- Oil price steady above $98 ahead of supply data Updated: Dec-11-13 2:37 am
- US household wealth reaches high of $77 trillion Updated: Dec-09-13 4:55 pm
- China November inflation declines Updated: Dec-08-13 9:37 pm
- Ark. AG: Laws help consumers during winter storm Updated: Dec-07-13 7:56 pm
- Ky. farm cash receipts soaring to record levels Updated: Dec-05-13 4:44 pm
- Bigger worries are swirling around small stocks Updated: Dec-05-13 4:14 pm
- Retail gas prices fall by 3 cents across Texas Updated: Dec-05-13 12:43 pm
- European Central Bank keeps rates unchanged Updated: Dec-05-13 11:01 am
- DC Council unanimously approves minimum wage hike Updated: Dec-04-13 9:52 am
- Venezuela caps car prices as crackdown continues Updated: Dec-02-13 7:48 pm
- Tech workers boost Silicon Beach home prices, rent Updated: Nov-30-13 3:22 pm
- Suppliers say Pa. fuel tax hike to hit pump prices Updated: Nov-29-13 3:48 pm
- Venezuela caps prices for commercial leases Updated: Nov-29-13 3:31 pm
- Iran sanctions eased, but pinch still felt Updated: Nov-28-13 12:14 pm
- Battle for holiday shoppers heats up Updated: Nov-27-13 3:04 pm
- Review: 5 shopping apps to get you the best prices Updated: Nov-27-13 1:32 pm
- Lower gas prices lifting hopes for holiday sales Updated: Nov-27-13 11:16 am
- LSU AgCenter: La. Thanksgiving costs up 9 percent Updated: Nov-27-13 10:13 am
- US consumer confidence falls to 7-month low Updated: Nov-26-13 11:25 am
- Fares up, flights down at Indianapolis airport Updated: Nov-25-13 11:30 am
- Analysis: Missouri tax policy dates to Depression Updated: Nov-24-13 11:50 am
- DC mayor proposes minimum wage of $10 Updated: Nov-22-13 7:44 pm
- US wholesale prices dip for 2nd month on cheap gas Updated: Nov-21-13 9:02 am
- Argentina president: We'll expand economic model Updated: Nov-20-13 9:17 pm
- Venezuela signs joint venture with Samsung Updated: Nov-20-13 6:18 pm
The price of oil was steady above $98 a barrel Wednesday ahead of a report on U.S. crude stockpiles.
WASHINGTON - A surging stock market and a steady recovery in home prices drove Americans' wealth to a record last summer.
BEIJING - China's inflation edged down in November, giving Beijing more room to ease monetary policy and stimulate the economy if needed.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas Attorney General Dustin McDaniel says Gov. Mike Beebe's declaration of a state of emergency because of winter storms crossing the state has triggered state laws intended to protect consumers during an emergency.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Kentucky's farm economy shifted into over-drive as a money maker this year, backed by robust equine, poultry and cattle markets and predictions of record grain yields that are putting total cash receipts on a rapid trajectory toward $6 billion, agricultural economists said Thursday.
NEW YORK - Small stocks have brought big joy this year, but they've been so generous that some mutual fund managers question how much they have left to give.
IRVING, Texas - Retail gasoline prices across Texas have dropped by three cents over the last week.
FRANKFURT, Germany - The European Central Bank kept its interest rates on hold Thursday even though the recovery has weakened in the 17-country euro currency union and inflation is forecast to remain low.
WASHINGTON - The D.C. Council voted unanimously Tuesday to increase the District of Columbia's minimum wage to $11.50 an hour, one of the nation's highest.
CARCAS, Venezuela - Venezuela's government is setting limits on prices for cars as President Nicolas Maduro tries to close a popular loophole used by savers to guard against the fastest inflation in two decades.
LOS ANGELES - Tech workers flocking to Southern California's Silicon Beach are driving already-high home prices and rents even higher.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania's new transportation law will raise fuel taxes Jan. 1 and companies that supply gas and diesel in Pennsylvania say razor-thin profit margins leave them little choice but to pass on the entire cost increase to the pump.
CARACAS, Venezuela - Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro is capping rental prices for commercial real estate as he steps up a campaign against businesses he accuses of trying to sabotage the economy by stoking inflation.
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - The sanctions relief offered to Iran by the U.S. and five world powers has begun to get the gears of commerce slowly turning again in an economy that remains in shambles.
NEW YORK - This holiday shopping season, it's Amazon vs. everyone else.
NEW YORK - Looking to save a few bucks while you shop for holiday gifts? Don't hit the mall without these shopping apps.
WASHINGTON - No one begs Santa Claus for cheaper gasoline. Yet falling gas prices are shaping up as an unexpected gift for drivers - and for people on their holiday shopping lists.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Thanksgiving dinner costs in Louisiana are up about 9 percent - from $44.35 for a dinner for 10 last year, to $48.50 this year, the LSU AgCenter says.
WASHINGTON - U.S. consumers' confidence in the economy fell in November to the lowest level in seven months, dragged down by greater concerns about hiring and pay in the coming months.
INDIANAPOLIS - Travel agents still talk wistfully of ATA, the city's homegrown airline that brought low fares and nonstop service to Florida, Las Vegas and other favored destinations for Indianapolis passengers.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - The U.S. was in the throes of the Great Depression when Missouri legislators decided to impose a 4 percent tax on personal income over $9,000 as a means of funding state government.
WASHINGTON - District of Columbia Mayor Vincent Gray said Friday he supports increasing the city's minimum wage to $10 an hour, setting up a possible showdown with the D.C. Council over pay for low-wage workers.
WASHINGTON - U.S. wholesale prices fell in October for the second straight month, driven down again by cheaper gasoline costs.
BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Argentine President Cristina Fernandez said Wednesday that she's going to deepen her government's left-leaning economic program.
CARACAS, Venezuela - The government allied with Samsung on Wednesday to jointly produce consumer electronics and appliances, a deal coming after a week of raids on Venezuelan retailers and the emptying of store shelves by consumers taking advantage of officially forced discounts.