- Go For the Food: Portland food carts cross borders Updated: Mar-04-14 5:30 pm
- Indianapolis school apologizes for soul food menu Updated: Feb-27-14 7:52 pm
- EXCHANGE: Finding other vegetarians during meals Updated: Feb-16-14 10:19 am
- Syria's Homs: Evacuee tells of life under siege Updated: Feb-12-14 3:51 pm
- Iran's Rouhani calls for 'constructive' nuke talks Updated: Feb-11-14 3:25 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The many accolades earned by chefs in this city are rooted in what the land offers. They succeed by adaptation to their environment.
INDIANAPOLIS - A private Indianapolis school apologized Thursday for a lunch menu toasting Black History Month that featured fried chicken, collard greens and a soul food bar, calling it "an offensive and misguided" attempt by the school's food vendor to honor the month.
DECATUR, Illinois - In 1990 when Sue Weinstein wanted to eat out, dinner usually meant a salad and a baked potato.
BEIRUT - Weeping children begged for food and women picked grass to eat as hunger gripped rebel-held neighborhoods of the Syrian city of Homs during a nearly two-year military blockade, according to a rare first-hand account by a man evacuated during a truce this week.
TEHRAN, Iran - President Hassan Rouhani called Tuesday for "fair and constructive" nuclear talks with world powers as Iran marked the anniversary of the 1979 Islamic revolution with massive rallies that featured a new American target for their traditional "death to" slogans.