- Health care spending to accelerate, US report says Updated: Jul-28-15 4:56 pm
WASHINGTON - The nation's respite from accelerating health care costs appears to be over.
- Survey: SF homeless population getting sicker, older Updated: Jul-16-15 1:43 am
SAN FRANCISCO - A survey shows the number of homeless people on San Francisco's streets has stubbornly remained nearly the same over the past two years - and that population is now sicker and older.
- LDWF numbers show Louisiana's anglers may be aging Updated: Jul-14-15 10:27 am
SHREVEPORT, Louisiana - Across the Sportsman's Paradise it's not unusual to see the bumper sticker, "A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work," on the back of a pickup.
- Over-65 population rate jumping in Ohio Updated: Jul-06-15 10:46 am
CINCINNATI - A new projection Monday forecast that 22 percent of the state's residents will be 65 or older in less than two decades.
- Wyoming home to more minorities Updated: Jul-03-15 1:18 pm
CASPER, Wyoming - The number of customers at Little Mexico - a Casper store that sells colorful pinatas, first communion dresses and CDs of traditional brass band music - has grown since Irma Ruiz bought the business in 2000.
- Job market's new normal: Smaller workforce, sluggish pay Updated: Jul-03-15 10:38 am
WASHINGTON - Even after another month of strong hiring in June and a sinking unemployment rate, the U.S. job market just isn't what it used to be.