- Brian Williams settles into new job at MSNBC Updated: Nov-25-15 11:19 am
NEW YORK - Coming out of a commercial break shortly before 11:20 a.m., Brian Williams had slipped into the anchor chair on MSNBC Tuesday as President Barack Obama met with French President Francois Hollande.
- When it's comedy time, 'The Big Bang Theory' rules Updated: Nov-24-15 3:42 pm
NEW YORK - No one is coming close to challenging "The Big Bang Theory" when Americans turn on prime-time television in search of a few laughs.
- Fox's Elisabeth Hasselbeck quitting morning show Updated: Nov-23-15 4:23 pm
NEW YORK - Elisabeth Hasselbeck said Monday that she's leaving as one of the three co-hosts on the "Fox & Friends" morning show to spend more time with her three children.
- Lawyers for Winston, Kinsman unhappy on eve of documentary Updated: Nov-21-15 5:49 pm
The back and forth between the representatives of Jameis Winston and Erica Kinsman has ramped up on the eve of CNN's airing of the film "The Hunting Ground."
- Decades of hosts return for 'GMA' anniversary Updated: Nov-19-15 11:41 am
NEW YORK - ABC's "Good Morning America" celebrated its 40th anniversary Thursday with a studio jammed with the men and women who hosted the wake-up broadcast through its long history.
- Rivals unmoved by Carson's complaints on scrutiny of his bio Updated: Nov-09-15 9:20 am
WASHINGTON - Ben Carson says it's time to move on from questions about the accuracy of his life story. But Tuesday's Republican debate makes that unlikely, and some of his GOP rivals say such scrutiny is part of running for president.
- Rubio, Ryan back off comprehensive immigration overhaul Updated: Nov-04-15 5:23 pm
WASHINGTON - Two of the Republican Party's rising young stars - House Speaker Paul Ryan and presidential hopeful Marco Rubio - made similar calculations on the way to political advancement: Both abandoned efforts to pass a comprehensive immigration overhaul.
- GMA anchor Lara Spencer posts photo hugging Donald Trump Updated: Nov-03-15 6:33 pm
NEW YORK - An Instagram photo of ABC News' "Good Morning America" co-anchor Lara Spencer hugging presidential hopeful Donald Trump is drawing a mix of responses on social media and in real life.
- Hundreds flock to Trump book signing in New York Updated: Nov-03-15 4:26 pm
NEW YORK - Donald Trump released his latest book Tuesday, a 193-page campaign manifesto titled "Crippled America" that outlines his philosophy but offers few new details on how the Republican presidential contender would implement his policy goals in the White House.
- Cordillera Communications purchases KTVH in Helena Updated: Nov-03-15 12:50 pm
HELENA, Montana - Cordillera Communications, which owns seven CBS-affiliated television stations in Montana, has purchased NBC affiliates in Helena and Great Falls.
- CNBC reaches 14 million viewers with GOP debate Updated: Oct-29-15 5:53 pm
NEW YORK - CNBC reached its biggest audience ever with the third Republican presidential debate, but paid a price in criticism of how its moderators handled the opportunity to question the candidates.