- TV viewers choose Simpson over Madoff in crime stories Updated: Feb-09-16 5:38 pm
NEW YORK - In a television competition between notorious criminals, O.J. Simpson topped Bernard Madoff.
- Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly has book deal Updated: Feb-04-16 10:42 pm
NEW YORK - Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly has a book deal.
- Bob Elliott, of comic duo Bob and Ray, dies at 92 Updated: Feb-03-16 8:05 pm
PORTLAND, Maine - Bob Elliott, half of the enduring television and radio comedy team Bob and Ray, has died, He was 92.
- John Oliver, about to return to HBO, and his secrecy policy Updated: Feb-03-16 5:10 pm
NEW YORK - HBO's John Oliver says he likes the idea of keeping as much as possible about his show a secret until it airs each week, a philosophy he took to the extreme last spring when he traveled to Moscow to interview Edward Snowden.
- Afghan Taliban open new front in war with attacks on media Updated: Feb-02-16 1:18 am
KABUL, Afghanistan - The Taliban suicide bombing against a bus carrying employees of Afghanistan's biggest media company last month has shocked local journalists, who fear they are now in the cross hairs of an increasingly lethal insurgency.
- Powerful winds persist as winter storm lashes California Updated: Feb-01-16 9:59 pm
LOS ANGELES - Powerful winds lashed Southern California on Monday at the tail end of a winter storm that also brought heavy rain and mountain snow - closing roads, leaving thousands without power and injuring two television news journalists.
- Super Bowl an opportunity for 'CBS This Morning' Updated: Feb-01-16 10:39 am
NEW YORK - The Super Bowl looms as an important opportunity for the people at "CBS This Morning," although they have no plans to be anywhere near the San Francisco area.
- Fox News attempts to end feud with Trump fall short Updated: Jan-29-16 1:24 am
NEW YORK - Last-minute attempts by Fox News Channel to end its feud with Donald Trump failed and Thursday's presidential debate went on without him, creating the odd spectacle of competing television networks covering a Trump rally at the same time as the other Republican candidates talked.
- Viewer's Guide: Trump drama, closing arguments before Iowa Updated: Jan-28-16 4:09 am
WASHINGTON - It's one thing to attack Donald Trump when he's standing on the presidential debate stage. But what about when he's not?
- What's behind the latest Fox-Trump battle Updated: Jan-27-16 4:57 pm
NEW YORK - Is Fox News Channel overplaying its hand or skillfully playing to its brand in dealing with Donald Trump?
- Virginia Senate honors on-air shooting survivor Updated: Jan-26-16 2:03 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - The woman who survived an on-air shooting that killed two TV journalists in Virginia has received a standing ovation by the state Senate.
- Israeli NBA fans turn on Cavs after favorite son Blatt fired Updated: Jan-23-16 2:52 pm
TEL AVIV, Israel - The Cleveland Cavaliers suddenly have far fewer fans in Israel after the firing of David Blatt.
- Dozens killed in Yemen airstrikes by Saudi-led coalition Updated: Jan-22-16 1:33 pm
SANAA, Yemen - The Saudi-led military coalition carried out a series of airstrikes across Yemen Friday, killing dozens and striking an ambulance for a hospital supported by the international medical charity Doctors Without Borders, according Yemeni officials, rebel media and a statement by the charity.
- ABC names Raddatz co-host of 'This Week' Updated: Jan-22-16 12:04 pm
NEW YORK - ABC News is appointing Martha Raddatz as co-anchor of the Sunday morning public affairs show "This Week," where she alternates hosting weeks with George Stephanopoulos.
- ABC begins NBA Saturday primetime schedule with Cavs-Bulls Updated: Jan-22-16 3:43 am
NEW YORK - The NBA and ABC have big Saturday night plans.
- Sean Penn tells '60 Minutes' his 'El Chapo' mission 'failed' Updated: Jan-15-16 1:57 pm
NEW YORK - Sean Penn says his article on Mexican drug lord Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman "failed" in its mission.
- Campaign ads deluge 'Wheel' watchers, morning shows Updated: Jan-14-16 2:33 pm
WASHINGTON - Political groups are flooding the airwaves with advertisements during popular game shows, including "Wheel of Fortune," ''Jeopardy" and "Family Feud," and pouring money into spots during local news and network morning shows as they try to sway presidential primary voters, according to an analysis by The Associated Press.
- Cable news network Al Jazeera America to shut down Updated: Jan-13-16 3:47 pm
PASADENA, California - The Al Jazeera America cable news network said Wednesday it will shut down two and a half years after its launch, a victim of a rough business environment and political headwinds it could not conquer.
- Belarusian journalist convicted of "illegal" reporting Updated: Jan-13-16 8:21 am
MINSK, Belarus - A Belarusian journalist has been fined for freelancing for an exiled television channel under a new restrictive media law in the former Soviet republic.