- Al-Jazeera America now available in Maine Updated: Dec-10-13 7:19 pm
- NBC lures viewers with music and football Updated: Dec-10-13 6:25 pm
- Weather Channel considers plans for headquarters Updated: Dec-10-13 12:25 pm
- Honduras TV journalist found shot to death Updated: Dec-09-13 7:29 pm
- Brian Williams is only network anchor in S. Africa Updated: Dec-09-13 7:26 pm
- Woman's 140K tapes of TV news to be digitized Updated: Dec-09-13 12:56 pm
- Sarah Palin to host outdoors show Updated: Dec-09-13 11:29 am
- Study: Erratic TV violence ratings fail parents Updated: Dec-09-13 8:41 am
- Singapore leader calls for restraint after riot Updated: Dec-09-13 8:04 am
- Venezuela's president tightens grip on media Updated: Dec-07-13 12:05 am
- WVPB survey shows documentaries on state popular Updated: Dec-05-13 10:23 am
- Freed Jordanian names Filipino extremist kidnapper Updated: Dec-05-13 6:11 am
- Martin Bashir leaves MSNBC over remarks on Palin Updated: Dec-04-13 9:01 pm
- Chris Wallace marks 10 years as Fox host Updated: Dec-04-13 10:34 am
- Champion to exit ABC News for The Weather Channel Updated: Dec-02-13 1:02 pm
- TV host Leeza Gibbons delivers Buchheit lecture Updated: Dec-02-13 4:11 am
- Stay classy ND: Ron Burgundy co-anchors newscast Updated: Dec-01-13 10:52 pm
- ICitizen app aims to change face of politics Updated: Dec-01-13 5:26 pm
- 4 foreign journalists get Press Freedom Awards Updated: Nov-26-13 11:37 pm
- CBS: Lara Logan, producer ordered to take leave Updated: Nov-26-13 9:51 pm
- NBC adds Britain's Neely as overseas correspondent Updated: Nov-25-13 4:47 pm
- Controversy over Bashir punishment doesn't go away Updated: Nov-25-13 4:21 pm
- Katie Couric to anchor Yahoo's video news coverage Updated: Nov-25-13 2:50 pm
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows Updated: Nov-22-13 4:41 pm
- Judge denies bid to bar media from Arizona trial Updated: Nov-21-13 5:31 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - Time Warner Cable is adding Al-Jazeera America to its lineup and cutting New England Cable News for its Maine customers.
NEW YORK - Singing and hard-hitting football is the formula for success for NBC, at least for one week.
ATLANTA - A significant investment is needed for The Weather Channel to remain at its current headquarters in suburban Atlanta, an executive said Tuesday.
MEXICO CITY - Two international press groups are calling for a full investigation into the death of Honduran journalist Juan Carlos Argenal Medina, who was found shot to death at his home in the southeastern city of Danli.
NEW YORK - NBC's Brian Williams is anchoring his nightly newscast from South Africa early this week, covering the world's mourning for Nelson Mandela, but he won't have some of his usual company.
PHILADELPHIA - A woman who faithfully taped 35 years of TV news with the hope that one day it would prove to be valuable, searchable historical material did not live to see her dream realized.
NEW YORK - The Sportsman Channel said Monday it has hired Sarah Palin to be host of a weekly outdoors-oriented program that will celebrate the "red, wild and blue" lifestyle.
LOS ANGELES - Violent dramas on the broadcast networks carry milder parental cautions than cable shows like "The Walking Dead" but can equal them in graphic gore, a failure of the TV ratings system, a new study found.
SINGAPORE - Singapore's prime minister urged citizens not to react negatively toward migrant workers on Monday following the first rioting in 40 years in the wealthy state, which prides itself on being an island of calm in an often chaotic region.
CARACAS, Venezuela - As Gov. Henrique Capriles campaigned for president of Venezuela last April, he couldn't venture more than a few steps without being hounded by dozens of sharp-elbowed cameramen and photographers. Nearly eight months later, the visibly thinner and exhausted opposition leader is accompanied by just a handful of journalists at what was supposed to be one of the final, electrifying opposition rallies ahead of this weekend's mayoral elections.
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - "Mountain Stage" and documentaries about West Virginia history and culture are popular among West Virginia Public Broadcasting's viewers and listeners.
MANILA, Philippines - A Jordanian journalist has identified the leader of an al-Qaida-linked terrorist group that held him for a year and a half in the jungles of the southern Philippines after luring him with a promise of an interview.
NEW YORK - MSNBC host Martin Bashir resigned from the network Wednesday, nearly three weeks after making graphic remarks on his show about former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.
NEW YORK - Chris Wallace may have fewer Sunday-morning viewers than his rivals on the weekly political chat shows, but he concedes nothing on quality.
NEW YORK - "Good Morning America" weather anchor Sam Champion is leaving ABC News to join The Weather Channel.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - University of South Carolina broadcast journalism alumna Leeza Gibbons is returning to campus to deliver the annual Buchheit Family Lecture.
Television viewers in Bismarck, North Dakota, were treated to some real class this weekend when none other than the great Ron Burgundy read them the news.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - In 2011, Nashville investment banker Duncan Dashiff was watching a news network sharing popular opinion based on poll results and then flipped to a second channel covering the same issue with poll results - with the opposite conclusion.
NEW YORK - Four foreign journalists were honored with Press Freedom Awards Tuesday evening recognizing their work in the face of severe reprisals, including physical threats and imprisonment.
NEW YORK - CBS ordered "60 Minutes" correspondent Lara Logan and her producer to take a leave of absence Tuesday following a critical internal review of their handling of the show's October story on the Benghazi raid, based on a report on a supposed witness whose story can't be verified.
NEW YORK - One of NBC News President Deborah Turness' former colleagues from Britain is joining NBC as its London-based chief global correspondent.
NEW YORK - Martin Bashir's apology for graphic comments about Sarah Palin on MSNBC hasn't ended questions about whether the remarks deserve punishment from his bosses, giving unwanted attention to a cable network dealing with sinking ratings along with loose-lipped hosts.
SAN FRANCISCO - Katie Couric is joining Yahoo to anchor an expansion of the Internet company's video news coverage in a move that she hopes will help persuade other broadcast TV veterans make the transition into online programming.
WASHINGTON - Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
PHOENIX - A judge denied a request from prosecutors and defense attorneys to bar all reporters and photographers from the retrial of a man charged with the 1991 murders of nine people at a Buddhist temple in metro Phoenix.