- Lupita Nyong'o and Jared Leto rock Prada's show Updated: Mar-05-14 5:17 pm
- Naomi Campbell: 'I don't live in the past' Updated: Feb-27-14 8:19 am
- Armani left holding the proverbial bag Updated: Feb-24-14 12:46 pm
- Lime illuminates gray at Armani in Milan Updated: Feb-24-14 11:03 am
- Sicilian fairy tale, nomadic spirit infuse Milan Updated: Feb-23-14 5:27 pm
- Dolce&Gabbana, a Sicilian fairytale Updated: Feb-23-14 3:05 pm
- Aquilano Rimondi provide a study in contrasts Updated: Feb-22-14 4:35 pm
- Jil Sander presents soothing looks for next winter Updated: Feb-22-14 2:30 pm
- Bottega Veneta looks providing unbending elegance Updated: Feb-22-14 9:59 am
- Femme fatale Nikita inspires Emporio Armani looks Updated: Feb-21-14 5:58 pm
- Prada's woman is a fun-loving floozy Updated: Feb-20-14 5:44 pm
- Salma Hayek gushes over Gucci's softness Updated: Feb-19-14 5:34 pm
- London Fashion Week wraps up after flurry of shows Updated: Feb-18-14 1:19 pm
- Harry Styles, Bradley Cooper front row at Burberry Updated: Feb-18-14 8:00 am
- Bradley Cooper visits London Fashion Week Day 4 Updated: Feb-17-14 6:55 pm
- Tom Ford 'knocks off' Jay Z in latest London show Updated: Feb-17-14 6:47 pm
- Vivienne Westwood urges against fracking Updated: Feb-16-14 4:49 pm
- Mulberry unveils handbags by Cara Delevingne Updated: Feb-16-14 3:06 pm
- Wellies maker Hunter makes a splash at London show Updated: Feb-15-14 7:31 pm
- Orla Kiely rains cats and dogs at cute London show Updated: Feb-15-14 12:22 pm
- Ruffles and romance at John Rocha's London catwalk Updated: Feb-15-14 11:39 am
- The Hoff's daughter: Respect for plus-sized models Updated: Feb-14-14 6:44 pm
- Street stylists steal scene at London Fashion Week Updated: Feb-14-14 6:30 pm
- A look at NY Fashion Week: Weird and wonderful Updated: Feb-14-14 4:34 pm
- Dubai vying to be world's next fashion capital Updated: Feb-14-14 11:20 am
PARIS - Upstaging a Louis Vuitton show is hard, but somehow Miuccia Prada managed it, thanks to Lupita Nyong'o and Jared Leto.
NEW YORK - When Naomi Campbell first ventured in front of a camera to earn her keep there really was no such thing as a supermodel.
MILAN - Giorgio Armani was left holding the proverbial bag on the last day of Milan Fashion Week on Monday.
MILAN - Giorgio Armani's collection for next winter - a palate of grays with a flash of lime - is aimed "not at the fashion icon, but her next-door neighbor."
MILAN - Hilary Swank, Eva Herzigova and Monica Bellucci gave Milan Fashion Week a burst of star power on Sunday, the fifth day of Milan Fashion Week that featured womenswear previews for next fall and winter by Dolce&Gabbana, Missoni, Marni and Ferragamo. And one young designer found his pot of gold.
MILAN - Never has little Red Riding Hood been so fashionable.
MILAN - Tweed over organza, an oversized masculine coat over with a ruffled bustle peeking out, these are the contrasts at the heart of the new collection by Aquilano Rimondi.
MILAN - Since Jil Sander left her eponymous brand again last fall, the label has carried on with a team of anonymous designers.
MILAN - Bottega Veneta's looks for next winter burst and ripple with kinetic energy.
MILAN - Giorgio Armani sees the irony.
MILAN - Prada's latest collection is simple enough for any closet: a sweater, a coat, a dress.
MILAN - Salma Hayek gushed over the softness of Gucci's lusciously textured looks for next winter - from supple leather to shaggy fur.
LONDON - Models packed up and show spaces were dismantled as London Fashion Week wrapped up Tuesday, after five days that saw a flurry of catwalk action, celebrity sightings, and typically fickle British weather that left fashionistas drenched one moment and reaching for their sunglasses the next.
LONDON - Harry Styles, Bradley Cooper and Naomie Harris led an all-star front row Monday at Burberry Prorsum's runway show, a display featuring luxurious painted jackets and thick wool blankets.
LONDON - London Fashion Week saw its starriest and most hectic day yet Monday, as Hollywood celebrities turned up at big-ticket shows and rubbed shoulders with fashion's elite on the front rows.
LONDON - Tom Ford may be best known for his razor-sharp men's suits and slinky womenswear, but the designer showed a humorous side Monday with a catwalk collection that played on his own fame and rapper Jay Z.
LONDON - Never mind the fashion: Vivienne Westwood has it down to a T. More importantly, the veteran designer wants to talk about fracking and the floods wreaking havoc in Britain.
LONDON - Mulberry didn't have a catwalk show this season, but that's probably OK. They have model of the moment Cara Delevingne.
LONDON - Watch out: The humble rubber rain boot has arrived with a big splash at the London fashion scene.
LONDON - England's wet weather may be driving fashionistas crazy, but Orla Kiely used London Fashion Week to remind us that an indoor rain effect can be cute and romantic. Especially when it comes with a few cats and dogs.
LONDON - As romantic destinations go, Iceland probably ranks pretty low down most lists.
LONDON - Fashion weeks are not the friendliest events for larger women - or anyone else not tall, slim and perfectly put together. But Hayley Hasselhoff says there's no reason why plus-sized models shouldn't get the same recognition as stick-thin ones.
LONDON - Can't get a ticket to a catwalk show? Use a little imagination, and you can star in your own.
NEW YORK - There was a wall that oozed chocolate, a streaker on the runway, a gallery turned into a freaky fashion cathedral, an entire armory outfitted with fake puffy clouds, and so much snow - REAL snow - that even dedicated fashionistas traded in stilettos for boots. (Well, SOME fashionistas.)
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Dubai and luxury are nearly synonymous. The city is home to the world's tallest tower, massive man-made islands in the shape of palm trees and a fleet of police cars that includes a Ferrari, a Lamborghini and a $2.5 million Bugatti Veyron.