- Ex-Clinton staffer again says no to testifying to Congress Updated: Apr-22-16 3:27 pm
WASHINGTON - A lawyer for the former Hillary Clinton staffer who helped maintain her private email server has told Congress that his client still will not appear before Senate committees investigating the matter.
- Work begins on computer chip plan near Utica Updated: Apr-22-16 12:52 am
UTICA, New York - Work is underway on a new computer chip manufacturing facility near Utica.
- Intel to cut 12,000 jobs as it confronts decline in PCs Updated: Apr-19-16 6:58 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Intel is cutting 12,000 jobs - about 11 percent of its workforce - as it reorganizes to confront a decline in sales of personal computers.
- Tumwater, once known for beer, now home to marijuana firms Updated: Apr-17-16 1:23 pm
TUMWATER, Washington - The city of Tumwater and its urban growth area could have a new slogan: Instead of "It's the water," once famously associated with the former brewery, it could be "It's the bud."
- GlobalFoundries official: Vermont workers help company lead Updated: Apr-07-16 6:20 pm
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Workers at the former IBM plant in Vermont are in a high-stakes battle for global dominance in the computer chipmaking industry, a GlobalFoundries official told state lawmakers Thursday in a briefing on the company that acquired the plant last year.