- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q Updated: Apr-16-14 5:28 am
- Tickets for two-thirds of World Cup games sold out Updated: Apr-15-14 4:38 pm
- US retail sales up strong 1.1 percent in March Updated: Apr-14-14 9:22 am
- Ow, Canada: US retailers get the cold shoulder Updated: Apr-07-14 3:08 pm
- H&M profits, costs up in first quarter Updated: Mar-27-14 5:14 am
BEIJING - China's economic growth slowed further in the latest quarter but appeared strong enough to satisfy Chinese leaders who are trying to put the country on a more sustainable path without politically dangerous job losses.
SAO PAULO - Tickets for nearly two-thirds of the World Cup matches were sold out within hours of FIFA opening the final online sales phase on Tuesday.
WASHINGTON - U.S. retail sales in March rose by the largest amount in 18 months, led by strong gains in sales of autos, furniture and a number of other products.
For years, Canadians would cross the border to the U.S. to shop at Target. Exporting its cheap chic there seemed like a no-brainer.
STOCKHOLM - Swedish fashion retailer Hennes & Mauritz AB says its first-quarter profits rose by 8 percent, even though technology investments linked to online sales wiped out some of the gains.