- Fox News to premiere 'Outnumbered' on April 28 Updated: Apr-16-14 4:46 pm
- CBS wins the week with basketball and hit series Updated: Apr-15-14 5:37 pm
- Strahan's 'GMA' side job confirmed with his visit Updated: Apr-15-14 10:47 am
- TV winners in annual Texas AP Broadcasters contest Updated: Apr-12-14 10:44 pm
- Atlanta traffic reporter Herb Emory dies Updated: Apr-12-14 10:02 pm
- Boston Marathon survivor upset at 'Meet the Press' Updated: Apr-11-14 6:19 pm
- Stephanopoulos donates 128 photos to museum Updated: Apr-10-14 10:43 am
- 'Cuban Twitter' a new hurdle for bloggers, exiles Updated: Apr-05-14 3:58 pm
- Cuba's official media abuzz over 'secret Twitter' Updated: Apr-04-14 3:01 pm
- Reaching Latinos: Media vies for a winning formula Updated: Apr-03-14 7:41 pm
- 'Good Morning America' says goodbye to Elliott Updated: Apr-03-14 2:00 pm
- Josh Elliott: I wanted to get back to sports Updated: Apr-02-14 3:16 pm
- Peabody Awards given to record 46 recipients Updated: Apr-02-14 1:02 pm
- Strahan to join 'Good Morning America' part-time Updated: Apr-02-14 10:43 am
- CBS dubs sound for quiet electric car Updated: Apr-01-14 12:58 pm
- TV, radio winners announced in Kentucky AP contest Updated: Mar-30-14 2:54 pm
- ABC's McFadden to NBC, Chang to anchor 'Nightline' Updated: Mar-27-14 5:06 pm
- Ex-TV anchor Willow Bay new head of USC journalism Updated: Mar-26-14 11:40 pm
- Report: Digital sites bring momentum to news Updated: Mar-26-14 11:49 am
- TV, radio winners honored in Tennessee AP contest Updated: Mar-22-14 10:05 pm
- Jill Craig named AP video journalist in Houston Updated: Mar-21-14 2:05 pm
- Media absorbed in made-for-TV mystery Updated: Mar-19-14 2:47 pm
- 'The Walking Dead' tops Nielsen dramas Updated: Mar-18-14 4:26 pm
- On the media buffet, people still seek meaty news Updated: Mar-17-14 4:00 pm
NEW YORK - Fox News Channel says it's launching a weekday program called "Outnumbered," featuring four female panelists and one male panelist.
NEW YORK - Hoops and series hits have handed CBS another winning week, the Nielsen ratings company said.
NEW YORK - Michael Strahan has made good on reports that he's joining "Good Morning America" by paying a visit to the ABC breakfast show on Tuesday.
ATLANTA - WSB-TV reports that its longtime traffic reporter "Captain" Herb Emory has died.
BOSTON - A Boston Marathon bombing survivor says in a tweet that she left a Boston television studio in tears before a taping of NBC's "Meet the Press."
GLENS FALLS, New York - ABC morning show anchor George Stephanopoulos (stehf-uh-NAHP'-uh-luhs) has donated nearly 130 photographs by more than a dozen significant photographers to an upstate New York museum.
MIAMI - The revelation that a U.S. government-funded program set up a cellphone-based social network in Cuba is likely to pose new challenges for independent bloggers and exile groups that work to increase access to technology.
HAVANA - Revelations of a secret U.S. government program to set up a cellphone-based social network in Cuba are being trumpeted in the island's official media as proof of Havana's repeated allegations that Washington is waging a "cyber-war" to try to stir up unrest.
MIAMI - Reaching the nation's 55 million Latinos has become gospel for mainstream media giants, but capturing this fast-growing, mostly U.S.-born audience is proving tricky to networks and websites. For every success story there is a flop.
NEW YORK - ABC's "Good Morning America" is saying goodbye to Josh Elliott - minus Josh Elliott.
NEW YORK - Josh Elliott said Wednesday that his defection from ABC's "Good Morning America" for NBC is a "deeply personal" move to get back to sports at a level he could not have anticipated.
ATHENS, Georgia - The ABC drama "Scandal," Netflix's "House of Cards" and pair of news programs about concussions in the National Football League are among a record 46 recipients of Peabody Awards.
NEW YORK - Talk-show host and former football star Michael Strahan is coyly talking about, but not confirming, reports that he's expected to soon join the cast of ABC's "Good Morning America" on a part-time basis.
NEW YORK - CBS News says an editor made an "audio error" in dubbing the sound of a loud traditional car engine over footage of the much quieter Tesla electric car in a "60 Minutes" story that aired Sunday.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The Kentucky Associated Press Broadcasters awards were presented Saturday night in Louisville. The winners are listed below by division:
LOS ANGELES - Willow Bay, a former news anchor at CNN, ABC and Bloomberg TV, has been named the next director of the school of journalism at the University of Southern California.
NEW YORK - Growing digital outlets are bringing "a sense of momentum" to the news business even as long-term problems continue to plague the industry, a journalism think tank said on Wednesday.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Associated Press Broadcasters awards were presented Saturday night in Nashville. The winning entries are listed below:
HOUSTON - Jill Craig, a video producer at The Associated Press, is joining the cooperative's bureau in Houston as a video journalist.
NEW YORK - The missing Malaysian plane is a made-for-TV mystery where the public's hunger for the story seems inversely proportional to the amount of solid leads for solving the case.
NEW YORK - The broadcast television networks showed some 20 original dramas among the 50 most-popular programs last week, yet cable's sensation "The Walking Dead" beat them all.
WASHINGTON - Americans of all ages still pay heed to serious news even as they seek out the lighter stuff, choosing their own way across a media landscape that no longer relies on front pages and evening newscasts to dictate what's worth knowing, according to a new study from the Media Insight Project.