- Antonio Banderas swaps film for fashion with college stint Updated: Aug-27-15 12:21 pm
LONDON - Antonio Banderas has swapped film for fashion, at least temporarily.
- Clothing line: Newport business wrongfully used whale design Updated: Aug-26-15 4:56 pm
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A luxury clothing manufacturer is suing a Newport company, saying it infringed on its "iconic" smiling whale design.
- Mapuche indigenous culture thrives in Chile and abroad Updated: Aug-12-15 12:17 am
SANTIAGO, Chile - Nestled between high-rise buildings on a busy street in Chile's modern capital is a straw hut that's a sign of growing respect for the Andean country's long-disdained indigenous past.
- Women push for equality, and quality, in country music Updated: Aug-11-15 2:51 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Leslie Fram started seeing the problems that women were facing in country music when she came to Nashville four years ago to lead CMT's music strategy division.
- Designer Arnold Scaasi dead at 85 Updated: Aug-04-15 5:20 pm
NEW YORK - Designer Arnold Scaasi, whose bright, flamboyant creations adorned first ladies from Mamie Eisenhower to Laura Bush and film stars from Elizabeth Taylor to Barbra Streisand, has died. He was 85.
- Designer Alexander Wang leaves Balenciaga after 3 years Updated: Jul-31-15 5:59 am
PARIS - Designer Alexander Wang will leave the helm of Balenciaga after three years as creative director, the Paris fashion house confirmed Friday.