- Miss. facility making cars for export Updated: Apr-19-14 2:20 pm
- Excerpts from recent Wisconsin editorials Updated: Apr-17-14 10:55 am
- Sandoval leads trade mission to Canada Updated: Apr-17-14 6:13 am
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q Updated: Apr-16-14 5:28 am
- US declines to name China a currency manipulator Updated: Apr-15-14 8:18 pm
- ConocoPhillips to resume Kenai LNG shipments Updated: Apr-14-14 1:46 pm
- Vietnam releases dissidents amid foreign pressure Updated: Apr-14-14 10:26 am
- World trade predicted to improve next year Updated: Apr-14-14 9:19 am
- Ga. ports on track to smash cargo records in 2014 Updated: Apr-13-14 2:55 pm
- Lawmakers look to combat seafood fraud Updated: Apr-12-14 11:29 am
- Nurse, ex-mayor, Canadian also run for NC Senate Updated: Apr-12-14 10:52 am
- Pence set for weeklong trade mission to Germany Updated: Apr-11-14 11:22 am
- Nevada food exports hit record levels Updated: Apr-11-14 6:13 am
- Students end 24-day siege of Taiwan's Parliament Updated: Apr-10-14 9:44 am
- China exports unexpectedly fell in March Updated: Apr-10-14 5:01 am
- US senators urge full enforcement on steel imports Updated: Apr-09-14 6:43 pm
- Taiwan leader affirms contentious China trade pact Updated: Apr-09-14 12:24 pm
- Great Wall's SUVs to be manufactured in Malaysia Updated: Apr-09-14 9:28 am
- Dutch government scraps trade mission to Russia Updated: Apr-09-14 9:07 am
- Japan, US struggle to bridge gaps over trade pact Updated: Apr-09-14 12:22 am
- EU opens case against Russia over pork import ban Updated: Apr-08-14 7:28 am
- BOJ refrains from further easing monetary policy Updated: Apr-08-14 3:04 am
- SC Gov Haley to make fall trade trip to India Updated: Apr-07-14 8:04 pm
- E-Trade trades talking baby for Kevin Spacey Updated: Apr-07-14 5:11 pm
- Australia, Japan agree on free trade deal Updated: Apr-07-14 7:11 am
BLUE SPRINGS, Mississippi - Toyota officials at the car manufacturer's Blue Springs facility are celebrating the production of the first Corolla built at the plant for export.
Wisconsin State Journal, April 16
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Gov. Brian Sandoval is heading a delegation of Nevada business and education leaders on a trade mission to Canada.
BEIJING - China's economic growth slowed further in the latest quarter but appeared strong enough to satisfy Chinese leaders who are trying to put the country on a more sustainable path without politically dangerous job losses.
WASHINGTON - The Obama administration is raising concern about the value of China's currency but is declining, as in recent years, to accuse Beijing of manipulating it.
NIKISKI, Alaska - ConocoPhillips says it will resume exports of liquefied natural gas from a Kenai Peninsula facility.
HANOI, Vietnam - Vietnam has granted early release to two high-profile dissidents, bringing the number of democracy activists freed this month to three in what the government Monday called a "policy of leniency."
GENEVA - The World Trade Organization predicts global commerce will grow 5.3 percent next year, an improvement that would bring it back in line with its 1993-2013 historic average.
SAVANNAH, Georgia - Georgia's seaports are on track to finish the 2014 fiscal year with record cargo volumes as third-quarter numbers show big growth capped by the ports' busiest month ever in terms of total tonnage being shipped to and from the docks.
MOUNT PLEASANT, South Carolina - When the weather warms and the South Carolina humidity hangs like a soggy blanket along the coast, you can often find an entrepreneur selling shrimp out of the back of a pickup truck by the road with a hand-scrawled sign promoting it as both fresh and local. There's a chance it's neither.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Heather Grant got in the U.S. Senate race following a brief military nursing career when she wasn't persuaded to support other early candidates.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana Gov. Mike Pence is preparing to leave on a weeklong trade mission to Germany.
RENO, Nevada - Nevada's food and agricultural exports reached a milestone last year, exceeding 2012 sales by more than $19 million.
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Students ended their unprecedented, 24-day occupation of Taiwan's Parliament late Thursday after receiving assurances that a Chinese trade pact they see as imperiling the island's autonomy would undergo legislative review.
BEIJING - China reported an unexpected contraction in exports in March, raising the danger of job losses as Beijing tries to overhaul its slowing economy.
WASHINGTON - A group of senators seeking to protect jobs is calling on President Barack Obama's administration to fully enforce trade laws in deciding whether imported steel reinforcing bar from Turkey and Mexico unfairly undercuts U.S. prices.
WASHINGTON - Taiwan's president on Wednesday stuck by a trade pact with China that has sparked mass protests and a three-week occupation of the self-governing island's legislature building by students.
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Malaysia on Wednesday awarded a manufacturing license to a $618 million venture that will assemble fuel-efficient SUVs for China's Great Wall Motor Co.
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - The Dutch government has scrapped a trade mission to Russia that was intended to forge closer ties between the two countries' energy sectors, blaming "developments in eastern Ukraine."
TOKYO - U.S. Trade Representative Michael Froman and a top Japanese official said Wednesday they still hope to bridge significant differences over opening markets under an ambitious pan-Pacific trade pact.
TOKYO - Japan's central bank has refrained from expanding its ultra-loose monetary policy despite a sales tax hike, saying the economy is recovering moderately.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Gov. Nikki Haley is making a trade trip to India in November, returning for the first time since she was a toddler to the country where her parents were born.
The Associated Press - Goodbye talking baby, hello Kevin Spacey.
TOKYO - Japan and Australia have agreed on a free trade deal that both sides say will yield windfalls for their economies.