- Rubio finesses abortion stance criticized by Democrats Updated: Nov-25-15 3:17 am
WASHINGTON - When Republican presidential candidate Marco Rubio staked out a hard-line position on abortion in the first GOP debate, Hillary Rodham Clinton took notice.
- Nearly 60 candidates sign up for New Hampshire primary Updated: Nov-21-15 3:23 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A near-record 58 White House hopefuls - from favored frontrunners to a dark horse running on a pony-heavy platform - have signed up to be on the ballot for the New Hampshire primary.
- The Latest: Attorney files to run for Supreme Court post Updated: Nov-09-15 5:13 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - The latest on the end of the one-week filing period for the 2016 election in Arkansas (all times local):
- Trump, O'Malley file for New Hampshire primary ballot Updated: Nov-04-15 3:29 pm
CONCORD, New Hampshire - A leading Republican and a lagging Democrat became the first major candidates Wednesday to file for New Hampshire's first-in-the-nation presidential primary.
- GOP wins Kentucky governor's race in top state election Updated: Nov-04-15 1:33 am
Kentucky voters on Tuesday elected just the second Republican in four decades to hold the governor's office, in a race that hinged largely on President Barack Obama's signature legislation, the Affordable Care Act.
- Clinton wants to make gun control a 'voting issue' Updated: Nov-03-15 10:19 pm
CORALVILLE, Iowa - Hillary Rodham Clinton vowed Tuesday to make stricter gun control into a campaign that can compete with the powerful National Rifle Association's drive to preserve gun rights, and to put the issue on the minds of voters when they cast ballots on Election Day.