutual admiration society.
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Florida - Marvin Miller didn't even come close to the Hall of Fame this time.
LOS ANGELES - In a story Dec. 6 about an ownership dispute over an Andy Warhol portrait of Farrah Fawcett, The Associated Press reported erroneously the name of one of actor Ryan O'Neal's attorneys. His name is Todd Eagan.
MIDDLETOWN, Rhode Island - A part of the moon is coming down to Rhode Island.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Judiciary Museum is kicking off its first anniversary celebration with a dedicated website and several new exhibits.
LARAMIE, Wyoming - University of Wyoming Planetarium visitors will soon be able to warp digitally into deep outer space.
JEFFERSONVILLE, Indiana - Perhaps no equipment is more significant to local history than the 1921 American LaFrance fire engine used in the Great Flood of 1937.
NEW YORK - Like Elvis' no-hips-allowed appearance on "The Ed Sullivan Show," or the Beatles' arrival in America, or Woodstock, it is considered one of the milestone moments in rock history: Bob Dylan going electric at the 1965 Newport Folk Festival.
DETROIT - A former Detroit university professor is pledging $5 million, hoping it will spark a wildfire of private financial support to protect valuable art from being sold to pay creditors in the city's bankruptcy.
ALBANY, New York - A Buffalo-built American fighter that's one of the few remaining still-airworthy planes to survive the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor is being donated to a Massachusetts-based organization that flies World War II aircraft at living history events across the nation.
WASHINGTON - The National Museum of African Art in Washington is inviting visitors to sign a condolence book for Nelson Mandela.
NEW YORK - Lights, trees, gingerbread and the Grinch are among the Christmastime attractions on display around the country. Here are some details.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The list of weather-related closures is growing across Arkansas as a winter storm develops over the state.
PHILADELPHIA - Yo, Adrian, Rocky devotees are gonna run now, a grueling tribute to their mythical champ.
RENO, Nevada - From the time Nevada's namesake battleship, the USS Nevada, was launched in 1914, it has held a special place in the hearts of the state's residents.
NEW YORK - The Children's Museum of Manhattan has a special Super Bowl exhibition opening in January.
NEW ORLEANS - Decked out in 1940s throwback tailored dresses and perfectly coiffed curls, the Victory Belles seem delightfully out of place in the age of hip-hop.
DELPHI, Indiana - Sounds of a chainsaw, hammers and men chiding each other fill the air in the Wabash & Erie Canal Park in this Carroll County city.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Artifacts from a Wisconsin woman who served as a nurse at Pearl Harbor during World War II have been added to the collection of the Wisconsin Veterans Museum.
NEW YORK - A Norman Rockwell painting titled "Saying Grace" sold at an auction on Wednesday for $46 million, a record for the Saturday Evening Post illustrator and for any work sold at an American art auction, Sotheby's said.