- Pakistan's army wants TV news channel shut down Updated: Apr-23-14 3:38 pm
- 'Scandal' season ender a TV ratings winner for ABC Updated: Apr-22-14 4:33 pm
- Why are Americans obsessed with missing plane? Updated: Apr-21-14 10:26 am
- ABC's Robin Roberts to get honorary degree Updated: Apr-21-14 5:25 am
- 'GMA' promotes Lara Spencer to co-host billing Updated: Apr-18-14 4:01 pm
- Fox News to premiere 'Outnumbered' on April 28 Updated: Apr-16-14 4:46 pm
- Strahan's 'GMA' side job confirmed with his visit Updated: Apr-15-14 10:47 am
- TV winners in annual Texas AP Broadcasters contest Updated: Apr-12-14 10:44 pm
- Atlanta traffic reporter Herb Emory dies Updated: Apr-12-14 10:02 pm
- Boston Marathon survivor upset at 'Meet the Press' Updated: Apr-11-14 6:19 pm
- Stephanopoulos donates 128 photos to museum Updated: Apr-10-14 10:43 am
- 'Cuban Twitter' a new hurdle for bloggers, exiles Updated: Apr-05-14 3:58 pm
- Cuba's official media abuzz over 'secret Twitter' Updated: Apr-04-14 3:01 pm
- Reaching Latinos: Media vies for a winning formula Updated: Apr-03-14 7:41 pm
- 'Good Morning America' says goodbye to Elliott Updated: Apr-03-14 2:00 pm
- Josh Elliott: I wanted to get back to sports Updated: Apr-02-14 3:16 pm
- Peabody Awards given to record 46 recipients Updated: Apr-02-14 1:02 pm
- Strahan to join 'Good Morning America' part-time Updated: Apr-02-14 10:43 am
- CBS dubs sound for quiet electric car Updated: Apr-01-14 12:58 pm
- TV, radio winners announced in Kentucky AP contest Updated: Mar-30-14 2:54 pm
- ABC's McFadden to NBC, Chang to anchor 'Nightline' Updated: Mar-27-14 5:06 pm
- Ex-TV anchor Willow Bay new head of USC journalism Updated: Mar-26-14 11:40 pm
- Report: Digital sites bring momentum to news Updated: Mar-26-14 11:49 am
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan's powerful army has asked a government regulator to shut down a leading private news channel over what the military calls "false" reports that the country's intelligence service shot one of its top anchors.
NEW YORK - ABC's explosive season-ending episode of "Scandal" was seen by 10.6 million viewers last week, the biggest audience ever for the drama.
PERTH, Australia - From the disappearances of aviator Amelia Earhart to labor union leader Jimmy Hoffa, there's just something about a good mystery that Americans find too tantalizing to resist. Perhaps that's why the saga of missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 has continued to rivet the country long after people elsewhere have moved on.
HAMMOND, Louisiana - Southeastern Louisiana University will honor ABC's "Good Morning America" co-host Robin Roberts with an honorary doctorate at its spring commencement on May 17.
NEW YORK - ABC says it has promoted Lara Spencer to co-host status on "Good Morning America."
NEW YORK - Fox News Channel says it's launching a weekday program called "Outnumbered," featuring four female panelists and one male panelist.
NEW YORK - Michael Strahan has made good on reports that he's joining "Good Morning America" by paying a visit to the ABC breakfast show on Tuesday.
ATLANTA - WSB-TV reports that its longtime traffic reporter "Captain" Herb Emory has died.
BOSTON - A Boston Marathon bombing survivor says in a tweet that she left a Boston television studio in tears before a taping of NBC's "Meet the Press."
GLENS FALLS, New York - ABC morning show anchor George Stephanopoulos (stehf-uh-NAHP'-uh-luhs) has donated nearly 130 photographs by more than a dozen significant photographers to an upstate New York museum.
MIAMI - The revelation that a U.S. government-funded program set up a cellphone-based social network in Cuba is likely to pose new challenges for independent bloggers and exile groups that work to increase access to technology.
HAVANA - Revelations of a secret U.S. government program to set up a cellphone-based social network in Cuba are being trumpeted in the island's official media as proof of Havana's repeated allegations that Washington is waging a "cyber-war" to try to stir up unrest.
MIAMI - Reaching the nation's 55 million Latinos has become gospel for mainstream media giants, but capturing this fast-growing, mostly U.S.-born audience is proving tricky to networks and websites. For every success story there is a flop.
NEW YORK - ABC's "Good Morning America" is saying goodbye to Josh Elliott - minus Josh Elliott.
NEW YORK - Josh Elliott said Wednesday that his defection from ABC's "Good Morning America" for NBC is a "deeply personal" move to get back to sports at a level he could not have anticipated.
ATHENS, Georgia - The ABC drama "Scandal," Netflix's "House of Cards" and pair of news programs about concussions in the National Football League are among a record 46 recipients of Peabody Awards.
NEW YORK - Talk-show host and former football star Michael Strahan is coyly talking about, but not confirming, reports that he's expected to soon join the cast of ABC's "Good Morning America" on a part-time basis.
NEW YORK - CBS News says an editor made an "audio error" in dubbing the sound of a loud traditional car engine over footage of the much quieter Tesla electric car in a "60 Minutes" story that aired Sunday.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The Kentucky Associated Press Broadcasters awards were presented Saturday night in Louisville. The winners are listed below by division:
LOS ANGELES - Willow Bay, a former news anchor at CNN, ABC and Bloomberg TV, has been named the next director of the school of journalism at the University of Southern California.
NEW YORK - Growing digital outlets are bringing "a sense of momentum" to the news business even as long-term problems continue to plague the industry, a journalism think tank said on Wednesday.