- Levine designs womenswear with help from fiancee Updated: Apr-18-14 3:22 am
- Victoria's Secret announces London fashion show Updated: Apr-15-14 6:58 am
- Invention loves collaboration at Milan show Updated: Apr-14-14 1:00 pm
- Marilyn Monroe earrings auctioned for $185,000 Updated: Apr-13-14 2:59 pm
- Deschanel talks fashion, Prince and 'New Girl' Updated: Apr-10-14 1:17 pm
- Jean Paul Gaultier pays tribute to London Updated: Apr-08-14 5:24 pm
- 6 things to remember about entertaining ACM Awards Updated: Apr-07-14 3:31 am
- Glamour of Italian fashion on show in London Updated: Apr-02-14 11:51 am
- Prom dress shopping perilous for plus-size girls Updated: Apr-02-14 11:00 am
- Steinem, Keys named honorees of annual DVF awards Updated: Mar-31-14 6:21 pm
- One Direction cleans up at Kids' Choice Awards Updated: Mar-29-14 10:22 pm
- Designer award named for L'Wren Scott Updated: Mar-27-14 9:34 am
- Relax, Rachel Zoe is not judging your outfit Updated: Mar-26-14 1:42 pm
- Kourtney Kardashian talks up new kids line Updated: Mar-25-14 12:24 pm
BEVERLY HILLS, California - Maroon 5 frontman-turned designer Adam Levine says his lack of fashion training is not a problem.
LONDON - London is getting a new fashion extravaganza - the Victoria's Secret Show, which will take place for the first time in the British capital this year.
MILAN - Collaboration drove invention during Milan's annual International Furniture Show and collateral design week events, yielding the promise of homes without mobile phone chargers, and with more ergonomic seating, table settings fit for Italy's most demanding chefs and sculptures that double as furniture.
LOS ANGELES - A pair of rhinestone earrings Marilyn Monroe wore to a 1955 Hollywood film premiere have sold at auction for $185,000.
WEST HOLLYWOOD, California - Zooey Deschanel is almost bubbling over with excitement: Her show "New Girl" is a hit, she just released a pop song with Prince, she's working on a movie with Bill Murray and Bruce Willis, and now she's sitting in a Tommy Hilfiger store filled with racks of dresses she helped design.
LONDON - Jean Paul Gaultier cannot stop gushing about his love for all things British - the punks, the humor, the tartan, David Bowie - all vital inspirations to the French designer.
The Academy of Country Music Awards was jam-packed with a little bit of everything, encompassing today's rock- and pop-inflected sounds, traditional sounds from the genre's bedrock - and a lot of humor to boot.
LONDON - The grace and glamour of Italian fashion are on display in London - and the attitude, too.
NEW YORK - Maria Giorno has nothing against long gowns with high waists and flowing fabric - dresses that are designed to camouflage curves on plus-size women.
NEW YORK - Designer Diane von Furstenberg, who made fashion news this year with the 40th anniversary of her famous wrap dress, is honoring an icon of the women's movement: Gloria Steinem.
Robert Downey Jr. turned inspirational speaker at the Kids' Choice Awards, Pharrell set another fashion trend, David Blaine lost his head during a slime-induced illusion, One Direction and Jennifer Lawrence cleaned up, and the green goo bath finally caught up with Mark Wahlberg - thanks to some unlikely slimers.
NEW YORK - An award honoring emerging fashion designers has been named for L'Wren Scott.
NEW YORK - If you happen to spot celebrity stylist and designer Rachel Zoe out and about, do not worry. She's not judging you.
NEW YORK - It's no secret the Kardashian family loves fashion. They have a women's clothing line called Kardashian Kollection at Sears, Dash boutiques in Los Angeles, Miami and New York, and have now launched a clothing line at Babies R Us stores called Kardashian Kids.