- ABC's 'Resurrection' strong, Fox's 'Idol' weak Updated: Mar-11-14 6:09 pm
- Mexico imposes restrictions on Slim, Televisa Updated: Mar-07-14 7:43 pm
- 'Today' feeling fight again after Sochi Updated: Mar-07-14 3:49 pm
- 66 students expelled for cheering Pakistan cricket Updated: Mar-06-14 10:21 pm
- Bill Whitaker joins '60 Minutes' cast Updated: Mar-06-14 5:16 pm
- Fusion cuts Ramos' nightly newscast to weekly Updated: Mar-04-14 9:14 pm
- US, Europeans try to rally Western front vs Russia Updated: Mar-03-14 11:16 pm
- TV winners in annual Texas AP Broadcasters contest Updated: Mar-03-14 1:12 pm
- Schweitzer joins cable news channel as contributor Updated: Feb-27-14 2:25 pm
- More Nielsen gold during NBC's final Olympics week Updated: Feb-25-14 2:03 pm
- CNN says Piers Morgan's talk show is ending Updated: Feb-23-14 11:04 pm
- Internet a crucial Venezuela battleground Updated: Feb-21-14 10:11 pm
- Kimmel's wolf hoax: ABC News knew ahead of time Updated: Feb-21-14 4:21 pm
- Venezuela revokes CNN press credentials Updated: Feb-21-14 1:50 pm
- Versatile TV newsman Garrick Utley dies at 74 Updated: Feb-21-14 11:05 am
- NBC anchor Williams: Sorry for Arsenio Hall snub Updated: Feb-19-14 11:52 pm
- NBC's 'Today' show wins ratings gold Updated: Feb-18-14 5:38 pm
- Sam Champion readies Weather Channel morning show Updated: Feb-18-14 1:55 pm
- Arizona judge tosses suit against Fox News Network Updated: Feb-14-14 6:31 pm
NEW YORK - Those repeated ads about a dead boy returning to his father after 32 years struck a nerve with television viewers, who proved curious enough to check out the debut of ABC's new drama "Resurrection."
MEXICO CITY - Mexican regulators declared the country's main television network and Carlos Slim's telecom company as "preponderant" market players on Friday, part of an effort by the government to promote competitiveness in the telecommunications sector.
NEW YORK - NBC's "Today" show didn't leave its mojo in Sochi and is feeling newly energized in the program's perpetual battle with ABC's dominant "Good Morning America."
SRINAGAR, India - Dozens of Muslim students from the disputed Indian territory of Kashmir were expelled from their university and briefly threatened with sedition charges because they cheered for the Pakistani cricket team during a televised match against archrival India, police said Thursday, while the Indian state's elected leader called for leniency.
NEW YORK - Veteran CBS News correspondent Bill Whitaker, who has been with the network for 30 years and based in Los Angeles since 1992, is moving East to join the cast of "60 Minutes."
MIAMI - The upstart cable and digital network Fusion is cutting back its nightly newscast with veteran news anchor Jorge Ramos to a weekly news magazine.
WASHINGTON - The U.S and major allies strained on Monday to rally a strong Western front to persuade Russia to step back from a military takeover of Ukraine's strategic Crimea region. But several acknowledged there are few options beyond already-threatened economic and diplomatic penalties, and critics said administration efforts were too little, too late after years of pressing for friendlier relations with Moscow.
BILLINGS, Montana - Former Montana Gov. Brian Schweitzer said Thursday that he's joined cable news channel MSNBC as a contributor.
NEW YORK - NBC is celebrating its final golden week of Olympics coverage, which for another round yielded the seven most-watched telecasts, plus a bonus: An eighth prime-time broadcast from Sochi, aired Sunday, also landed in last week's Top 10.
LOS ANGELES - CNN's prime-time talk show "Piers Morgan Live" is coming to an end, the news channel said Sunday.
SAN CRISTOBAL, Venezuela - The battle for Venezuela is being fought as vigorously online as in the streets, with Internet service cut off to a strife-torn university city and the government blocking selected websites and a "walkie-talkie" service widely used by protesters.
ABC News received advance warning of Jimmy Kimmel's prank about a wolf supposedly prowling the athletes' village in Sochi but didn't steer other news organizations away from it, the network said Friday. The talk show host's hoax was so realistic that despite the tip, even one of his own network's news websites posted a story suggesting the report was real.
CARACAS, Venezuela - Venezuela's government has revoked the press credentials of journalists from CNN after President Nicolas Maduro blasted the television network's coverage of political protests.
NEW YORK - Veteran TV journalist Garrick Utley, whose far-ranging career included anchoring duties as well as reporting from more than 70 countries, has died of cancer at 74, NBC said Friday.
LOS ANGELES - NBC News anchor Brian Williams had a quick on-air response after Arsenio Hall needled him for excluding Hall from a video montage of late-night hosts: Oops.
The "Today" show won ratings gold last week in its morning show competition against ABC's "Good Morning America," NBC's first weekly win since the London Olympics in the summer of 2012.
NEW YORK - Since arriving in Atlanta just a few weeks ago, Sam Champion hasn't had much time to take in the local color, other than the overwhelming whiteness of snowstorms.
PHOENIX - An Arizona judge has thrown out a lawsuit against Fox News Network for airing live video of a carjacking suspect who killed himself during a police chase and not using a time delay that would have prevented the death from being broadcast on national television.