- Mexico national team coach allegedly hits TV journalist Updated: Jul-27-15 10:09 pm
MEXICO CITY - The coach of Mexico's national soccer team is known for his histrionic displays of emotion during games.
- Ohio governor says he's not using "hot rhetoric' for support Updated: Jul-26-15 12:28 pm
CINCINNATI - Ohio's governor says he isn't going to use "hot rhetoric" or campaign promises that won't be kept as he tries to move up in the crowded GOP field.
- ESPY ratings soar with Jenner tribute, network platform Updated: Jul-21-15 4:59 pm
LOS ANGELES - The ESPY Awards, highlighted by Caitlyn Jenner's acceptance of a trophy for bravery, proved a ratings champion.
- High-stakes lobbying on Iran deal; pressure for Congress Updated: Jul-19-15 2:24 pm
WASHINGTON - Israel's ambassador to the United States raced in and out of offices on Capitol Hill, trying to persuade lawmakers that the nuclear deal with Iran is a historic mistake.
- Marlene Sanders, TV news reporter and executive, dies at 84 Updated: Jul-15-15 7:05 pm
NEW YORK - Marlene Sanders, a veteran television journalist for ABC and CBS News at a time when relatively few women did that job, has died of cancer. She was 84.
- Lightning disrupts TV news broadcast Updated: Jul-11-15 10:34 am
DENVER - A thunderstorm Friday night knocked Denver's Channel 9 television newscast off the air for a short time.
- Mexican TV anchor Jacobo Zabludovsky dies at 87 Updated: Jul-02-15 6:07 pm
MEXICO CITY - Jacobo Zabludovsky, a journalist who for decades was seen as a symbol of the tight links between Mexico's government and press, died Thursday at age 87.
- American dean fired from Russian university after TV show Updated: Jul-01-15 12:32 pm
MOSCOW - A Russian university has fired an American businessman after his presence on the faculty was questioned during a pro-Kremlin weekly television news program.
- Kim Kardashian says use of selfies can be empowering Updated: Jul-01-15 2:13 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Kim Kardashian says the large number of selfies she posts on social media empowers her to control her public image, but also contributes to her being viewed by some merely as a sexual object.
- Fox News launching real estate program Updated: Jun-30-15 2:16 pm
NEW YORK - Watch out, HGTV. Fox News Channel is getting into the real estate television business.
- Early, weighty choices in 'Frontline' doc 'Growing Up Trans' Updated: Jun-29-15 9:18 pm
NEW YORK - "Growing Up Trans" explores the transgender phenomenon as younger people than ever (and their parents) now experience it: a frontier of possibilities and unknowns, and a minefield of high-stakes choices for these youngsters as they also navigate the changes adolescence brings.