- Minot couple finds their treasure in vintage shop Updated: Jul-02-15 10:00 am
MINOT, North Dakota - A passion for antiques and other items with a history behind them sent Bill and MarlaRae Uscensky in a new direction a couple of years ago.
- WWI US Army 'I WANT YOU' poster sold for $20K at NYC auction Updated: Jul-01-15 7:42 am
NEW YORK - A World War I-era U.S. Army "I WANT YOU" recruitment poster has sold for $20,000 at an auction of some 2,000 wartime posters.
- Pre-Civil War baseball team card going on the auction block Updated: Jun-30-15 2:01 am
NEW YORK - For decades, a circa 1860s Brooklyn Atlantics team baseball card was tucked away, first inside a secret drawer of a bedroom set and then between the pages of a photo album.
- Alabama collector plans to auction rare Elvis recording Updated: Jun-29-15 12:34 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Years of collecting and selling vintage clothing, records and jewelry have given Lori Watts a discerning eye that's almost second-nature.
- Iowa home sells for more than $1 million at auction Updated: Jun-28-15 1:07 pm
URBANDALE, Iowa - A suburban Des Moines home complete with its own drawbridge and dance floor drew a price over $1 million at a weekend auction.
- Erie Otters franchise to be sold at auction to Toronto group Updated: Jun-25-15 5:05 pm
ERIE, Pennsylvania - The Erie Otters minor league hockey franchise is set to be sold at auction in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Erie on July 10.
- Defunct Old Virginia Brick's properties to be auctioned Updated: Jun-15-15 2:09 am
SALEM, Virginia - A defunct brick maker's properties in Salem and Madison will be sold at auction this month.
- Historic plantation in Mathews County to be sold at auction Updated: Jun-14-15 11:20 am
MATHEWS, Virginia - A historic 18th century plantation along the North River in Mathews County will be sold at auction in July.
- Einstein's theory of relativity letter sold for $62,500 Updated: Jun-12-15 3:35 pm
LOS ANGELES - A letter Albert Einstein wrote to one of his sons in 1945 explaining the connection between his theory of relativity and the atomic bombs that had just been dropped on Japan has sold at auction for $62,500.
- Biotechnology entrepreneur's wine collection to be auctioned Updated: Jun-03-15 12:26 pm
NEW YORK - The wine collection of a noted biotechnology entrepreneur is headed for the auction block where it could bring a total of $1 million.