- 'Singin' in the Rain' suit goes up for auction Updated: Dec-02-13 3:41 pm
- Miley, JT and RiRi: 5 AMA moments to remember Updated: Nov-25-13 7:53 am
- London exhibit features fashionista Isabella Blow Updated: Nov-19-13 12:33 pm
- Washington's 'Scandal' closet holds many outfits Updated: Nov-18-13 10:10 am
- Swift shares catwalk with Victoria's Secret angels Updated: Nov-13-13 9:28 pm
- Lady Gaga unveils 'flying dress' at NY album fete Updated: Nov-11-13 12:22 am
- Miley Cyrus smokes a joint at MTV EMAs Updated: Nov-10-13 6:32 pm
- Brazil designer gives world 'anti-cellulite jeans' Updated: Nov-10-13 10:54 am
- Correction: CMA Awards story Updated: Nov-09-13 12:19 am
- Charlotte man headlines city's fashion business Updated: Nov-09-13 12:05 am
- AP Photos: Nashville turns up the glamour at CMAs Updated: Nov-07-13 1:25 pm
- Tilda Swinton honored at MoMA on 53rd birthday Updated: Nov-05-13 11:38 pm
DALLAS - A memorabilia collector is selling the gray wool suit Gene Kelly wore as he joyously danced in a downpour in the Hollywood musical "Singin' in the Rain."
No question Justin Timberlake is the man of the year, but oh how the women of pop music proved its their world again at the American Music Awards.
LONDON - She wore everything from a crystal-studded lobster to a tall ship made of feathers on her head, and chose a purple medieval robe for her wedding dress. Long before Lady Gaga rose to fame, British fashion editor and stylist Isabella Blow made theatrical clothes and outlandish headgear her personal trademark.
NEW YORK - Notice anything different about Olivia Pope's look this season on "Scandal"?
NEW YORK - The Victoria's Secret Angels worked their magic on the catwalk Wednesday, weaving between chart-toppers Taylor Swift and Fall Out Boy, and some fancy sets and stage tricks, yet somehow keeping the spotlight mostly on themselves.
NEW YORK - Lady Gaga's album sales are already stratospheric, so why not her evening wear?
AMSTERDAM - She couldn't resist. Singer Miley Cyrus smoked a joint on stage and twerked with a dwarf during the MTV EMAs on Sunday.
RIO DE JANEIRO - Brazilian designer Alexandre Herchcovitch claims to have made what just might be the world's most desirable pair of jeans: whipped up from a high-tech denim that combats cellulite so its wearers can hone their beach bodies even as they bundle up for Brazil's gentle winters.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - In a story Nov. 6 and 7 about The Country Music Association Awards, The Associated Press reported erroneously the name of the song George Strait and Alan Jackson sang in tribute to George Jones. The song's title is "He Stopped Loving Her Today."
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - It's a weekday afternoon, just eight days before the doors are due to open at Shu, Dan Mauney's biggest retail adventure yet, and there's nary a stiletto in sight.
Country music stars were all dressed up with somewhere to go: the Country Music Awards.
NEW YORK - The last time Oscar-winning actress Tilda Swinton had a birthday party, she told a New York audience on Tuesday, she was nine years old.