- Mixed signals emerge for eurozone economy Updated: May-06-15 7:55 am
LONDON - Following a solid start to the year, signs emerged Wednesday that the 19-country eurozone economy is losing some traction.
- Lawmakers OK bills to help state collect tax in online sales Updated: Apr-21-15 8:40 pm
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Lawmakers have passed a bill aimed at helping Nevada collect more tax revenue from online retailers.
- Police offer parking lot to safely complete online sales Updated: Apr-18-15 3:19 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A well-lit parking lot with 24-hour surveillance. A never-ending stream of police officers coming and going.
- China's slowdown deepens, stepping up pressure on Beijing Updated: Apr-15-15 12:04 am
BEIJING - China's economic slump deepened as manufacturing and retail sales cooled in the first quarter of this year, stepping up pressure for Beijing to keep the world's second-largest economy on track.
- US retail sales heat up in March; has big thaw arrived? Updated: Apr-14-15 9:37 am
WASHINGTON - Americans increased their spending on autos, furniture, clothing and building materials in March, lifting retail sales for the first time in four months.