- Mass. panel find path for Revere casino plan Updated: Dec-10-13 5:03 pm
- Casino to share 5 percent revenue with nonprofits Updated: Dec-10-13 3:04 pm
- Congressional subcommittee weighs online gambling Updated: Dec-10-13 2:20 pm
- Panel delays report on Philly gambling money Updated: Dec-10-13 11:46 am
- High school bans toy used in gambling Updated: Dec-10-13 11:46 am
- Mass. gambling chair says he disclosed conflict Updated: Dec-09-13 2:22 pm
- Regulators block casino executive from license Updated: Dec-05-13 9:43 pm
- Christian Coalition of Ala. announces 2014 agenda Updated: Dec-05-13 4:55 pm
- New Hoover Dam Lodge gets first OK from regulators Updated: Dec-05-13 6:14 am
- Lawmakers don't take up horse racing bill Updated: Dec-03-13 7:59 pm
- Mass. gov. sues to block Martha's Vineyard casino Updated: Dec-02-13 7:07 pm
- Mass. gaming panel plans meetings on slots parlor Updated: Dec-02-13 6:20 am
- Miss. lawmakers eye Internet gambling expansion Updated: Nov-25-13 5:04 am
- Nevada OKs rules to offer multi-state slot prizes Updated: Nov-21-13 7:43 pm
- Nevada regulators OK sale of Sparks casino Updated: Nov-21-13 5:04 pm
- Nevada gambling regulators approve Bally-SHFL deal Updated: Nov-21-13 4:55 pm
- Man 'tipped' by Pa. lawmaker waives gambling case Updated: Nov-21-13 9:05 am
- Racing industry reaches online wagering agreement Updated: Nov-20-13 6:38 pm
- Mass. town votes down Foxwoods' casino proposal Updated: Nov-20-13 12:58 am
- Gambling expansion at Pa. bars OK'd by lawmakers Updated: Nov-18-13 6:43 pm
- Court denies NJ bid to rehear sports gambling case Updated: Nov-18-13 5:58 pm
- NY to require better signs for compulsive gamblers Updated: Nov-17-13 10:29 am
BOSTON - State gambling regulators adopted a plan on Tuesday that would allow Mohegan Sun to pursue a proposed resort casino on land owned by Suffolk Downs in Revere, but only after a second vote was held in the city.
DES MOINES, Iowa - Supporters of a proposed Jefferson casino said Tuesday they have reached an agreement with the casino operator to share 5 percent of the revenue with charitable organizations in Green County and the surrounding area.
LAS VEGAS - Organizations and advocates on all sides of the online gambling debate are cheering a Congressional hearing on the state of online gambling.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A report on the use of casino gambling money in Philadelphia is on hold for a month to develop more information about the effect of a new city assessment system.
HONOLULU - An Oahu high school has banned students from possessing a popular toy.
BOSTON - State gambling commission chairman Stephen Crosby says he made all the necessary disclosures after learning that a friend and former business partner was the co-owner of land in Everett where a casino has been proposed.
LAS VEGAS - LAS VEGAS - Nevada gambling regulators have blocked a former Golden Nugget and Wynn Resorts Ltd. executive from taking the first step toward a gambling license.
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - The Christian Coalition of Alabama plans to push a bill in the upcoming legislative session that would ban the sale of alcohol in gambling businesses, including Indian casinos.
LAS VEGAS - The landmark Hacienda hotel off U.S. 93 near the Hoover Dam and Lake Mead is one step closer to become the Hoover Dam Lodge.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - State lawmakers have adjourned without approving legislation supporters say would give the horse racing industry a needed boost.
BOSTON - Gov. Deval Patrick has filed a lawsuit aimed at blocking the Martha's Vineyard-based Aquinnah Wampanoag tribe from opening a small casino on the island.
LEOMINSTER, Massachusetts - The state's gambling commission plans visits to the three communities that could play host to the first slots parlor in Massachusetts.
BILOXI, Mississippi - Mississippi lawmakers are watching Tuesday's launch of Internet gambling in New Jersey.
LAS VEGAS - In a decision being watched by other states, Nevada gambling regulators approved regulations Thursday to let slot machine makers and keno companies widen prize pools and offer mega-sized jackpots across state lines.
LAS VEGAS - Nevada gambling regulators have given final approval for the sale of John Ascuaga's Nugget in Sparks, ending five decades of family ownership.
LAS VEGAS - Nevada gambling regulators signed off Thursday on a $1.3 billion buyout by Bally Technologies Inc. of a rival casino device company formerly known as ShuffleMaster.
PITTSBURGH - A western Pennsylvania man who was heard on wiretaps being tipped off by a state lawmaker about an investigation into his alleged illegal video poker operation has waived those charges to court.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - The Illinois horse racing industry on Wednesday announced a plan it hopes will save its 2014 racing schedule and includes a surcharge on wagers.
MILFORD, Massachusetts - Town residents on Tuesday strongly rejected a proposal to build a $1 billion resort casino, further cutting into the field of potential candidates in the hunt for the state's first regional resort casino licenses.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Thousands of bars in Pennsylvania will be able to offer small games of chance after Gov. Tom Corbett signs a bill given final approval by lawmakers on Monday in the state's largest expansion of gambling since table games at casinos, bringing millions in tax revenue to the state treasury.
NEWARK, New Jersey - A federal appeals court has denied New Jersey's request for another chance to argue that sports betting should be legal in the state.
ALBANY, New York - Gov. Andrew Cuomo has signed legislation to put up better signs at gambling facilities to notify compulsive gamblers where to get help.