- EU raids electronics companies in prices probe Updated: Dec-06-13 9:14 am
- L Brands, Costco report weak November sales Updated: Dec-05-13 1:07 pm
- Eurozone retail sales drop as recovery falters Updated: Dec-04-13 6:08 am
- Cyber Monday draws $1.74B billion holiday dollars Updated: Dec-03-13 6:50 pm
- Americans kick off first holiday shopping weekend Updated: Nov-30-13 10:47 am
- Americans kick off 2-day holiday shopping marathon Updated: Nov-29-13 9:40 pm
- Americans not willing to spend without deals Updated: Nov-24-13 1:26 pm
- Cuba authorizes some wholesale sales Updated: Nov-22-13 10:47 am
- Solid Oct. retail sales lift hopes for US economy Updated: Nov-20-13 4:53 pm
- Colorado Editorial Roundup Updated: Nov-20-13 10:39 am
AMSTERDAM - European Union antitrust regulators have raided the offices of several companies that make and sell consumer electronics and domestic appliances, in an investigation into whether they artificially boosted the prices of goods online.
NEW YORK - Costco Wholesale Corp. and Victoria's Secret parent L Brands Inc. were among a handful of retailers that posted weak sales in November on Thursday.
LONDON - Further signs emerged Wednesday to show that the paltry economic recovery in the 17-country eurozone is losing steam.
NEW YORK - Cyber Monday is still on top.
Millions of Americans turned out as the holiday buying season started earlier this year on Thanksgiving Day. But there's still a lot of shopping left.
The holiday shopping season started as a marathon, not a sprint.
NEW YORK - This holiday season, Americans may not spend their green unless they see more red.
HAVANA - More than a dozen Cuban state-run businesses have been authorized to begin selling their goods wholesale to selected buyers.
WASHINGTON - An increase in shopping last month during the partial government shutdown suggests that the U.S. economy may be more resilient than some have feared.
A sampling of recent editorials from Colorado newspapers: