- Fed survey: Winter storms holding back economy Updated: Mar-05-14 4:08 pm
- Consumers pay privacy price with rewards programs Updated: Mar-04-14 10:06 am
- Governor: Colorado pot market exceeds tax hopes Updated: Feb-19-14 5:57 pm
- Report: Millions to state from pot sales next year Updated: Feb-19-14 3:29 pm
- Kingman County to vote on 1 cent sales tax Updated: Feb-19-14 10:33 am
- Winter storms are threatening to chill US economy Updated: Feb-13-14 4:17 pm
- US businesses boost inventories as sales slow Updated: Feb-13-14 11:07 am
- Retail sales hit record high in Lafayette Updated: Feb-13-14 10:19 am
WASHINGTON - A Federal Reserve survey shows severe weather held back economic growth in much of the nation from January through early February. Even so, conditions strengthened in most U.S. regions, thanks to slight gains in areas such as employment and commercial real estate.
PITTSBURGH - Giant Eagle won't say much about the information it collects on people who enroll in its rewards program to earn savings on food and fuel, but it knows who has a weakness for Goldfish crackers.
DENVER - Colorado's legal marijuana market is far exceeding tax expectations, according to a budget proposal released Wednesday by Gov. John Hickenlooper that gives the first official estimate of how much the state expects to make from pot taxes.
OLYMPIA, Washington - The state's new legal recreational marijuana market is expected to bring nearly $190 million to state coffers over a four-year period starting in mid-2015, according to an economic forecast released Wednesday.
KINGMAN, Kansas - Kingman County residents will vote April 8 on whether the county should impose a 1-cent retail sales tax.
WASHINGTON - The winter storms barreling across much of the United States are undercutting the nation's economy just when signs of stronger growth had begun to emerge.
WASHINGTON - U.S. businesses restocked their shelves and warehouses at a faster pace in December, but sales slowed, a cautionary sign for the economy.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Lafayette is boasting another record-breaker, this time in retail sales.