- Designer Siki Im marches out vampires, but luxe vampires Updated: Feb-04-16 9:54 pm
NEW YORK - Are we afraid of monsters, or afraid we ARE the monsters?
- The best seats in Public School's house weren't seats at all Updated: Feb-02-16 9:23 pm
NEW YORK - The best seats in the house Tuesday for the men's runway show by Public School weren't seats at all. And they weren't in the house.
- Harvey Weinstein honored at amfAR New York Fashion Week gala Updated: Jan-28-16 5:52 pm
NEW YORK - The Foundation for AIDS Research is recognizing film producer Harvey Weinstein at its annual New York Fashion Week gala.
- Fergie applauds Jean Paul Gaultier's couture homage to '80s Updated: Jan-27-16 3:03 pm
PARIS - It was probably before the time of his front row stars singers Fergie and Beth Ditto - but they laughed and applauded nonetheless at Jean Paul Gaultier's fashion homage to the Palace club, France's answer to New York's once-famous Studio 54.
- Designer makes gowns out of car interior material Updated: Jan-22-16 9:07 pm
DETROIT - One auto supplier is taking the term "ready to wear" to a whole new level.
- Russell Crowe takes in Giorgio Armani fashion from front row Updated: Jan-19-16 10:10 am
MILAN - Two human reactions to turbulent times emerged as fashion concepts during Milan Fashion Week, which wrapped up its five-day run on Tuesday: cocooning and militarization.
- Fashion full-circle: Derek Zoolander hits cover of Vogue Updated: Jan-15-16 8:22 pm
NEW YORK - It was 15 years ago that Ben Stiller's Derek Zoolander first unleashed his signature Blue Steel fashion face on an unsuspecting public, and a lot has changed.
- EXCHANGE: Sterling man has designs on success Updated: Jan-14-16 6:28 am
STERLING, Illinois - It's about what's inside, in more ways than one, for burgeoning clothing designer Apolinar Castillo.
- French fashion body beefs up security ahead of runway shows Updated: Jan-14-16 4:57 am
PARIS - France's fashion federation is ratcheting up security at ready-to-wear shows during next week's Paris Fashion Week in the wake of November's attacks.
- The Latest: Elton John remembers Bowie as 'an amazing life' Updated: Jan-11-16 7:23 pm
LONDON - The latest on the death of singer David Bowie. All times local.
- Burberry gets close to the audience at London Fashion Week Updated: Jan-11-16 3:18 pm
LONDON - Burberry offered an impressive menswear presentation Monday, featuring live music, international stars and a line-up of well-designed clothes and a bit of a twist.