- Sullivan brings in $1.4M in first quarter Updated: Apr-17-14 10:42 pm
- Campaign agency considers fines for 2 GOP brothers Updated: Apr-17-14 7:52 pm
- Abbott campaign accepting Bitcoin contributions Updated: Apr-17-14 4:22 pm
- Hotel magnate, Democratic fundraiser pleads guilty Updated: Apr-17-14 3:07 pm
- Candidates try to stand out in crowded GOP field Updated: Apr-17-14 2:44 pm
- WVU campaign reaches 98 percent of goal Updated: Apr-17-14 2:06 am
- Challengers show ability to compete for dollars Updated: Apr-16-14 6:30 pm
- Rep. Heck leads Bilbray in campaign contributions Updated: Apr-16-14 5:33 pm
- Roberts, Wolf report Senate fundraising totals Updated: Apr-16-14 4:48 pm
- Durbin banks more than $6M for 2014 Senate bid Updated: Apr-16-14 4:08 pm
- Bloomberg plans $50M gun control network Updated: Apr-16-14 3:46 pm
- Congressional challengers raising campaign cash Updated: Apr-16-14 3:32 pm
- DeMarco has raised the most in 6th District race Updated: Apr-16-14 1:16 pm
- Democrats' ad attacks NC House speaker's payments Updated: Apr-16-14 1:16 pm
- Self-funded Oklahoma legislator has most money Updated: Apr-16-14 12:02 pm
- Sen. Cruz raises $890,000 in year's 1st quarter Updated: Apr-16-14 11:22 am
- Boughton: Refund of Foleys donations not possible Updated: Apr-16-14 10:47 am
- A year after background check defeat, modest goals Updated: Apr-16-14 10:23 am
- More NC Senate candidates release money totals Updated: Apr-16-14 5:58 am
- Montreal mayor looks to NYC for anti-graft advice Updated: Apr-15-14 11:46 pm
- Quinn, GOP's Rauner announce campaign donations Updated: Apr-15-14 11:13 pm
- Cochran tops McDaniel in 2014 campaign fundraising Updated: Apr-15-14 7:35 pm
- Ross bests Hutchinson in governor race fundraising Updated: Apr-15-14 6:57 pm
- Millions pumping through Minn. campaign stream Updated: Apr-15-14 6:49 pm
- Jenkins leads fundraising in Kansas 2nd District Updated: Apr-15-14 6:31 pm
JUNEAU, Alaska - Republican U.S. Senate hopeful Dan Sullivan raised more money during the first quarter than he previously reported.
SACRAMENTO, California - California's political watchdog agency began considering Thursday whether to fine two brothers for transferring money between their campaigns while both were running for state Assembly in 2008.
AUSTIN, Texas - Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott's campaign for governor says it will accept contributions made with the bitcoin virtual currency.
NEW YORK - A wealthy hotel executive and Democratic fundraiser who supported Hilary Clinton for president pleaded guilty Thursday to charges he secretly funneled more than $180,000 in illegal campaign contributions to three unnamed candidates and coached someone to lie about it.
HELENA, Montana - Most of the money funneling into the Republican primary for Montana's open U.S. House seat is going to one candidate, leaving the others to look for ways to stand out and get their message heard in a crowded field.
MORGANTOWN, West Virginia - West Virginia University's ambitious fundraising campaign is nearing the finish line.
WASHINGTON - Some of the challengers in California's most competitive congressional races are showing strong fundraising for the first three months of the year, reinforcing how much an independent redistricting process has changed the political landscape and turned a handful of congressional seats into battlegrounds between the two parties.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - Republican Rep. Joe Heck was leading Democratic challenger Erin Bilbray by a 3-1 margin in campaign cash in the race for Nevada's 3rd Congressional District, a seat coveted by Democrats in the fall election.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Incumbent U.S. Sen. Pat Roberts has maintained his fundraising advantage over fellow Republican Dr. Milton Wolf in their Kansas primary race according to the latest reports filed with federal election officials.
CHICAGO - Democratic U.S. Sen. Dick Durbin has banked more than $6 million for his 2014 re-election campaign.
NEW YORK - Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg plans to spend $50 million this year on a new group that will mix campaign contributions with field operations aimed at pulling 1 million gun-control supporters to the polls, he announced Wednesday, adding a new dimension to his long-running fight for tighter firearms regulation.
BOSTON - Two challengers hoping to unseat Democratic U.S. Rep. John Tierney have been raising hefty sums of money during the first three months of the year as they look ahead to the fall elections, but the incumbent still had the most cash.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Rep. Paul DeMarco has the fundraising lead in the crowded GOP primary for Alabama's 6th Congressional District seat.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - A political committee supporting Democratic control of the U.S. Senate began running a TV commercial in North Carolina on Wednesday seeking to remind viewers about personnel issues that embarrassed the office of Republican Thom Tillis, speaker of the state House.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A 27-year-old first-term Republican state representative from Oklahoma City who put $500,000 of his own money into his campaign has amassed the biggest war chest in the race to replace U.S. Rep. James Lankford in the 5th Congressional District, federal campaign finance reports show.
AUSTIN, Texas - U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz raised nearly $890,000 in the year's first quarter - about half what poured in following his helping lead last fall's partial government shutdown.
NEW HAVEN, Connecticut - Danbury Mayor Mark Boughton says he wants to return $750 in contributions in his bid for the Republican nomination for governor from a couple who pleaded guilty in a campaign contribution scandal. But the money has already been spent, Boughton said.
WASHINGTON - Democratic worries about this November's elections, a lack of Senate votes and House opposition are forcing congressional gun-control supporters to significantly winnow their 2014 agenda, a year after lawmakers scuttled President Barack Obama's effort to pass new curbs on firearms.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Two more Republicans running for U.S. Senate in North Carolina have announced how much they've raised heading into the final weeks before the May 6 primary.
NEW YORK - Montreal's mayor sought to convince Manhattan business leaders Tuesday that his administration is moving past the corruption scandals that brought down his two predecessors and have become the "elephant in the room" when trying to lure investment to Canada's second largest city.
CHICAGO - Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn and Republican gubernatorial challenger Bruce Rauner (ROW'-nur) have filed their latest campaign reports with the state.
JACKSON, Mississippi - U.S. Sen. Thad Cochran of Mississippi has raised more than three times as much campaign cash this year as Chris McDaniel, his challenger in the June 3 Republican primary.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Democratic gubernatorial hopeful Mike Ross on Tuesday reported besting the Republican candidates for Arkansas governor in fundraising last month, rebounding after his chief GOP rival had raised more money for two straight months.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Millions of campaign dollars already are coursing through the Minnesota campaign system, which should leave no shortage of biting commercials on television and brochures in mailboxes attempting to sway voters.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Republican Congresswoman Lynn Jenkins continues to enjoy a sizable fundraising advantage over the Democrat challenging her re-election in the 2nd District of eastern Kansas.