- Cyber Monday marks Target's best day of online sales ever Updated: Dec-01-15 3:25 pm
NEW YORK - Target says its sales for this past Cyber Monday amounted to its biggest online sales day ever, helped by an offer of 15 percent off everything on its site.
- Cyber Monday sales still on top, but losing some luster Updated: Nov-30-15 7:49 pm
NEW YORK - Shoppers traded bricks for clicks on Monday, flocking online to snap up "Cyber Monday" deals on everything from cashmere sweaters to Star Wars toys.
- Change in Thanksgiving weekend spending stumps retailers Updated: Nov-29-15 7:41 pm
U.S. shoppers no longer blow the bulk of their holiday budgets on the day after Thanksgiving known as Black Friday.
- Black Friday store sales fall as Americans buy more online Updated: Nov-28-15 6:13 pm
WASHINGTON - Black Friday shopping is shifting from hours spent in line to more time online.
- How Black Friday played out around the country Updated: Nov-27-15 4:35 pm
NEW YORK - Black Friday, the unofficial start to the holiday shopping season, isn't always what people expect.
- Smartphones overtake desktops for holiday shopping Updated: Nov-25-15 9:49 am
NEW YORK - If the beginning of the holiday season is any indication, it could be a merry mobile Christmas for shoppers.
- Wal-Mart and Target stretching their Cyber Monday deals Updated: Nov-23-15 2:52 pm
NEW YORK - Get ready for the stretched version of the Cyber Monday online sales wars.
- Researchers expect Ohio holiday retail growth Updated: Nov-23-15 1:10 pm
CINCINNATI - Lower gas prices along with Ohio's overall economic improvement make for a jolly state holiday retail sales outlook above national projections, according to an annual forecast released Monday.