- Man gets 30 months in prison in cyberstalking case Updated: Apr-23-14 7:38 pm
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry's prospects Updated: Apr-20-14 10:29 am
- Hotel magnate, Democratic fundraiser pleads guilty Updated: Apr-17-14 3:07 pm
- Wills named executive director for Missouri GOP Updated: Apr-11-14 5:12 pm
- Jindal hires new press secretary Updated: Apr-11-14 4:54 pm
- Bill would move Mo. presidential primary to March Updated: Apr-08-14 6:18 pm
- NC probes questionable ballots from 2012 election Updated: Apr-02-14 7:04 pm
- Obama backs Schatz over Hanabusa in Hawaii race Updated: Mar-31-14 7:25 pm
- Georgia district lines mean strong GOP advantage Updated: Mar-31-14 12:04 am
- Walker heads to Vegas with possible 2016 hopefuls Updated: Mar-26-14 3:53 pm
DETROIT - A young Republican activist from New York was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison Wednesday for stalking and extortion after hacking into online accounts of 15 women and finding nude photos of them.
AUSTIN, Texas - Texas Gov. Rick Perry has spent a record 14 years in office vanquishing nearly all who dared confront him.
NEW YORK - A wealthy hotel executive and Democratic fundraiser who supported Hilary Clinton for president pleaded guilty Thursday to charges he secretly funneled more than $180,000 in illegal campaign contributions to three unnamed candidates and coached someone to lie about it.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A former aide to Rick Santorum's presidential campaign is the new executive director of the Missouri Republican Party.
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - Gov. Bobby Jindal has a new press secretary with experience working on a Republican presidential campaign.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - Missouri's presidential primary could be pushed back from February to March under a proposal endorsed by the state Senate.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The North Carolina Board of Elections is investigating hundreds of cases in which voters appear to have cast ballots in two states during the 2012 presidential election.
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama on Monday threw his support to Sen. Brian Schatz over Colleen Hanabusa in Hawaii's Senate race, stepping into a primary that has been divisive for voters in the state where Obama was born.
ATLANTA - Georgia is undoubtedly a conservative-leaning state.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker and a host of possible presidential hopefuls for 2016 are headed to Las Vegas for a high-profile Republican meeting at a casino owned by a billionaire who made the second-highest single campaign donation in Wisconsin history.