- Donaldson returns to Oakland as an All-Star with Blue Jays Updated: Jul-22-15 12:56 am
OAKLAND, California - Josh Donaldson had a little extra time to reflect on his tenure with the Athletics during his first trip back to the aging Oakland Coliseum.
- All-Star Game mustaches staying on Cincinnati area sidewalks Updated: Jul-19-15 12:47 pm
CINCINNATI - More than a dozen massive mustache statues throughout Cincinnati and northern Kentucky are staying on sidewalks for two more weeks.
- After All-Star honors, Trout gets back to work with Angels Updated: Jul-17-15 11:38 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Mike Trout has parked his truck and stowed his latest glass bat trophy from the All-Star Game.
- Exhilarating All-Star week over, Reds will look to deal Updated: Jul-15-15 3:08 pm
CINCINNATI - Todd Frazier won the Home Run Derby with final-swing drama. Aroldis Chapman blew 'em away in the ninth inning. Even the rain stayed away, moving through town without interrupting the biggest moments of the All-Star Game.
- Trout hits leadoff HR, wins MVP as AL All-Stars top NL 6-3 Updated: Jul-15-15 2:58 am
CINCINNATI - Mike Trout flashed the skill that puts him at the front of baseball's new generation, just moments after four of the all-time greats walked off the field.
- Jersey Boys Trout & Frazier head home after All-Star triumph Updated: Jul-15-15 2:51 am
CINCINNATI - As the Jersey Boys prepared to jet home from the All-Star Game for two days of R&R, Todd Frazier knew who was covering the cost of the charter flight, and it wasn't him.
- Chapman hits 103 mph in 9th inning of NL's 6-3 All-Star loss Updated: Jul-15-15 2:48 am
CINCINNATI - Aroldis Chapman's first pitch zoomed in at 99 mph. The Reds closer was just warming up.
- NL pitchers a bit off as AL rolls to 6-3 All-Star win Updated: Jul-15-15 1:07 am
CINCINNATI - Four pitches into the game, Zack Greinke left one up just a little bit. At Great American Ball Park, that's too much.
- Rose, 3 other Reds honored on field before All-Star Game Updated: Jul-14-15 9:20 pm
CINCINNATI - Pete Rose came home for the All-Star Game and made a rare on-field appearance in the place where he's still treated like a king.
- Cards closer Rosenthal has sore arm, will likely miss ASG Updated: Jul-14-15 8:14 pm
CINCINNATI - St. Louis Cardinals closer Trevor Rosenthal has a sore arm and is likely to miss the All-Star Game.
- The Latest: Frazier feeling effects of Home Run Derby win Updated: Jul-14-15 5:53 pm
- Reds' Todd Frazier wins All-Star Derby in home park Updated: Jul-13-15 11:37 pm
CINCINNATI - "The Toddfather" has a new title. Todd Frazier - Little League World Series star, Frank Sinatra aficionado - is baseball's new King of Swing.
- Don't forget the old guys at youthful All-Star Game Updated: Jul-13-15 11:33 pm
CINCINNATI - A.J. Burnett sat at his table during the National League media session Monday wearing a white T-shirt that showed off his tattooed arms, his hair styled in a faux hawk similar to the 'do worn by one of his sons standing nearby.
- The Latest: Donaldson eliminates Rizzo from Home Run Derby Updated: Jul-13-15 8:39 pm
CINCINNATI - Here are the latest developments from baseball's All-Star Game festivities in Cincinnati, where sluggers will compete in the Home Run Derby on Monday night before Tuesday's game to decide home field advantage in the World Series (all times local):
- Middle relievers getting their due at All-Star Game Updated: Jul-13-15 6:18 pm
CINCINNATI - Darren O'Day can count his career saves on the fingers of both hands - only 10 digits needed to sum up his eight years of relief work in the majors. Kelvin Herrera needs only one hand to tally his saves total.
- Brewers OF Braun, closer Rodriguez heading to All-Star game Updated: Jul-13-15 5:05 pm
CINCINNATI - Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Ryan Braun is heading to his sixth All-Star game.
- Dozier, Perkins to represent Twins in All-Star game Updated: Jul-13-15 4:39 pm
CINCINNATI - Second baseman Brian Dozier and closer Glen Perkins will represent the Minnesota Twins in the All-Star game.
- 10-year-old Indiana girl an all-star softball phenomenon Updated: Jul-13-15 8:17 am
GREENFIELD, Indiana - Lilly Stewart is 10, so there are other important things in life besides softball.
- Pirates rally past Cardinals 6-5 in 10 innings Updated: Jul-13-15 1:14 am
- Homegrown catcher leads US over World 10-1 in Futures Game Updated: Jul-12-15 7:20 pm
CINCINNATI - A homer in Cleveland. A triple in Cincinnati. From top-to-bottom in his home state, Kyle Schwarber is demonstrating he can pretty much hit anything.
- Marlins' Dee Gordon might avoid DL despite dislocated thumb Updated: Jul-12-15 5:24 pm
MIAMI - Marlins All-Star second baseman Dee Gordon may be able to avoid the disabled list despite dislocating his left thumb.
- Moore, bullpen help Rays beat Astros 4-3 to complete sweep Updated: Jul-12-15 5:13 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Thanks to Matt Moore, the Tampa Bay Rays are upbeat entering the All-Star break.
- Dodgers' Kershaw headed to 5th straight All-Star Game Updated: Jul-12-15 4:38 pm
LOS ANGELES - Clayton Kershaw is going to the All-Star Game in Cincinnati despite a .500 record in the first half for the NL West-leading Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Kershaw, Santiago join All-Stars, replacing Scherzer, Gray Updated: Jul-12-15 4:30 pm
CINCINNATI - With several All-Stars pitching Sunday and other players nursing injuries, the rosters for the Mid-Summer Classic went through some changes before Tuesday's game in Cincinnati.
- Cincinnati Zoo celebrates All-Star Game; gives animals cards Updated: Jul-12-15 1:35 pm
CINCINNATI - More than a dozen animals at the Cincinnati Zoo got their own baseball cards as the zoo rolled out its own lineup of animal all-stars in anticipation of Major League Baseball's upcoming All-Star Game.