- State Fair signs contract with new carnival operators Updated: Sep-29-15 2:30 pm
SALEM, Oregon - The Oregon State Fair has brought on a new Portland contractor to provide carnival operations beginning next year.
- Haunted houses, creepy mazes and other Halloween attractions Updated: Sep-23-15 5:11 pm
Escape rooms, zombie fights and carnival sideshow freaks are a few of the themes popping up at this year's Halloween attractions.
- Rio Olympic, Paralympic ceremonies to be low-budget Updated: Sep-22-15 5:50 pm
RIO DE JANEIRO - The opening and closing ceremonies for Rio Olympics and Paralympics will be low-budget productions compared to three years ago in London, or in Beijing in 2008.
- Electric Daisy Carnival tells fans to avoid tax, buy now Updated: Sep-21-15 2:53 pm
LAS VEGAS - Electric Daisy Carnival organizers are encouraging fans to buy their 2016 festival tickets before a 9 percent tax takes effect Oct. 1.
- Rio Olympics Tourist's delight: Samba to Copa to Maracana Updated: Sep-18-15 4:14 am
RIO DE JANEIRO - Visitors to the Rio Olympics will be able to see most of city's famed landmarks without roaming far from the venues.