- Black Friday store sales fall as Americans buy more online Updated: Nov-28-15 6:13 pm
WASHINGTON - Black Friday shopping is shifting from hours spent in line to more time online.
- How Black Friday played out around the country Updated: Nov-27-15 4:35 pm
NEW YORK - Black Friday, the unofficial start to the holiday shopping season, isn't always what people expect.
- Smartphones overtake desktops for holiday shopping Updated: Nov-25-15 9:49 am
NEW YORK - If the beginning of the holiday season is any indication, it could be a merry mobile Christmas for shoppers.
- Wal-Mart and Target stretching their Cyber Monday deals Updated: Nov-23-15 2:52 pm
NEW YORK - Get ready for the stretched version of the Cyber Monday online sales wars.
- Researchers expect Ohio holiday retail growth Updated: Nov-23-15 1:10 pm
CINCINNATI - Lower gas prices along with Ohio's overall economic improvement make for a jolly state holiday retail sales outlook above national projections, according to an annual forecast released Monday.