- ABC has strong week thanks to Swift, Billboard music awards Updated: May-19-15 6:10 pm
NEW YORK - Taylor Swift kick-started the Billboard Music Awards and boosted ABC in the television ratings, too.
- CBS morning show to broadcast from top of NYC skyscraper Updated: May-19-15 11:31 am
NEW YORK - Nobody's hoping for a clear day in New York on Wednesday more than the staff at "CBS This Morning," which is broadcasting its entire two-hour show from the new 102nd floor observation deck at One World Trade Center.
- Bill Cosby: Consider his social message, not the messenger Updated: May-15-15 10:58 pm
NEW YORK - Bill Cosby said young people should separate what he has to say about their future from sexual assault allegations lodged against him.
- ABC faces credibility crisis over Stephanopoulos donations Updated: May-15-15 3:24 pm
NEW YORK - George Stephanopoulos apologized to viewers Friday for donating $75,000 to the Clinton Foundation and failing to disclose it earlier, as ABC News now finds its chief anchor in a credibility crisis on the eve of a presidential campaign.
- Ed Fouhy, network news executive, dead at age 80 Updated: May-13-15 3:23 pm
NEW YORK - Ed Fouhy, a longtime television news executive whose Emmy Award-winning career ranged from producing Walter Cronkite's evening broadcasts to twice overseeing presidential debates, has died.
- Drone use poised to expand to newsrooms despite FAA limits Updated: May-07-15 6:29 pm
LAS VEGAS - Newsgathering by drone is gaining traction as an industry practice, but how the technology can actually be used to cover the news of the day is murky given its legal limitations.
- CBS' Bob Schieffer leaving 'Face the Nation' this month Updated: May-06-15 11:46 am
WASHINGTON - Bob Schieffer's last Sunday as host of CBS' "Face the Nation" will be on May 31.
- Harris Faulkner considered rising star at Fox Updated: May-06-15 11:23 am
NEW YORK - Harris Faulkner's hobby may sound like a patriotic put-on, but the Fox News Channel anchor insists it's legit.
- Fox anchor: Report of police shooting was in error Updated: May-05-15 12:53 am
LOS ANGELES - Fox News Channel mistakenly reported that a man was shot while being pursued by police in Baltimore, Maryland, Fox anchorman Shepard Smith said.
- Al-Jazeera America loses top executive Updated: May-04-15 5:44 pm
NEW YORK - The Al-Jazeera America news network, sued by a former employee who said he was fired for complaining about a colleague's anti-Semitic and sexist behavior, is losing one of its top U.S. news executives.
- GOP field grows: Longshots Fiorina, Carson launch their bids Updated: May-04-15 4:42 pm
WASHINGTON - Former technology executive Carly Fiorina and retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson joined the rapidly expanding 2016 Republican presidential class on Monday, casting themselves as political outsiders in underdog campaigns, eager to challenge the elite of both parties.
- APTRA announces 2014 broadcast journalism awards Updated: May-01-15 1:04 pm
The Associated Press Television-Radio Association has announced the winners of its 2014 awards for excellence in broadcast journalism.
- State of the news media in 2015: Facebook and mobile rule Updated: Apr-29-15 12:38 am
NEW YORK - A new report on the state of the media has some simple terms for how we learn about the world: mobile and social media.
- Nielsen's top programs for April 20-26 Updated: Apr-28-15 3:44 pm
Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for April 20-26. Listings include the week's ranking and viewership.
- Lauer, DeGeneres team for racy Daytime Emmys opening Updated: Apr-27-15 3:04 am
LOS ANGELES - Matt Lauer and Ellen DeGeneres helped the Daytime Emmys make a gender-bending return to television with a comedy bit involving pasties and black stockings - and not worn by DeGeneres.
- Winners in annual Texas AP Broadcasters contests Updated: Apr-25-15 10:37 pm
- Kentucky broadcasters honored at AP journalism awards Updated: Apr-25-15 9:36 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - The Kentucky Associated Press Broadcasters announced its News Excellence Awards for 2014 Saturday night in Lexington. The winners for outstanding broadcast journalism are listed below:
- Nearly 17 million watch Jenner interview Updated: Apr-25-15 3:22 pm
NEW YORK - Former Olympian Bruce Jenner reached an audience of just under 17 million people for his declaration in an ABC News interview that he identifies as a woman.
- Bruce Jenner comes out as transgender, says 'I am a woman' Updated: Apr-25-15 2:26 pm
NEW YORK - In the 1970s, Bruce Jenner was a symbol of American masculinity as an Olympic champion. Nearly 40 years later, in an extraordinary television interview, Jenner told the world that he identifies as a woman and has felt gender confusion since he was a little boy growing up in the New York suburbs.