- Candidates similar on issues in NC Senate debate Updated: Apr-23-14 10:40 pm
- Kansas joining compact against federal health law Updated: Apr-23-14 7:47 pm
- Baldwin: Democrats need to tout health care reform Updated: Apr-23-14 7:01 pm
- Crist won't back down from health care law support Updated: Apr-22-14 5:52 pm
- Burr supports NC decisions on health care overhaul Updated: Apr-22-14 5:40 pm
- Schwartz ad highlights her role in health care law Updated: Apr-22-14 5:03 pm
- Beshear: 413,000 sign up for health care in Ky Updated: Apr-22-14 4:50 pm
- Excerpts from recent Minnesota editorials Updated: Apr-21-14 5:09 pm
- Hill criticized in GOP debate over donation Updated: Apr-19-14 5:24 pm
- Shedding light on Clinton's health overhaul flop Updated: Apr-19-14 4:44 am
- Health care site flagged in Heartbleed review Updated: Apr-19-14 1:19 am
- Clock ticking for states to adopt health exchanges Updated: Apr-18-14 3:13 pm
- President defending health law good for some Dems Updated: Apr-17-14 4:57 pm
- UnitedHealth's 1Q profit tumbles 8 percent Updated: Apr-17-14 11:19 am
- Branstad backs extension of health care policies Updated: Apr-16-14 6:52 pm
- MNsure names Deloitte lead vendor to overhaul site Updated: Apr-16-14 6:36 pm
- Correction: Health Overhaul-Audit story Updated: Apr-16-14 5:16 pm
- Kreidler to meet with Obama on health care reform Updated: Apr-15-14 8:41 pm
- Praeger, Kansas groups urge health compact veto Updated: Apr-15-14 1:47 pm
- Report projects health care costs to dip slightly Updated: Apr-14-14 1:55 pm
- Crowded field seeks GOP nod in 6th District Updated: Apr-12-14 1:46 pm
- Calif. Democrats walk middle path in health debate Updated: Apr-12-14 10:46 am
- Alaska ad proudly ties Dem senator to 'Obamacare' Updated: Apr-11-14 5:24 pm
- Senate hopeful Brown: Health law erodes freedom Updated: Apr-10-14 7:56 pm
- 2016 campaign checklist: Hillary Clinton Updated: Apr-10-14 6:38 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The four leading candidates in North Carolina's Republican U.S. Senate primary differed little from each other on issues important to the conservative base Wednesday night during their second televised debate in as many days.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas is joining a proposed compact with other states that hope to exempt themselves from the federal health care overhaul, and Republican Gov. Sam Brownback on Wednesday rejected criticism that the move will jeopardize seniors' benefits.
MILWAUKEE - U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin on Wednesday encouraged fellow Democrats to speak out about the successes of the new federal health care law, which Republicans have ridiculed on the campaign trail as an example of government overreach.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Republican-turned-Democrat Charlie Crist set himself up Tuesday for another round of attacks over the president's health overhaul from Republican Gov. Rick Scott's campaign team - repeatedly calling the nation's new insurance system "great" during a lunch speech.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - U.S. Sen. Richard Burr says North Carolina leaders were right both to decline expanding Medicaid and creating their own online insurance web site through the federal health care overhaul.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - U.S. Rep. Allyson Schwartz is airing a new TV campaign commercial that aggressively touts her involvement in President Barack Obama's signature health care law.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Beth Moore left her job - and her health insurance - to start her own company in January.
Minneapolis Star Tribune, April 18
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Republican congressional hopeful French Hill fended off criticism during a debate Saturday as his two rivals highlighted the Little Rock banking executive's donation to a former Democratic state treasurer's campaign and his support of a local sales tax measure.
WASHINGTON - Thousands of pages of documents from President Bill Clinton's White House affirm a longtime adage: The more things change, the more they stay the same.
WASHINGTON - People who have accounts on the enrollment website for President Barack Obama's signature health care law are being told to change their passwords following an administration-wide review of the government's vulnerability to the confounding Heartbleed Internet security flaw.
CHICAGO - For the more than 30 states that defaulted to the federal government under President Barack Obama's health care law, time may be running out to decide whether to create their own state-run insurance exchanges.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama's full-throated defense of his health care overhaul seems perfectly timed for Democrats who want their party to embrace the law more enthusiastically.
UnitedHealth Group's first-quarter net income slid 8 percent as funding cuts to a key product and costs imposed by the health care overhaul dented the health insurer's performance.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Gov. Terry Branstad says Iowa has agreed to a federal recommendation that will allow thousands of residents to hang onto health insurance policies that don't meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota's online health insurance marketplace announced Deloitte Consulting on Wednesday as the lead manager to overhaul its troubled website and computer systems, citing the company's record of success in other states.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - In a story April 12 about a planned review of the rollout of the Vermont Health Connect website by the state auditor, The Associated Press incorrectly reported how much had been spent on the project so far. About $66 million in federal grants has been spent, not $180 million. The story also should have made clear that the federal government will make a total of $173 million in grants available for the program and other health reform efforts.
OLYMPIA, Washington - Washington state Insurance Commissioner Mike Kreidler is traveling to Washington, D.C. to discuss health care reform issues with President Barack Obama.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Republican Insurance Commissioner Sandy Praeger and several health care organizations urged Gov. Sam Brownback on Tuesday to veto legislation that would allow Kansas to join a multistate health care compact.
WASHINGTON - The Affordable Care Act's health insurance subsidies will cost a little less than previously thought, according to a new report released Monday.
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama - On the campus of Samford University, seven Republican hopefuls took the stage at a candidate forum to explain why voters should send them to the U.S. Congress.
WASHINGTON - Democratic Rep. Ami Bera has been making a habit lately of bucking his own president and voting with the Republican majority in the House as it moves to amend or overturn parts of the national health care law.
WASHINGTON - After months of watching Democrats get hammered over President Barack Obama's health care law, friends of an embattled senator are fighting back by proudly linking him to "Obamacare."
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Announcing his campaign to return to Washington by way of New Hampshire, former Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown tweaked the state's "Live Free or Die" motto Thursday to bash both President Barack Obama's health care overhaul law and Democrat Jeanne Shaheen's support for it.
WASHINGTON - A look at Hillary Rodham Clinton's preparations for a potential 2016 presidential campaign: