- Bill says state pays for SC presidential primaries Updated: Mar-10-14 8:26 pm
- Romney backs Iowa Republican Ernst for US Senate Updated: Mar-05-14 5:46 pm
- Wisconsin Rep. Ryan to headline 2nd Iowa GOP event Updated: Mar-05-14 11:35 am
- Texas Gov. Perry avoids 2016 talk in Iowa Updated: Feb-27-14 7:31 pm
- Mo. House panel endorses moving primary to March Updated: Feb-25-14 10:22 am
- Bill Clinton takes 2014 surrogate role, helps Dems Updated: Feb-24-14 5:56 pm
- La.'s Landrieu looks for independent, GOP support Updated: Feb-23-14 2:51 pm
- NJ's Christie keeps low profile as Dems attack Updated: Feb-22-14 4:33 pm
- Ryan says he's keeping his options open for 2016 Updated: Feb-18-14 8:55 pm
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - Taxpayers would continue to at least partly fund South Carolina's first-in-the-South presidential primaries in the future under a bill backed by both major parties.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney is endorsing for re-election a handful of federal lawmakers, as well as a state senator from Iowa seeking that state's GOP Senate nomination.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan is planning his second trip to Iowa since running as the Republicans' 2012 vice presidential nominee.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Texas Gov. Rick Perry returned to Iowa Thursday for a visit he said was focused on helping the state's Republican governor seek re-election - and not on a potential 2016 presidential bid of his own.
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A Missouri House panel has endorsed legislation that would move the state's presidential primary to March 15.
WASHINGTON - Bill Clinton, popular in territory unfriendly to President Barack Obama, is reprising his role as a super-surrogate for Democrats battling to keep their Senate majority and win other races. In the long run, Clinton could pick up political chits for his wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton, should she run for president in 2016.
LAFAYETTE, Louisiana - Democrat Mary Landrieu's quest for a fourth Senate term will turn on whether she can attract just enough support from independents and Republicans to win in this increasingly conservative state.
WASHINGTON - Moving cautiously to repair his image, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is maintaining a low profile this weekend as the nation's governors gather in Washington.
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire - Republican congressman Paul Ryan says he's keeping his options open about a prospective run for president but won't be looking at the 2016 contest in earnest until after Congress breaks for the year.