- After 2012 stunner, ex-con makes another White House run Updated: Apr-29-16 2:25 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - When Hillary Clinton tries to vanquish Bernie Sanders in West Virginia's Democratic presidential primary next month, she will also have to watch out for Keith Judd.
- Clinton, Trump win primaries in Connecticut Updated: Apr-26-16 11:40 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Hillary Clinton won the Democratic primary in Connecticut, claiming a narrow victory Tuesday over U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders in a state where she campaigned on pledges to address gun violence.
- The Latest: Trump wins Republican primary in Connecticut Updated: Apr-26-16 8:13 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - The Latest on Connecticut voters and the Democratic and Republican primary races in the state (all times local):
- Federal trial slated for Ron Paul 2012 campaign advisers Updated: Apr-25-16 11:29 am
DES MOINES, Iowa - Three top campaign advisers to 2012 presidential candidate Ron Paul who are scheduled to go on trial this week have lost their fight to get charges of conspiracy to cover up campaign payments to a former state senator dismissed.
- State says it can handle primary with fewer polling places Updated: Apr-21-16 6:25 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - The Rhode Island Board of Elections said it's prepared for Tuesday's presidential primary even though some advocates have said voters could be confused about the small number of polling places.
- Number of early Indiana voters twice that of 2012 election Updated: Apr-19-16 4:23 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - With record early-voting numbers already reached, Indiana election officials don't expect the momentum to let up ahead of the state's May 3 primary election.
- Maryland goes back to paper ballots for primary election Updated: Apr-19-16 4:07 pm
HAGERSTOWN, Maryland - Maryland is going back to basics - an ink pen and paper ballot - for this month's presidential primary. Like every new voting system, this one has some quirks that likely will become more apparent when the November general election brings more than 2 million Maryland voters to the polls.
- GOP House under Speaker Ryan set to blow budget deadline Updated: Apr-13-16 5:07 pm
WASHINGTON - House Republicans are about to blow through a statutory deadline to pass an annual budget, a major embarrassment for Speaker Paul Ryan that raises questions about his stewardship of the House despite his high profile on the national stage.
- Greenwich: A stretch of coastline dotted by politics Updated: Apr-11-16 9:33 am
GREENWICH, Connecticut - A six-mile stretch of Greenwich coastline is virtually unrivaled in the country for attracting presidential hopefuls. From John Kasich to Hillary Clinton, all come to share in the abundance of campaign cash to be found here.
- Candidates come home as, in a rarity, NY primary matters Updated: Apr-06-16 3:22 am
NEW YORK - The year's biggest, wildest show is finally coming to Broadway.