- Military, veterans get in free at Churchill Downs, museum Updated: Nov-09-15 5:01 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Veterans and active duty military personnel are invited to visit the Kentucky Derby Museum and Churchill Downs free of charge on Wednesday in honor of Veterans Day.
- American Pharoah leaves his multitude of fans for stud life Updated: Nov-01-15 1:23 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Bob Baffert began his final full day as American Pharoah's trainer by walking the Triple Crown and Breeders' Cup Classic winner into the middle of an adoring crowd outside his Keeneland barn.
- American Pharoah wins Breeders' Cup Classic in final race Updated: Oct-31-15 7:56 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Hail and farewell, American Pharoah.
- Nyquist rallies to win Breeders' Cup Juvenile at Keeneland Updated: Oct-31-15 4:58 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - J. Paul Reddam didn't mince words about his expectations for Nyquist after the colt's rally for a half-length victory in the $2 million Breeders' Cup Juvenile.
- The Latest: Tepin wins Breeders' Cup Mile Updated: Oct-31-15 4:04 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - The latest on the Breeders' Cup, in which Triple Crown winner American Pharoah races for the last time before retiring (all times EDT):
- Keeneland hosts Breeders' Cup championships for first time Updated: Oct-30-15 7:18 pm
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - Keeneland is 75 miles east of the famous Twin Spires at Churchill Downs, and the little track always seems to operate in the shadows of the home of horse racing's crown jewel.