- 'Blackfish' prompts Heart to cancel SeaWorld gig Updated: Dec-09-13 6:44 pm
- 2 Md. residents have elaborate model train setups Updated: Dec-09-13 12:43 pm
- 3 headliners cancel music performances at SeaWorld Updated: Dec-09-13 12:04 pm
- Ohio amusement park still stays busy in winter Updated: Dec-07-13 11:36 am
- Ohio amusement park to fill thousands of jobs Updated: Dec-07-13 10:09 am
- Lights, trees, gingerbread: Holiday events Updated: Dec-05-13 5:08 pm
- Busch Gardens announces new area Updated: Dec-03-13 3:05 am
- Busch Gardens cheetahs race 2 football players Updated: Nov-29-13 11:56 am
- Ohio amusement park uses new coaster as fundraiser Updated: Nov-29-13 7:30 am
- NYPD optimistic Macy's parade balloons will fly Updated: Nov-27-13 4:54 pm
- Travel industry offering CyberMonday deals Updated: Nov-26-13 10:03 am
- Fla. brewers seek to end ban on beer growlers Updated: Nov-25-13 11:43 am
- Eastern Nebraska water park expansion delayed Updated: Nov-23-13 4:38 pm
- Huge amusement, attraction trade show in Orlando Updated: Nov-21-13 1:16 pm
- Legoland Florida to build new hotel by 2015 Updated: Nov-21-13 1:06 pm
- Ballooning animal controversies mar Macy's parade Updated: Nov-20-13 3:35 pm
- New KCK water slide touted as world's fastest Updated: Nov-20-13 1:34 pm
- Judge orders Pa. park to give AG financial records Updated: Nov-20-13 9:28 am
- Beagle's nose predicts few US polar bear cubs Updated: Nov-19-13 1:28 pm
- Kiddieland's antique carousel up for auction Updated: Nov-16-13 4:06 am
- Theme park planned for near Houston Updated: Nov-14-13 1:49 pm
- NW Ind. agricultural destination considering hotel Updated: Nov-14-13 1:07 pm
- Theme park planned for near Houston Updated: Nov-14-13 12:19 pm
- Seaworld San Diego welcomes newborn dolphin Updated: Nov-13-13 12:18 am
- McMinnville's Evergreen museum: We'll stay open Updated: Nov-12-13 6:43 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - The rock bands Heart and Barenaked Ladies along with country singer Willie Nelson have canceled their planned performances at SeaWorld in Florida, citing the recent documentary "Blackfish," which raises questions about the effects of captivity on whales.
WESTMINSTER, Maryland - When Irvin "Bunky" Lowrey starts running the train garden in his basement, noise fills the room and the display comes to life. Trains zip by, amusement park rides whirl around and a ski lift zooms up and down a snow-covered mountain. It's difficult to take in everything after only one viewing.
ORLANDO, Florida - Three headliners have canceled their performances at a SeaWorld music series, citing a recent documentary that raises questions about the effects of captivity on whales.
SANDUSKY, Ohio - The roller coasters are silent and last summer's cotton candy is a memory at Cedar Point.
MASON, Ohio - An amusement park in southwest Ohio is now accepting applications for more than 4,000 seasonal jobs next year.
NEW YORK - Lights, trees, gingerbread and the Grinch are among the Christmastime attractions on display around the country. Here are some details.
TAMPA, Florida - Busch Gardens in Tampa is revamping part of the park to coincide with the opening of its new 335-foot drop tower.
TAMPA, Florida - National Geographic has pitted two of the fastest football players against cheetahs from Busch Gardens in Tampa to see who could cross the finish line first.
MASON, Ohio - Kings Island amusement park in southwest Ohio says the first night rides on its newest roller coaster will go to people who raise money for a designated children's charity.
NEW YORK - The weather is looking up for Snoopy, Spidey and the rest of the giant balloons that take to the skies for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
NEW YORK - The travel industry is offering promotions large and small for CyberMonday. Some companies are participating for the first time, while others are embracing the online holiday sale in a bigger way than in the past.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - There are three growlers perched above the tap handles at Intuition Ale Works. One of the beer jugs holds 32 ounces, another 64, and the largest 128. Two of them can be sold lawfully in Florida; the third has a handwritten sign saying "Legalize it" as it sits on display at the brewery. And it's probably not the one you'd guess.
COLUMBUS, Nebraska - Construction on the Pawnee Plunge Water Park expansion in Columbus won't begin before the spring of 2014, months behind schedule.
ORLANDO, Florida - Have you ever wondered where your fun comes from?
WINTER HAVEN, Florida - While shoveling a ceremonial scoop of Lego bricks, Legoland Florida executives announced Thursday that the theme park will build a 152-room hotel on its property by 2015.
NEW YORK - Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is awash in animal-related protests over its floats, with controversies involving the unlikely pairing of rocker Joan Jett and Shamu the killer whale.
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - At about 17 stories tall, a water slide opening this spring in the Midwest is being touted as a contender for the fastest in the world.
MEADVILLE, Pennsylvania - A judge has ordered a court-appointed board of trustees to turn over all financial records since they began overseeing a 121-year-old amusement park in northwestern Pennsylvania.
CINCINNATI - A specially trained beagle's smell test for polar bear pregnancies predicts there will be few new cubs for U.S. zoos this year - although a romantic trip to Pittsburgh apparently turned out well for a female bear in San Diego.
UNION, Illinois - An antique carousel from a now-shuttered Chicago-area amusement park is going up for auction.
HOUSTON - Developers have announced plans for a sports and entertainment complex on what is now more than 600 acres of piney woods northeast of Houston.
FAIR OAKS, Indiana - An agricultural tourist destination in northwestern Indiana is considering whether to expand by building a hotel and indoor water park.
HOUSTON - Developers have announced plans for a sports and entertainment complex on what is now more than 600 acres of suburban piney woods about 30 miles northeast of Houston.
SAN DIEGO - Seaworld in San Diego has a newborn dolphin.
MCMINNVILLE, Oregon - The nonprofit Evergreen aviation museum across the highway from the Evergreen International Airlines headquarters in McMinnville will remain open despite plans for the company to shut down, museum officials say.