- Food Network star Guy Fieri's eatery open in Vegas Updated: Apr-23-14 6:14 am
- Culinary Institute of Michigan opens restaurant Updated: Apr-23-14 4:13 am
- Port Huron riverside restaurant set to reopen Updated: Apr-22-14 2:27 pm
- Profiles of some of SKorean ferry's dead, missing Updated: Apr-22-14 9:02 am
- Literary Dublin offers much more than Bloomsday Updated: Apr-21-14 12:21 pm
- EXCHANGE: Couple starts online food order website Updated: Apr-20-14 1:22 pm
- Mayor's menu filled up: 1 day, 24 restaurants Updated: Apr-20-14 12:26 am
- Oklahoma-based Sonic plans expansion over 10 years Updated: Apr-18-14 11:23 am
- Brewers seek to rekindle Belgium's love of beer Updated: Apr-18-14 5:43 am
- Construction ends at Biloxi's Golden Nugget Updated: Apr-17-14 8:15 am
- Landmark Peru eatery coming back from tornado Updated: Apr-16-14 10:40 am
- Take a stroll in these Istanbul neighborhoods Updated: Apr-16-14 10:08 am
- Ag officials push Florida grapefruit overseas Updated: Apr-16-14 3:04 am
- Tapas chain Firefly closes Henderson restaurant Updated: Apr-15-14 5:23 pm
- Philly's 13th St. brings good luck to great food Updated: Apr-15-14 3:59 pm
- Opening date pushed back for Brennan restaurant Updated: Apr-13-14 11:53 am
- Beef prices reach highest level since 1987 Updated: Apr-12-14 11:22 am
- EXCHANGE: Putting new faces on old churches Updated: Apr-09-14 6:28 am
- Abner's chain files Chapter 11 bankruptcy Updated: Apr-08-14 8:01 pm
- Gainesville eatery takes food truck to the poor Updated: Apr-08-14 12:40 pm
- Indianapolis suburb dealing with US 31 closure Updated: Apr-05-14 5:04 pm
- McDonald's exits Crimea Updated: Apr-04-14 3:47 pm
- Eatery at center of Paula Deen controversy closes Updated: Apr-04-14 3:03 pm
- Feline fans flock to London's first cat cafe Updated: Apr-04-14 1:14 pm
- Feline fans flock to London's first cat cafe Updated: Apr-04-14 11:05 am
LAS VEGAS - Food Network star Guy Fieri's restaurant is now open for business on the Las Vegas Strip.
PORT HURON, Michigan - Baker College of Port Huron's culinary students are putting their skills to the test.
PORT HURON, Michigan - A landmark will reopen on the St. Clair River in Port Huron this summer.
JINDO, South Korea - A bicycle, never ridden. A lipstick prank pulled off by old friends. Mother-daughter conversations that now burn in the memory, laden with regret.
DUBLIN - James Joyce immortalized this misty port city in his literary epic "Ulysses," though many Dubliners freely admit they haven't read a word of the stream-of-consciousness novel. That doesn't stop them from throwing a huge celebration every June 16, honoring the day in 1904 when the fictional Leopold Bloom perambulated through the streets of the author's hometown.
GALESBURG, Illinois - Meals with a few mouse clicks - the ability to get local restaurant food online is forthcoming as a Galesburg couple recently launched their new food ordering and delivery service.
JENKINTOWN, Pennsylvania - The mayor of a small town in the Philadelphia suburbs can offer a guarantee to his constituents: He won't be going to bed hungry.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma-based Sonic Corp. plans to open 1,000 new drive-in restaurants nationwide over the next 10 years, expanding the chain by about 30 percent, the company said.
DWORP, Belgium - The ruby lettering on the front of the old corner pub "In de Welkom" has peeled almost beyond recognition. Owner Leza Wauters, a tough 87-year-old, is holding on to her business but can't say how much longer. Sooner or later, yet another bar with a warm "Welcome" will be gone.
BILOXI, Mississippi - Construction that transformed the Golden Nugget Casino Biloxi over the past 16 months is coming to an end and a three-day party to celebrate its completion is about to begin.
PERU, Indiana - B-K West is more than just a drive-in restaurant to its owner, J.D. Hann. It's a piece of his childhood, a historic Peru landmark, and it's his baby.
ISTANBUL - Istanbul, the noisy metropolis on the Bosporus Strait lauded by many a travel ranking, has much more to offer than grand mosques and bazaars. Away from the din of typical tourist haunts, a walk around the neighborhoods of Karakoy, Balat and Kuzguncuk will peel back the surface to reveal the city's multilayered history, and the lifestyles of those who've lived it.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida grapefruit will be featured on Outback Steakhouse menus in South Korea, underscoring the fruit's popularity in that country.
HENDERSON, Nevada - Owners of a popular tapas chain with three locations in the Las Vegas area announced Tuesday they would close a branch that recently received a bad evaluation from health inspectors.
PHILADELPHIA - Tourism officials will tell you the restaurant-rich area at the heart of downtown is called Midtown Village, but that moniker hasn't entirely caught on with the locals.
NEW ORLEANS - Ralph Brennan's new and as-yet unnamed French Quarter restaurant will open around Labor Day rather than in the spring as originally planned.
LUBBOCK, Texas - The highest beef prices in almost three decades have arrived just before the start of grilling season, causing sticker shock for both consumers and restaurant owners - and relief isn't likely anytime soon.
PLAINFIELD, Illinois - The dilapidated St. Mary's Catholic church on Lockport Street is a relic of Plainfield history.
OXFORD, Mississippi - The Abner's Famous Fried Chicken Tenders chain is seeking reorganization of two of its restaurants in Oxford under Chapter 11 of federal bankruptcy law.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - There really is a free lunch. That's what the sign on a Gainesville food truck says.
CARMEL, Indiana - Broken slabs of asphalt, rows of orange and white cones and construction vehicles obstructed the view Saturday morning outside Jersey's Cafe in Carmel, where a section of major highway is set to be closed for the next eight months.
NEW YORK - McDonald's has closed its three restaurants in Crimea as it evaluates the "evolving situation" on the Black Sea peninsula.
SAVANNAH, Georgia - Paula Deen and her younger brother, Bubba, have shut off the fish fryer and locked the doors at the Savannah seafood restaurant that served as the backdrop to a workplace discrimination lawsuit that stained the celebrity cook's reputation.
LONDON - Would you like some kitten with your coffee?
LONDON - Would you like some kitten with your coffee?